So there we were....

DeletedUser7748

Okay , so I really haven't said much in the K 35 externals yet and I am new to US server . I saw players were talking about hugging for the world wins and I don't know if you all read my thread in World 33 about it where I was called a Cry baby for bringing up the subject from the tribe Attack and BnB who hugged the world to the Max to win . As I can see it happens quite often on us server these days and talking about it does nothing , but goes sour , therefore I think what we need to do as a community is get some kind of petition and present it to the Tribal Wars Management Team TWMT .

Now I'm not the smartest guy in the world , but if someone would like to start the petition , I will be glad to sign it and give some ideals on rules to try to prevent the hugging like :

1. Only allowing tribes a certian amount of tribe changes , this would help because it would stop two entire tribes from merging
2. No Diplomacy , the US server is small enough
3. You can only recruit if a player quits the world and your short a tribe member and present it to TWMT before doing so and not to abuse it to the nature that it's obvious the tribe is merging to win

I'll include more Ideals later when I get a little more time

Reaction score
Okay , so I really haven't said much in the K 35 externals yet and I am new to US server . I saw players were talking about hugging for the world wins and I don't know if you all read my thread in World 33 about it where I was called a Cry baby for bringing up the subject from the tribe Attack and BnB who hugged the world to the Max to win . As I can see it happens quite often on us server these days and talking about it does nothing , but goes sour , therefore I think what we need to do as a community is get some kind of petition and present it to the Tribal Wars Management Team TWMT .

Now I'm not the smartest guy in the world , but if someone would like to start the petition , I will be glad to sign it and give some ideals on rules to try to prevent the hugging like :

1. Only allowing tribes a certian amount of tribe changes , this would help because it would stop two entire tribes from merging
3. You can only recruit if a player quits the world and your short a tribe member and present it to TWMT before doing so and not to abuse it to the nature that it's obvious the tribe is merging to win

I'll include more Ideals later when I get a little more time

Things like this has been tried enough times on the .nl servers. The only thing that can be done is set up a tribe lock after x amount of days into the world or when a certain domination percentage is reached. No diplomacy is an impossible thing to do because who would agree with that.

DeletedUser7748

Things like this has been tried enough times on the .nl servers. The only thing that can be done is set up a tribe lock after x amount of days into the world or when a certain domination percentage is reached. No diplomacy is an impossible thing to do because who would agree with that.
Naps only

DeletedUser707

Yeah asking for no diplomacy is not realistic but tribe lock after certain days and no outside tribe support would fix most problems. No sending a player support if they have joined your tribe within 48 hours unless its during BP still.

This would solve most issues, for example when I went after Neverquit and he had tribeless players sending him support to try and save him. Wouldn't be allowed.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Tribe lock doesn't feasibly work. It's a neat idea for speed rounds and the like, but the only world I've ever seen with it was a colossal failure. Dukes couldn't kick inactives or spies, if dukes went inactive players couldn't leave to create their own tribes, it was awful. There's a reason the experiment that was W27 .net was never repeated and this is one of them.

DeletedUser8045

1) What happens if 25 players from 2 tribes leave and make their own?
2) What happens if I message the other tribe leader and make an unofficial Alliance / NAP and post on tribe forums?
3) Let's be real whose actually going to send in a ticket every time they want to switch tribes. That is honestly quite a selfish request. Stop trying to force players to play how you want them to play.

And tribe lock also won't work like Nauz said, I have already seen 2 or 3 other posts giving the exact same reasons, yet people keep bringing this up.

The only way you're going to get what you want is if you make a 25-player tribe yourself. So stop trying to everyone else in the world to do the same thing, it's not gonna happen. But don't come crying back when half your tribe goes inactive due to inactivity, whether it be 1) real life issues or 2) not wanting to play on a server anymore because everyone else on the world hates you and your tribe, and then hugged and merged for a win :)

DeletedUser7869

Best idea would be.

4 Colors.
after 2 weeks in the game you get a random color. (blue/red/green/yellow)
---------------
You can make tribes only with players in that color.
World end when a tribe control 70%.
So you can still have naps/allies, but you will be more restricted and also the 2 weeks untl you know what side you are will delay a premade of making 6847649 accounts so they`ll get same color.

Just an idea >D

DeletedUser8045

Best idea would be.

4 Colors.
after 2 weeks in the game you get a random color. (blue/red/green/yellow)
---------------
You can make tribes only with players in that color.
World end when a tribe control 70%.
So you can still have naps/allies, but you will be more restricted and also the 2 weeks untl you know what side you are will delay a premade of making 6847649 accounts so they`ll get same color.

Just an idea >D

Sounds pretty cool. But then you take peoples personal relations into account and it will probably turn into a shitshow real quick .. and you could make push accounts just to roll the color you want and merge into that acc ..

But it does sound interesting. Maybe they could put it in one world for fun just like W27 and see what happens :)

DeletedUser7748

Sounds pretty cool. But then you take peoples personal relations into account and it will probably turn into a shitshow real quick .. and you could make push accounts just to roll the color you want and merge into that acc ..

But it does sound interesting. Maybe they could put it in one world for fun just like W27 and see what happens :)

Well from the looks of world 33 Dreamy you had half the world as personal relations and from what I am hearing and understanding as a new comer is that US server is the same world after world , my diagnosis is you all have too many personal relations and destroying the community because of it . As a new player I am and speaking for all new and future new comers , players don't want to come into a server and have to kiss players ass , be treated like a pawn , be back stabbed , by a clique for a chance to win .

We won't even be going through this now if you all stop hugging with all the top active players on the us server , there is no one soul to blame , but all ...

DeletedUser8045

Well from the looks of world 33 Dreamy you had half the world as personal relations and from what I am hearing and understanding as a new comer is that US server is the same world after world , my diagnosis is you all have too many personal relations and destroying the community because of it . As a new player I am and speaking for all new and future new comers , players don't want to come into a server and have to kiss players ass , be treated like a pawn , be back stabbed , by a clique for a chance to win .

We won't even be going through this now if you all stop hugging with all the top active players on the us server , there is no one soul to blame , but all ...

Nice argument buddy, but this is my first world too :) My first serious world too, last time I played on .net I had 4 villages total before I quit.

If I was a new-comer (which I kind of am) I sure as hell would NOT want you to speak for me. If somebody comes on this server, no , this GAME, and actually wants to learn and have a chance, they do it by reading guides and talking to players who are better than them. And when they fail the first time, you try again in the next world and the next.

And it's funny how you mention personal relations, because your clique group right now has a certain person that loves to do all the things you mentioned up there.

Also thanks for conveniently ignoring my post above where I replied to you ;) Got any more ideas to stop "hugging" and "merging" and complaining about the state of the .us servers or are you going to just accept the fact that this is how the game will be until from now on? Stop preaching about "honor" in this game, people have been doing this way before w33, and I'm sure there are servers in the past that were way worse. Not everyone wins, and if you don't win, you go to the next world and try again.

DeletedUser7748

Nice argument buddy, but this is my first world too :) My first serious world too, last time I played on .net I had 4 villages total before I quit.

If I was a new-comer (which I kind of am) I sure as hell would NOT want you to speak for me. If somebody comes on this server, no , this GAME, and actually wants to learn and have a chance, they do it by reading guides and talking to players who are better than them. And when they fail the first time, you try again in the next world and the next.

And it's funny how you mention personal relations, because your clique group right now has a certain person that loves to do all the things you mentioned up there.

Also thanks for conveniently ignoring my post above where I replied to you ;) Got any more ideas to stop "hugging" and "merging" and complaining about the state of the .us servers or are you going to just accept the fact that this is how the game will be until from now on? Stop preaching about "honor" in this game, people have been doing this way before w33, and I'm sure there are servers in the past that were way worse. Not everyone wins, and if you don't win, you go to the next world and try again.

Whoa , you lost me there , so your arguing with me on the World 33 externals and now this world 35 and your saying this is your first world ?

then who is this ?

http://us.twstats.com/us33/index.ph...ource=us&utm_medium=player&utm_campaign=dsref

DeletedUser8045

nice try but acting stupid isn't gonna work. maybe I'll stop arguing with you when you give an apology to everyone in W33 ;)

DeletedUser7748

nice try but acting stupid isn't gonna work. maybe I'll stop arguing with you when you give an apology to everyone in W33 ;)

LOL my apology to world 33 and the Huggers of US server would only get me banned

DeletedUser8045

sorry chowder my work here is already done. w35 is already infected with the hugs disease :eek:

DeletedUser7748

you all confuse the shit out of me , so therefore I have to ask , Is the hugging to the point that every tribe in the world 35 is fighting for Dream Team ?

Last edited by a moderator: