So there we were....

DeletedUser707

Standing there waiting, patiently. For W35 to open. I remember the date and time. June 27th at 0700...…….

This is now your story to tell folks. Lets write the script for W35 and hopefully its a better script then W33, and W34.

W33 - Attack hugs the world for a world with filled with internals and questionable diplomacy tactics at best.

W34 - Where? just completely destroys the world with good recruitment of past world friends with new additions. World is most likely over barring a change in activity, or leadership collapse.

W35????
Let hope we can learn from the past couple worlds. It is better to lose the world as a hero in my opinion then to win by back stabbing and hugging the world. There can only be one winner. Lets not make family tribes, lets not make long term alliances. Make War time alliances to help win a world then fight each other. Make NAP's to help you focus on one K but not have to worry about being attacked by another. Stop the hugging and lets make W35 a fun world to play.

~ Jimmy

DeletedUser707

I can assure we wont Hug :)

Everyone says that, even outkast on W33 which I believed him. Naming his tribe attack, hes an aggressive player. Then he ended up making the number two tribe their family tribe. Then having an alliance with two other top 10 tribes all to take out the number 3 tribe haha.

So we will see. Hopefully I can look back on this in a couple months and say you were right.

DeletedUser7869

Nah.

All w34 hates me, just because i tried so bad to make it a normal one :)

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
Let the party begin :)

It sucks though that such few people are active on this forum... should I ask @kawoni if she can arrange a CM ingame so more people will take a look?

Maybe more events on the forum to attract people who are not familiar with external forum
Would be nice

Reaction score
Same here, i trashed half of where? because Toon would have easily won that world, but no, Kyle/mokdad prefer recrcuit to win.

DeletedUser707

Let the party begin :)

It sucks though that such few people are active on this forum... should I ask @kawoni if she can arrange a CM ingame so more people will take a look?

Maybe more events on the forum to attract people who are not familiar with external forum
Would be nice

I was once a forum mod, we tried things like that. That is why we have a "competition" forum so we can hold community events and they did send it out in game mail when we did stuff but we still had limited success bringing people to the forums. TW is a dying game. Less active players = less active forums. Less active forums lead to even veteran players not checking the forums anymore. Specially with now being able to declare war ingame now. That was one of the mail reasons people checked out the forums in the past to keep up to date on ingame affairs such as wars but now you can just check war stats and figure things out whos fighting who. Whos winning.

So there is not much of a purpose for the forums anymore unless you need info or have questions.

DeletedUser2999

This forum was active once upon a time...many a year ago population of US servers was actually decent. Would love to see a push for more forum activity somehow :D

DeletedUser7869

Well for w 34 was mostly us, me, nat perf, namikaze, fluffy and undead abraham. I hope this wolrd wont be same.

I know loovee atleast read the forums ^^ So we will make time to time a pun to live it up.

DeletedUser707

Well hopefully with W31 ending, W33 coming to a close and W34 not being entertaining. This world will fill up with active players from all 3 worlds and the forums might become active. The forums are already more active then W34. We just need players to go back to the old school and post things on the forums like declaring war and such to make things more interesting. Have people wanting to come here and check it out.

SplitPersonality

Reaction score
Firstly, this is W35 not 34.

Secondly, players that were with me from the start before I left joined and finally, if one tribe formation ends/ruins a world at that stage then its the world and nothing else lol. If they attacked when the tribe was made instead of a delayed coalition to nervous to attack then things would be different, pick yourself up and walk on fluffy, you seem awful butthurt over it.

DeletedUser7869

I kind of agree with mok.

I tried to go against them from day 1 it was reformed.
But bad diplo from spank, NP council was part of the "plan", LOTD leftovers are how bashers/where players or got eaten last week.

I blame this w34 situation on comunity. They woke up with the devil in front of their doors. Did barly nothing to prevent that. Now, let's focus on w35. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5959

Been gone a while boys and girls,
I tend to get stoned and wander* off.

...as they say it's better to be a warrior in a garden, then a gardener in a war.

DeletedUser5679

I'm really looking forward to World 35 being an enjoyable one.

DeletedUser7869

It gonna rock.

;) are se y-all in the battlefield and on the forum for Keyboard war )

DeletedUser2999

Keyboard wars are my favorite. :cool:

Edit: Also, I seem to be getting full hauls still so I may just have a chance to catch up to everyone even though I started pretty late. Lets goooooooo