So Many Non-English Speaking Players...

DeletedUser

English is the only language allowed to be used on both the Forum and In-Game.

For In-Game this goes for profiles (both tribe and personal) and mails sent

While this is true, I have a hard time getting really excited about trying to get someone in trouble for something on their profile. Particularly since it's perhaps the easiest thing for the devs/mods to find on their own, and yet they remain as they are.

DeletedUser

...there are 15K players and 1200 tribes on us1... not all are active, but they are all there... are you saying mods, most of whom are not paid, should spend hundreds of hours doing stuff that they made a ticket system to do for them??? they cannot check forums or PMs as well unless they are reported, that is what the system is for.

As for the effect on the world, I see no problem with players of other countries coming over as long as they obey these rules. It does not "ruin the game"... it adds another element seen on most servers- where some people are on when others are not, and vice versa,

DeletedUser

...there are 15K players and 1200 tribes on us1... not all are active, but they are all there... are you saying mods, most of whom are not paid, should spend hundreds of hours doing stuff that they made a ticket system to do for them??? they cannot check forums or PMs as well unless they are reported, that is what the system is for.

As for the effect on the world, I see no problem with players of other countries coming over as long as they obey these rules. It does not "ruin the game"... it adds another element seen on most servers- where some people are on when others are not, and vice versa,

I'm not saying they should do anything. I'm just saying they clearly aren't terribly excited about it, and since it hardly bothers me I'm not getting excited about it either.

DeletedUser

From the mod perspective, we take all reports very seriously and will enforce the rules as they are written. If you see rulebreaking, report it. As for being excited about it, I cant speak for Aliyah but if they wanted the mods to be excited about it, they could add some nice fireworks that pop up, or a cute puppies, everyone loves cute puppies.

cute-puppy-pictures-spotless-grass-puppies.jpg

DeletedUser

Hey I'm new at the american one but understand English pretty well I think, I come from the netherlands were I played top 20 of the w20 there I'm really experienced but don't think I put to much time in here:p