Smash Declares...Better!

DeletedUser

Player Action Date/Time Points
Che Burashka Left 18th May 2011 - 16:16 2,986

Another one leaves, and they recruit a 7.6k point player to fill his place. In the meantime, we have these stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: Smash
Side 2:
Tribes: =AXE=

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 1
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 53,022
Side 2: 4,941
Difference: 48,081

chart

(That lost village was retaken)

And then we have this beautiful piece of work:

CaTeGa on 17.05. at 06:39
can I join the tribe?

DeletedUser

LOL what a goober I mean really watch him bounce from team to team as we war them and then he asked to join

Well on one note you know hes not a spy he dont stick around to spy on tribes

DeletedUser

Well done Smash, keep up the good work and make your way to the rim so I can have some fun!

DeletedUser

I'm gOnna seem super bipolar now but GO SMASH!!! SEND EM TO THE RIM!!!

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Smash
Side 2:
Tribes: =AXE=, WeGet

Timeframe: 17/05/2011 00:00:00 to 19/05/2011 18:13:04

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 2
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 102,094
Side 2: 9,325
Difference: 92,769

chart

Those are the two enemies we have stats against in that period. The 2 losses were to =AXE=, and both have been recapped. 16 of our conquers came from taking villages from =AXE= (and two were recaps). Basically, that means we're +14 villages on =AXE= and +2 on WeGet, and our growth is still top of the world. =AXE=, you should probably disband now.

DeletedUser

Yeah because you are the almighty and can rally those rather loyal Russians to fight off the Smash-Plague :)

Honestly i think if they can get better organization and/or leadership they might be a pain in the a** ;)

DeletedUser

Its all about that Russian Mafia XD
Id kick anyone that dont speak English cause I am a D like that

DeletedUser

Your not that good I bet

Im alot better then you I mean hell you were at war withSmash an what did you to leave your tribe to co play in Smash

Oh an in my past I lead teams to 100million points an so forth so yeah I am that good

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im alot better then you I mean hell you were at war withSmash an what did you to leave your tribe to co play in Smash

Oh an in my past I lead teams to 100million points an so forth so yeah I am that good

I had already been talkIng to him about co play before this started. Besides I've known all along was would never defeat smash. Still at least they fight unlike insane and 187. You have to give them credit for that. Where's your proof you lead. Or even in one. Your all talk.

DeletedUser

You should've deleted your account then because it seems like your a spy and i HATE spies :smack:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Still at least they fight unlike insane and 187.

Would this be the 187. who in less than 1 months existence are up to 12th place points wise (for the point whore statisticians) and 12th place in ODA (in fact our ODA score is well over twice our village points total).

No we don't fight at all. We is turtles. Go away muppet and get your facts straight before you go mouthing about things you know nothing about.

DeletedUser1446

Hey stop flamming my CO:D

63Sins... let them be..no worries!