Speed World

DeletedUser1093

It really differs depending on ones definition of better.

Is it the most dedicated, long lasting player? The fastest noble train? The most willing to help a tribe mate out before themselves? The best PnPer? The biggest Spammer?

It's all a matter of perspective.

DeletedUser1214

Is it the most dedicated, long lasting player? The fastest noble train? The most willing to help a tribe mate out before themselves? The best PnPer? The biggest Spammer?

Biggest Spammer is not really perspective as much as the other ones, but I guess it is still arguable. It can come down to stats, as I guess the best player could. But Spammer is more about stats and Best PnPer is more about the quality of what they do rather than the pure statistics.

DeletedUser1093

Im not saying I agree with it. but there are people out there who believe the most forum posts wins....

I bet one is going to come along next...

DeletedUser

Patrick, your call.

Back on topic: Can't wait to get speed server here. Anything beside .co.uk and .net is like WTF this means, WTF that means.. etc, etc...

DeletedUser

Patrick, your call.

Back on topic: Can't wait to get speed server here. Anything beside .co.uk and .net is like WTF this means, WTF that means.. etc, etc...

the biggest bummer would be if we get speed and they're like uber long ones
:|

DeletedUser1093

The UK ones were all like week-longs. :|

092609_its_alive.gif

Nauzhror

Reaction score
The UK ones were all like week-longs. :|

There's been 115 rounds on .uk, roughly 5-10 of them have been longer than three days. Since when is 5% the same as all?

Hmm, biggest spammer. I was tempted to say that being a spammer didn't make you a good player, but then I remembered: http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/memberlist.php?order=DESC&sort=posts&pp=30

I've since decided that spamming ability matters. ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

Yeah bringin this thread back to life I say go speed worlds. It would attract players and the top 300-400 players on all the worlds are active so there are plenty of players. I guess what you said about staff could be a problem. I don't really know how to run a speed world ;).

DeletedUser

Yeah bringin this thread back to life I say go speed worlds. It would attract players and the top 300-400 players on all the worlds are active so there are plenty of players. I guess what you said about staff could be a problem. I don't really know how to run a speed world ;).

Why not let this thread die and leave the staff to sort out a mod for US1/US3 before bringing it back to life? They are hardly going to start a speed world if they can't find the staff to cover the initial few world forums.

DeletedUser

...googly is a buzz killer ;). I would have become a mod but they said I was too young -_-. *sigh* I now resort to giving my suggestions...jk! But really I just wanted some discussion in the forum. I'm sure if they really looked plenty of people would want to be mods (me) but that's just what I think :).