Speed world

DeletedUser1778

Hay mates,

I have an question.

Is there coming a speed world on our server too? i really like to play speeds and it would be great if there came a speed on this server :D

Grtz

DeletedUser

This has been asked many times, so i will say it once more.

There will be no speed worlds until:

1. We have enough members
  2. A decent amount of worlds
  3. blah blah blah :D

DeletedUser

we have a decent amount? you should just try it out and find out how it will be?:p

DeletedUser

Actually, UK server didnt have much players when they put speed rounds either.i think Mods are just being Lazy and are making excuse (JK dont cry plz:D ). are we waiting for members to simply come here and play for the worlds opened once in 5 months? i think speed rounds could increase the number of members as well.just my opinion though.
Milad

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1778

yes indeed, the uk server did put up speeds very early. i play there as well :D so i really hope it's coming to .US to.

there is an increas of members right?

DeletedUser

I must say that I think implementing speed rounds would be fun to do and raise appeal of the server.

DeletedUser1778

for sure, the moral gets higher and the players are more active and really want to win something :D

DeletedUser1093

You know what lowers morale. People posting threads that have been covered umpteen times already.

DeletedUser

You know what lowers morale. People posting threads that have been covered umpteen times already.

Thread bashing and belittling other peoples opinions because your bored of the topic lowers my morale even more.

Here's a thought, if you want a thread to die more quickly don't post on it.

If a topic has been raised from the dead it is because there is still interest in it. To re-raise this particular topic is even more valid than most because it is certainly not dead and at some future date it will become a reality.

As stated, at some point in the future the team will look at the player base and say yes. The amount of interest will in all likeliness have a bearing on how quickly that happens.

OT - No particular preference when it happens, or even whether it happens or not.

DeletedUser

Can someone say a convincing reason for not having speed rounds at this server!? I just dont get why not.it has good effects on member numbers which seems to be the one of this servers problems. So why not?

DeletedUser

You'll probably just have to accept that the community manager and possibly Innogames themselves (Nino) have said no to a speed round. That's more than likely the jist of it.

For alternative speed rounds .net has varying speed rounds going on pretty much all of the time here.

DeletedUser1446

WHat he´s trying to say is that speed rounds bring some new players ALWAYS!

I believe he knows that there are Speed rounds in .Net :D

DeletedUser

You'll probably just have to accept that the community manager and possibly Innogames themselves (Nino) have said no to a speed round. That's more than likely the jist of it.

Yup, [user]Nino[/user] is being a buzzkill. :D

For alternative speed rounds .net has varying speed rounds going on pretty much all of the time here.

Don't be trying to steal the cool people from here [user]killerspear[/user] not included :rolleyes:

DeletedUser1093

Thread bashing and belittling other peoples opinions because your bored of the topic lowers my morale even more.

Here's a thought, if you want a thread to die more quickly don't post on it.

If a topic has been raised from the dead it is because there is still interest in it. To re-raise this particular topic is even more valid than most because it is certainly not dead and at some future date it will become a reality.

As stated, at some point in the future the team will look at the player base and say yes. The amount of interest will in all likeliness have a bearing on how quickly that happens.

OT - No particular preference when it happens, or even whether it happens or not.

It's not that I have anything against the topic.I don't want it to die, in fact I love Speed and would be glad to see one here. So yes, please keep the topic alive and hopefully the staff will eventually hear our cries, but do so in one of the threads that are already dedicated to this topic instead of spamming the forum.

This question has been asked 5 times in the Questions forum, (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) Speed Rounds have been suggested three times in the Suggestions forum, (1, 2, 3) and that is just counting the General section.

If people would take the time to run a Search or even just take a glance at the other topics before opening a new thread it would make the forum much less cluttered and a nicer place to spend your time.

DeletedUser

It seems I missed the point of your post and tbh the way I read it, did seem to contradict your usual style.

You've raised a valid point. ;)

DeletedUser1778

haha it's really going about the speed here :D

if we just keep pushing there will be an speed world soon ;) that's how i see it