Smash Would Like To Say...

DeletedUser

...also, @tore hound, do you just pull stuff out of your ass? like every time you say anything at all?

:)
Yep :)

Actually, I got plenty more, but I save it to W4 as this world seems to be dead and buried already. Until then...happy hunting to you all
:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Meh..i've heard a very convincing arguement that this option isnt of any help to any other than the top players anyway.
Besides,no one i know in smash has used this.so your arguement is invalid:p
we just used pure skill ;)
bolded: lets see some screenies of the top 5's pp logs then and we can call a spade a spade, untill then i think a hell of a lot of pp has been spent in that tribe :D not that it's a bad thing, after all its a game option...just saying is all. if people are so ready to be so defensive about it then it's obviously a touchy point that people are shameful about. just my opinion ofc.

DeletedUser

bolded: lets see some screenies of the top 5's pp logs then and we can call a spade a spade, untill then i think a hell of a lot of pp has been spent in that tribe :D not that it's a bad thing, after all its a game option...just saying is all. if people are so ready to be so defensive about it then it's obviously a touchy point that people are shameful about. just my opinion ofc.

You do know that you still need all the resources to build the buildings right lol? The only thing the PP does is cut the build time in half which is useful for high level farm upgrades and higher smithy upgrades.

If you're going to try to make the jump and link using PP to half build times to the fact that Smash is dominating the Top 20 you go ahead and do that, but you need to understand it takes a hell of a lot of activity to stay on the top.

Caleb

DeletedUser

t you need to understand it takes a hell of a lot of activity to stay on the top.

Caleb

This is a .us world. You only need to log in 2-3 times a day and you'd stay top 10. Lack of talent = lack of necessary activity :p

DeletedUser

This is a .us world. You only need to log in 2-3 times a day and you'd stay top 10. Lack of talent = lack of necessary activity :p

I sit at my computer for hours a day and am only able to have rank 17 D:

No I'm not a nerd, I do other things on my computer whilst my farming runs are out :D

DeletedUser

wow, did you assume i thought rezzies come for free or something..rofl..

if you race to your lc like normal, add to that cutting stables build times down to almost nothing by paying for it umpt amount of times with pp, your on your way to pumping lc out at a fast rate - giving your tribe a hefty core advantage on farming. im sure we can go back n forth all night about facts and fiction, but reality is if you get to that academy miles before those not paying to play your on the road to a massive advantage and in the end a huge lead over everyone else. dont need to be elite now do we :p

DeletedUser

So just because a particular premade is dominating a world they are using the pp feature? I don't get your logic in this.

Maybe it is because instead of giving my players the credit they deserve, you have jumped on the mutual consensus bandwagon and said they must have used a frowned upon feature instead of just saying, they are playing well. We aren't there by chance or luck. If a threat popped up, we got rid of it. Markeloff started getting mouthy, we op on him, before the first noble hits he up and quits. (He says coincidence, but lets be realistic). Red House was one of the top early players, we catapulted him away, along with a handful of other solid players that we weren't apt on recruiting. Noise was one of them, but the previous owner had left the account and a friend picked it up, that is why they got recruited instead.

Anyways, these players aren't just doing well cause this is .us. No player of mine is on 24 hours a day doing nothing but farming. We're all busy, we just work together, coordinate, and help each other out. Ontop of that, they are highly aggressive, consistent, and knowledgeable players. That is why we have the substantial lead. Not because we paid to get the advantage. I can't speak for everyone, but I'm fairly sure the very high majority of the tribe has not used the feature even once.

DeletedUser

The SmashNasty is justing my tag from w20 nl Godly Underdogg.
Hmm.. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I can't speak for everyone, but I'm fairly sure the very high majority of the tribe has not used the feature even once.

Not buying your get out clause.
I looked at the map around you and it is just a sea of grey. Now either the US players are:

1) weaklings (in game play and cant take the heat)
2) Deficient in attention span (thus a real time game would be soooooo slow for them).

or

You so outstripped them growth wise by using the PP build reducing option and they got fed up trying to compete with the rich.

I'm all for PP and couldn't play this game without them however I will never, never waste money on this new money grabbing exercise by innogames (the same also applies to their pathetic excuse for a build manager)

DeletedUser

+rep shaney lmao..

its a simple thing i asked champ..lets see screenies of the top 5 pp logs..wasnt much to ask really mmkay sweatheart, and i did say very clearly, wait i will quote it for you ok mate.

if people are so ready to be so defensive about it then it's obviously a touchy point that people are shameful about. just my opinion ofc.
we...the public...are allowed an opinion are we not??? or is that forum option reserved for smash members only?

DeletedUser1505

mmm...i have never bought pp in my life:S
how did i suddenly become so damn wealthy? :O

DeletedUser

I looked at the map around you and it is just a sea of grey. Now either the US players are:

2) Deficient in attention span (thus a real time game would be soooooo slow for them).

or

You so outstripped them growth wise by using the PP build reducing option and they got fed up trying to compete with the rich.

I'm all for PP and couldn't play this game without them however I will never, never waste money on this new money grabbing exercise by innogames (the same also applies to their pathetic excuse for a build manager)

I'm not buying the fact that you've never seen a tribe dominate the core early on, completely. Ever seen W1N on W1 of .co.uk? I hear you might even have been in W1N. They had the core solidified right at the start, took it over very quickly and had a huge lead. No, they didn't win the world, but there is no PP option on .co.uk. Maybe you need to realize that excuses like "Oh, they must've used PP to win" are just straws that you're grabbing at to try and cry out against Smash simply being more skilled at diplomacy and playing skill than the core tribes we've taken out, or been responsible for the disbanding of.

I don't understand why your conditions are the only ones possible. Downplaying what Smash has achieved so far serves no purpose besides maybe allowing you to feel better about yourself for some strange reason. Smash, thus far, has had the diplomacy to take out any enemies at the time we wanted, the players to fight and win any fight and dominate the core, and the recruitment policies that have allowed us to grow. Just because you don't believe that Smash could have been the best over good players to the extent it has, and just because even if that weren't true, you refuse to acknowledge that Smash could've even been lucky, doesn't make it any less true that Smash earned their wins, they didn't have to use PP reductions (even if some few players did, I'm not aware of who did).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

or

What? You can't play this game without PP. I played two worlds in .net upto three million without using PP. So it means that you lack talent too? o_O

You said .us players are weaklings? Then promise me that you'll be on top or I'll call you weakling too.;)

DeletedUser

What? You can't play this game without PP? I played two worlds in .net upto three million without using PP. So it means that you lack talent too? o_O

You said .us players are weaklings? Then promise me that you'll be on top or I'll call you weakling too.;)

For clarification, I think the ? I bolded and underlined is what he meant to put.

DeletedUser

mmm...i have never bought pp in my life:S
how did i suddenly become so damn wealthy? :O

Didnt I donate you a few thousand points early in the game :p

Sorry couldnt resist to have some sort of smart comment before someone else said something