Speed World

DeletedUser1327

Why not let this thread die and leave the staff to sort out a mod for US1/US3 before bringing it back to life? They are hardly going to start a speed world if they can't find the staff to cover the initial few world forums.

There are In-Game Moderators for the game and Forum Moderators for the forum. So the forum isn't a problem for them...

DeletedUser

There are In-Game Moderators for the game and Forum Moderators for the forum. So the forum isn't a problem for them...

There are not enough forum moderators to cover the forum as it is. adding a speed world, which judging by other servers is where 90% of the most offensive players turn up on the PnP forums, would be a little stupid imo right now.

DeletedUser

But it's the ig mods that mod the speed rounds not the forum mods.

DeletedUser

But it's the ig mods that mod the speed rounds not the forum mods.

So you are saying you would want speed worlds without any PnP forum? I don't think many people would agree with you on that...

I'm assuming you are ignoring/missing my point about the forum board for the theoretical Speed World needing to be staffed too.

DeletedUser

Oh I get it now. I didn't at first. Never mind then I get your point. Ok well they are getting applications now so maybe soon.

DeletedUser548

So you are saying you would want speed worlds without any PnP forum? I don't think many people would agree with you on that...

I'm assuming you are ignoring/missing my point about the forum board for the theoretical Speed World needing to be staffed too.

Ugh, reading some of .net's speed PnP forum once... People get really defensive of their so called "skills", when it's more or less down to who can click a button faster, or who has the faster internet connection for short rounds.

DeletedUser

Ugh, reading some of .net's speed PnP forum once... People get really defensive of their so called "skills", when it's more or less down to who can click a button faster, or who has the faster internet connection for short rounds.

If Speed comes here, I might have to bring in another Cornish :D

DeletedUser329

Speed world forums are the most entertaining forums to read lol

<3