Quantity: 3345 1404 0 1159 65 500 10 962 0 32 4 0 300
Losses: 3345 1404 0 1159 65 500 10 962 0 32 4 0 300

DeletedUser

his troops can be rebuilt faster and easier than all that def in your village

Defender: King Glow... Stick
Destination: 002| K45 Frontier (557|478) K45

Quantity: 3345 1404 0 1159 65 500 10 962 0 32 4 0 300
Losses: 3345 1404 0 1159 65 500 10 962 0 32 4 0 300

But until he nobles/gives up on me, it's not done.

DeletedUser

Updated.

Things are getting alot more interesting between the 2 tribe's.

After reading and searching, I'd finally collected enough evidence to show me personal reports from both-sides of the tribe (That are at war). It is a shocking blast to see such power coming from an unorganized tribe' battling against a great tribe with a good organization built with high communication :cool:

But-- In all honesty, I personally believed that MentaL aren't really focusing on their targets (Sleep?] ...

The winner is still undecided.

DeletedUser

Did you actually think this war would be over already? :p I can't believe it either, I mean they're so disorganized and yet they're still surviving to us! :eek:

DeletedUser

Um..."such power?" There's like...nothing happening. It's not even really a war...

Speaking of, how in the world do you have a legit war in a church world? These churches are such an annoyance

DeletedUser

Run some ram-scout fakes to find weak spots, O villages and church villas.

Coordinate. Focus on one or two players at a time, or as many as possible. Hit all their villages with nobles, even if some are fakes. If your targeting a player with a cluster of 4 or 5 villages it shouldn't be too hard for an entire tribe to be able to hit all 5 villages with 4 or 5 nobles. Which are real and which are fake? If it's long distance and you've got to run support behind then make sure fake support is behind the fake nobles. Make sure everything hit's close to the same time.

Once nobled it doesn't take long to build a church. If you can get scout reports on noble villages and target those then they wont be able to recap very well.

It takes a tribe wide effort. If half your tribe are turtles, inactive or just plain scared they may be attacked then yeah your going to have trouble.

DeletedUser

That's how you run any war. The issue I'm talking about is holding villages immediately after capping them. It takes twice as much defense to hold those villages until the church is built, and two hours is as good as forever when your nobles are traveling 20+ hours to take a village. Targeting a cluster does no good, because your church doesn't support others' villages. In fact, cluster targeting makes it worse, because it means that each player basically has to build a church in every village he takes, since the rest of the capturable villages in that area have been taken by his tribemates.

I know I may have phrased that kind of badly lol, but do you see my point?

DeletedUser

Yes, I do. Churches suck, even more so when the size of the worlds are so small. Does it take 2 hours to build the church? I don't remember it taking that long. Been a long time since I played a church world. It seems like this world has all the worst settings. All that aside if a tribe wants to war then you've got to put well though out Op's together and just hope to wear the enemy down. Take what ya get and retool.

Well if one player has 4 nobles he could follow tribe mates nobles and get all four villages in the cluster. Next Op he can be the one prenobling.

DeletedUser

Sleep? has been defeated by ninjas unfortunately and cannot post the stats, as ninjas have disbanded their tribe and blocked them from twstats.