So who is joining?

DeletedUser548

I'm afraid that unless the ms gap is fantastic (20-30ms), there is no way I am joining. I already play 2 worlds with the fake limit and 100ms enforced gap, and they are difficult to enjoy properly due to those settings. If there is a decently small ms gap announced I will consider it, but in all likelihood the fake limit will still be enough for me to avoid this world like the plague.

What about a 40-50 ms gap?

DeletedUser

What about a 40-50 ms gap?

40ms is reasonable, but anything over it is just too dull for me. 80% of the fun for me in startup is the sniping, backtiming and risk.

I'd also quite like a world with minimum attacks per second being changed from 5 to 10, but I suspect this world won't do that.

^If Googleh joins, I'll join.. <3

If I join, perhaps we'll coplay oO

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We don't know. That's what I want to know before I make a definite decision :p

In fact, nowadays, the gap is very important for define the quality of the world. I hope gap <50ms for this world.

DeletedUser

In fact, nowadays, the gap is very important for define the quality of the world. I hope gap <50ms for this world.
low gap is just a disadvantage to people who have slow net. below 50ms is just not fair for them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1446

LOOOOL! Not that mate...what the confg 100 means...lol...but thanks for trying to help:)

DeletedUser

I don't care either way...I know it's milad my autocorrect changed it :p

DeletedUser

LOL

tw.us sucks and will fail hard like always... will see. maybe we will start :)