So who is joining?

DeletedUser

I heard that the Portuguese go in droves to this world ...

DeletedUser

Nightmare, me, noise, Willie b. Hardigan, urethra are all joinin with funny duckers and others from .net. Dahr might join. Sinister soul is joining with his premade sure to have good players and a very skilled german tribe.

DeletedUser724

I am... but America is the melting pot of the world so I guess it fits that there aren't very many Americans on the server... :D

DeletedUser

Cause you are 63sins an nobody likes you:p
And you make it so easy for me to do it

I dont know just sounds like a good plan to me

DeletedUser

Ok whatever. I changed my name because I'm trying to change my old behavior from headstrong to a more neutral player. I didn't change it to hide it. In fact, alot of people knew who I was including some mods, my premade, and others. I don't care if you hated the old me.

DeletedUser

I might be joining, but i will likely be in-active cos i am busy working, unless someone here wants a useless co :rolleyes:

DeletedUser724

GANGSTER PANDA said:
Ok whatever. I changed my name because I'm trying to change my old behavior from headstrong to a more neutral player. I didn't change it to hide it. In fact, alot of people knew who I was including some mods, my premade, and others. I don't care if you hated the old me.

How are those spear nukes working out for you??? :p
I can wait to see them in action in world 4 :D

DeletedUser

Lol loooooong time ago. I've learned trust me. I will want to see you in action on w4 though.