Smash Would Like To Say...

DeletedUser

Um, alright. Am I the only one who feels like 63 sins is this guy?

rman2489l.jpg

Possibly , but which of the 2 guys are you referring to when you say, "this guy"?:D

DeletedUser

Haha... Change it to death to smash and yep pretty much. I'm just predicting. I know alot about what's happening ingame and how smash villages are getting wipped out. Not nobled but that comes next ;)

Um...proof? I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. None of our players are even asking for support. We're definitely not being wiped out lol.

Possibly , but which of the 2 guys are you referring to when you say, "this guy"?:D

Not really sure, you can take your pick of which you think he is ;).

DeletedUser

Just a try is gone

Thesmashnasty has his first village wiped

And more is planned

DeletedUser

just a try quit when his coplayer quit. I have the skype conversations to prove it. He was yellow when he was kicked. Did you clear an inactive player and think you did a good job or something?

image.php

Notice the period of no growth before he lost villages? That's called "quitting".

Oh, and as far as The SmashNasty losing a village's troops...congratulations, a village of troops was lost. That only means one village of troops amongst the other 200+ that we have, and 5+ that he alone has. You're clearly going to crack Smash now, you're too tough for us to beat :rolleyes:.

DeletedUser

Bro calm down. We just started. Those wernt even planned. Those were just mad players doom things by themselves.

DeletedUser

So basically, those were you stabbing your ally in the back even further? And you think you'll win? Cool story bro. You didn't even kill a full village's worth of troops, and he lost half his attacking force already. Sad, I gotta say.

Too bad you don't stand a chance...

DeletedUser

Were backed up by Wws Aja world without smash. We have Eight top 20 tribes and four of them are top 10. One of them is axe who you recently declared war on and their are web more tribes considering it. Can't tell you the names or you will attack them but woohoo I was just given permission to tell the world.

SUCK IT SMASH

DeletedUser

I guess you haven't realized yet that we're at war with WeGet, =AXE=, »MoD, Pi, -wow-, and L-L. What, did most of your "back-up" come from places that we already knew about and that we already know won't be anything new or bothersome? Good job man, I can see we should totally fear you :rolleyes:.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And yet we're the ones that are hugging the core. Oh, the irony :D.

Well, good luck to you, because you're not exactly scaring us right now.

Side 1:
Tribes: Smash
Side 2:
Tribes: WeGet, »MoD, Pi, -wow-

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 2
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 86,271
Side 2: 9,770
Difference: 76,501

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What don't you understand about the fact that were just now getting some tribes to attack like in the forum it was an hour or two ago. Those were random and for example pi isn't even in our group but it prob should be.

DeletedUser

AKA you are not intelligent. I understand. ;) Ask seyfer how that attack went

DeletedUser

How many times do I have to tell you. I know how everything goes. We know he got nobled but at least he doesn't just sit back everyday and use pp on buildings like your top players obviously do. Don't even lie about it. You guys spend rw money every day.

DeletedUser

Our top players do not use pp on buildings. Noise is the only ones that did it, and he wasn't in Smash at that time. You are just mad that our players are better.

No, we dont. You guys are just bad at the game. Thats why we grow faster. Learn the game, then talk.

DeletedUser

This happened in w1 too. You remember KoS. I used to be part of it. That's where this is coming from. You nobled us for no reason. You teamed up with ego??? before you guys merged and full out destroyed us. But we still held you off even though you were totally outnumbering us.

DeletedUser

What are you talking about? Us merging with Ego? Ego went all over the place, there was no "merge", there was a few players who came to us and others who went elsewhere. We nobled you because you were weak and in the way, as opposed to here where you've attacked us, and broken diplomacy in doing so. And we destroyed you there, where we were weaker...you still think you stand a chance of a repeat?