Smash Would Like To Say...

DeletedUser623

This happened in w1 too. You remember KoS. I used to be part of it. That's where this is coming from. You nobled us for no reason. You teamed up with ego??? before you guys merged and full out destroyed us. But we still held you off even though you were totally outnumbering us.

We didnt team up with ego. It took as little as 4 people to take you guys out (me, jess, patrick, someone else)

DeletedUser

We were weaker but were back with more tribes and more players. If you think your so great then be glad for the odd

DeletedUser

Attacker: Seyfer
Origin: 0005 BerseK Valley I (Negresko) (436|480) K44

Quantity: 0 0 767 100 1054 0 7 0 0
Losses: 0 0 767 100 1054 0 7 0 0

We will thank you for the ODD. Got any worse troop builds to throw? Might as well be attacking with defensive troops.

DeletedUser

I guess you haven't realized yet that we're at war with WeGet, =AXE=, »MoD, Pi, 187., -wow-, and L-L. What, did most of your "back-up" come from places that we already knew about and that we already know won't be anything new or bothersome? Good job man, I can see we should totally fear you :rolleyes:.

please explain how on earth you are at war with 187.

if you can fill me in so i can go and tell my tribe so we can prepare for war, :D

its news to us.

DeletedUser

please explain how on earth you are at war with 187.

if you can fill me in so i can go and tell my tribe so we can prepare for war, :D

its news to us.

That's a good point, I just made a mistake in listing it. Edited to be better. My bad. I can't keep track of all the people posting and saying things, I'm getting them all mixed up :p.

DeletedUser

Perhaps they don't like our banter and back chat in the forums?

Just a guess .... but I can't think why else it could be!

DeletedUser

Shared Forum of Tribe WWS

Shared with -=34=-, =AXE=, A.Q., FAITH, L-L, T.O.B, WeGet, »MoD

Yeah, you've got so many awesome allies :rolleyes:.

DeletedUser

1. Not all of them
2. How did you even get those?
3. This is starting to be less interesting let's just fight

DeletedUser

We've been fighting, and laughing it up.

We got them because we know everything, duh ;).

DeletedUser

@u6s5l.
thank you for editing your post, its best to have the truth out there ;)

DeletedUser

You're welcome, you know I only tell the truth, even when it's a cleverly worded one ;).

DeletedUser548

Can this topic even get back on-topic?

And why is everyone flaming Smash? Really though, everyone's been accusing them of "hugging" their way into dominance of the core, when there's a huge coalition ready to "fight" them.

(I say "fight" in quotations, because really, numbers don't matter... "skill" level does. Apparently some people don't know this. And by "skill", I mean time spent playing, and several small factors of actual skill.)

DeletedUser

1. Not all of them
2. How did you even get those?
3. This is starting to be less interesting let's just fight

I giggled at this little exchange, lol, really good poker face 63 sins. Doh!

DeletedUser

Ok seriously I have nothing against smash personally I fight for who gives me the best chance. I just thought fighting smash could be fun. I only started dissing you guys cause I was bored and nobody was talking on the forums so I started this whole deal. We cool u6s5l???

DeletedUser

if you add all their points together does it equal ours?

:D