Smash - US3

DeletedUser

A little bunny once told me that pacience is a virtude! So...let´s get crazy and go out and drink a lot...maybe when we are drunk we´ll see US3 open...lol...

Don´t freak out... OFLOW told already that US3 will be announced more or less next week...maybe he will just announce that US3 will open in a month so...let´s get drunk mean while...lol

DeletedUser

A little bunny once told me that pacience is a virtude! So...let´s get crazy and go out and drink a lot...maybe when we are drunk we´ll see US3 open...lol...

Don´t freak out... OFLOW told already that US3 will be announced more or less next week...maybe he will just announce that US3 will open in a month so...let´s get drunk mean while...lol

a little bunny once told me that patience is spelt patience :D
lol :p

i liked the story tho

DeletedUser

Cant wait!!! finally, after all this time, us3 is coming and this tribe will exist! =D

DeletedUser

and then i remembered this

privs.png

DeletedUser

I don't want join noob tribe.:)
How if we testing?
I bring all my friends from indonesia.xd.
We see who the best player indonesian or player america

DeletedUser

Proud to be in the (maybe) best tribe of american server :noblemen:

We will rule the world! :lc:

DeletedUser

Everything in the world has disadvantages ;)

But I´m sure that this model of tribe is the winner one .

(Noise, will you join w3?)
yeah seems like a good tribe where almost everyone is already friend with each other ;)
and i was hoping w3 would open 4 months later,because thats when ill be able to play and bring my friends.so No.but thx for asking though :p

DeletedUser1381

4 months? :eek:

I think some of us have been waiting too long for a world to open to wait that much longer

DeletedUser

4 months? :eek:

I think some of us have been waiting too long for a world to open to wait that much longer
Thats why.i thought to myself:
since the world is already so much delayed,it wouldnt hurt them to delay it 4 more months would it?

lol

DeletedUser1381

I think i would quit tw all around if that happened.. I would be stuck with just a no haul world for too long :O NOT GOOD lol