Side 2: 4
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17,881
Side 2: 14,940
Difference: 2,941

chart

Not bad since it's 4 against 1. But I find it hard to believe that you guys can keep ahead in nobles. Gotta give you guys credit for having big cajones. Good luck

DeletedUser

I do not understand why you are grouping those 4 tribes together... its not like we are allies or working together in any way. Also, as this was such a surprise we are still organizing and preparing attacks. Give us a little while...

In this specific war this thread was made for, you have to understand we only have 25 members or so- Sleep has more players by far, even more villages. Plus, if you look at the map I posted, you will see how not-close the two tribes are- hence the slow pace. The only reason this war started was because Jeff long-distance nobled KGS because he "did not like him" =P

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Sleep?
Side 2:
Tribes: MentaL

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 3
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 8,386
Side 2: 11,542
Difference: 3,156

chart

Better :p I grouped them all together because I'm lazy. Also to show that they are not doing a bad job for the circumstances they are in.

DeletedUser

I do not understand why you are grouping those 4 tribes together... its not like we are allies or working together in any way. Also, as this was such a surprise we are still organizing and preparing attacks. Give us a little while...

In this specific war this thread was made for, you have to understand we only have 25 members or so- Sleep has more players by far, even more villages. Plus, if you look at the map I posted, you will see how not-close the two tribes are- hence the slow pace. The only reason this war started was because Jeff long-distance nobled KGS because he "did not like him" =P

If you look the title does not say sleep? declares on Mental. Just Sleep declares. So why shouldn't all the wars Sleep? is involved in not be counted. Also with the stats, saying forever would not be quite right either. Since the wars aren't more then about a week old.

DeletedUser

Just saying, if you want all 4 at once, at least do stats separate... WE have no contact with those other 3 tribes, its not like we are teaming up on you...

DeletedUser

Just saying, if you want all 4 at once, at least do stats separate... WE have no contact with those other 3 tribes, its not like we are teaming up on you...

Elfspice isn't in Sleep?, pretty sure. He was just trying to be helpful and make stats for all the tribes involved.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Sleep?
Side 2:
Tribes: MentaL, AsAs, AsAc, -=V=-

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 4
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 17,881
Side 2: 14,940
Difference: 2,941

chart

Not bad since it's 4 against 1. But I find it hard to believe that you guys can keep ahead in nobles. Gotta give you guys credit for having big cajones. Good luck

It's 164-35. And.. we only have 9 more members than you. And... at least we're winning so far. :p Om nom nom... we're going to own.

DeletedUser

Is that directed at me? I have no ties to any tribe, I just started this world maybe 48 hours ago. I've still got 3 or 4 days of BP left. Just wondering because you quoted me.

DeletedUser

Is that directed at me? I have no ties to any tribe, I just started this world maybe 48 hours ago. I've still got 3 or 4 days of BP left. Just wondering because you quoted me.

Nah. Not at you. :p At Mashman and all dem enemies. :g::g::ar::g::g:

DeletedUser

Nah. Not at you. :p At Mashman and all dem enemies. :g::g::ar::g::g:
you fail to understand our tribes are not very near eachother... I for one am not prepared to fight long distance, ...

not to mention you are not the only ones attacking US either...

DeletedUser

Sup guys and girls.. Sup KGS.

The only reason we are at war with them, is because Jeff took KGS just to prove once again that he is a noob, then they declared war on us.
No worries though, we'll wipe our asses with this tribe, because I'm guessing that's what we do? O-o
Anyways, good luck Sleep?, and I hope you all like you soon-to-be life on the rim. :)

DeletedUser

NO MORE PEOPLE on the rim please. it getting crowded.

Oh and good work sleep?!