Silent Honor

• Thread starter notnapoleonbonaparte
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Update: Silent is full so we are making an extension called Sil3nt, lead by the loyal kingravelle. It is too early to make an Academy as people haven't had a chance to prove for sure what skill they have, and even if we know their skill level beyond what they claim, how much effort they are going to put into W11, so both Sil3nt and Silent will be equals.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
You are talking about Molocco, just to confirm.

I assume he meant me, though I could be wrong.

I was referring to Moloco though because uk6 he was rank 3, he asked ran 2 to help him noble me, they said no because they didn't want to attack me. He then asked me to help him noble rank 2, I said no, but...for different reasons. I had been planning to noble them both with the help of a tribemate.

When me and said tribemate rimmed rank 2 moloco quit and gifted us his village rather than fight back because he knew we were going after him next.

DeletedUser

Okay it seemed like Dontworry was talking about Molocco because you don't seem like you would quit before nobles.

DeletedUser

nah it was nauz :p
idk why he quit tho..
we were in the same premade
i think he quit at around 1.7k points or so

DeletedUser

I do have to say you and nauz posting here has gotten this thread a lot more views.

DeletedUser

For some reason I was expecting more than a dozen of my skilled friends from other worlds to join and then many more. I was also expecting you to be jealous that I am hogging lots of good players ;).

DeletedUser188

To be fair, you asked Miggy to help you noble me on uk6, and when you realized you weren't going to get a 2v1 vs. me you quit and gifted me your village rather than try and fight back, so I'm not sure you're really one to talk about taking risks :p

i only planned to play that server until academy ;)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
For some reason I was expecting more than a dozen of my skilled friends from other worlds to join and then many more. I was also expecting you to be jealous that I am hogging lots of good players ;).

I've never seen a .us world that had 22 good players.

The fact you needed a family tribe says a lot about the quality of your members.

DeletedUser

Think all you want, but in the end:

"The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood."
- Otto von Bismarck