Smash Declares...Better!

DeletedUser

PnP is not outstanding, but good enough to please me ... Good luck on both sides.

The more loses the better hehehehe:p

DeletedUser

More tribes joining the Hate-Smash train.

Good Luck Smash, not like you'll need it.

DeletedUser

Yeah I was referring to no surrender who surrenderd on a moments notice. Ok not out numbered ;) but quality > quanity

DeletedUser

Yeah I was referring to no surrender who surrenderd on a moments notice. Ok not out numbered ;) but quality > quanity

You and CHOPPER are my favorite forum goers and main reason why I still read these forums :/ Keep it up.

DeletedUser

Chopper is awesome. Dont know why everyone making a big deal about me though.

DeletedUser

1) I'm not sure if that was sarcasm or not Matagot, but they're quickly becoming my favorites too :p. Maybe it's because I love arguing with them :D.
2) Quality > Quantity? Try telling that to =AXE=, who has academies and recruits ~N.S~ refugees and cowards...I think you just proved which side will really win ;).

Oh well, I see plenty of reports right now in our forums that show a lot of =AXE= losses...not too encouraging for your side. How strange, as well, that one of =AXE='s players who was top 20 of their tribe was nobled and kicked, as well :eek:. And that the current conquer amounts stand like this:

Side 1:
Tribes: Smash
Side 2:
Tribes: =AXE=

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 1
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 33,001
Side 2: 4,941
Difference: 28,060

chart

When you attacked first. Well, I guess we'll be waiting then for this "quality" that you have to trump us :D.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey Googleh. :D Missed the skype chats. Btw, wish me luck in Smash's war. :D

Good luck :p
EDIT: You are going to need it :O
Also, don't worry too much about skype. Just keep watching Announcements board :)

DeletedUser

nice start by smash. 5:1, gives us some hope of entertainment...but with double the villages all i can see is smash handing out a kimbo slice to =axe= in the end wooop wooop

DeletedUser

I said you have quality and axe had quanity. Even if we all get rimmed this will be fun and as I always say ingame. This could be good.

DeletedUser

Let the blood spill over there in the core .. I'll be watching :r:

DeletedUser

Already =AXE= is down over 25k points from their peak, and it seems the ~N.S~ coward who left ~N.S~ has already jumped ship:

CaTeGa Left 17th May 2011 - 23:15 21,712

DeletedUser

Already =AXE= is down over 25k points from their peak, and it seems the ~N.S~ coward who left ~N.S~ has already jumped ship:

CaTeGa Left 17th May 2011 - 23:15 21,712

pretty sad...

DeletedUser

Well lets face it guys smash has over double the villages and triple points of any tribe on this world even if Nuts and =Axe= teamed up they still wouldn't be a match to smash!
Also Smash is dominating all the other ranks to :
Smash members:41 OD rank:1 Score:5,257,722
ODA rank:1 Attack score:4,280,399
ODD rank:1 Defense score:977,323

The crazy part is they only have 41 members not 48 or 49 so you know they have skill combine that with them also dominating the top 10 players and well......It would take a combination of the top 20 tribes to really give smash some permanent damage and hell who knows maybe the start back up on the rim and drill their way into the core!

Anyway i would say good luck smash but you really don't need it :p

http://us.twstats.com/us3/index.php?page=tribe&id=162

DeletedUser

there is a cobination of top 20 tribes...where have you been

DeletedUser

just a little update.... smash has taken 9 axe villages and axe has only taken 1

:D:D:D:D