Speed world

DeletedUser

Don't be trying to steal the cool people from here [user]killerspear[/user] not included :rolleyes:

Please? I like stealing people. (In a non creepy way of course.) I don't like speed anyway, it's direct competition for HP, which I favour. Although Iv never played either world. >.<

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Speed rounds have to be set up by Administrators.

Not In-Game Mods, In-Game Admin, this server has '1', Gordon.

As such adding a speed world would require either Gordon setting up all the rounds in addition to his current role, or it would require training someone else to set up speed rounds (though to be fair, the round planner isn't exactly complicated or difficult to use), and it'd require trusting someone with Ingame Admin rights.

DeletedUser1446

Speed rounds have to be set up by Administrators.

Not In-Game Mods, In-Game Admin, this server has '1', Gordon.

As such adding a speed world would require either Gordon setting up all the rounds in addition to his current role, or it would require training someone else to set up speed rounds (though to be fair, the round planner isn't exactly complicated or difficult to use), and it'd require trusting someone with Ingame Admin rights.

Ok but what´s your opinion about bringing speed rounds to a "starting" server?? You think it would bring some more players and would it be a good thing??

Or will it bring just some more work to INNO and not profit?:p

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Ok but what´s your opinion about bringing speed rounds to a "starting" server?? You think it would bring some more players and would it be a good thing??

Or will it bring just some more work to INNO and not profit?:p

No speed servers profit innogames, not even on .de or .net, and definitely not on .uk or other small servers.

DeletedUser1446

Well i understand but what´s your opinion about this? Speed rounds should be a must in this server or not for now?

DeletedUser

Right now I do not feel that we have the manpower, nor the population to organize a proper speed round. In the future we will try to implement them. It was always a goal of mine for the server to host speed rounds. For now though, we will have to grow a bit before we can think about them.

DeletedUser1778

I think there can be a speed round right now, on the co.uk server there are sometimes only 80 players or so, so it's really possible

DeletedUser

When I was here last (a while back) I was very much for a speed server. However, I can now see the point of view of OFLOW. If you ran a speed world, the community would not be large enough to sustain it for a long period of time. Yes, it may increase the community size, however, that is not certain so is a risk. Opening a speed world at this stage would not be beneficial as a whole to the community. World's need to be filling up and new one's being opened relatively regularly before it is worthwhile opening a speed server.

DeletedUser

But one speed round in week,maybey sonday from 2 p.m to 6p.m.Many players have time and can play in this round.

DeletedUser

Without being offensive or being rude some of you should just learn to accept NO as an answer. I am not part of the mod staff here but I couldn't tell you how infuriating this must be with people all suggesting and asking for the same thing even after multiple reasons given by multiple people (several of them staff) why a speed round is extremely unlikely to happen in the very near future.

I'm certain everybody on these forums knows you guys want a speed round and I'm sure that at the earliest convenience a speed round will be set up for .US ONCE it is feasible to run a speed server.

DeletedUser

Without being offensive or being rude some of you should just learn to accept NO as an answer. I am not part of the mod staff here but I couldn't tell you how infuriating this must be with people all suggesting and asking for the same thing even after multiple reasons given by multiple people (several of them staff) why a speed round is extremely unlikely to happen in the very near future.

I'm certain everybody on these forums knows you guys want a speed round and I'm sure that at the earliest convenience a speed round will be set up for .US ONCE it is feasible to run a speed server.

Exactly this, it's probably the most common thread starter. Starting to get a little predictable now.

/idea - Any new threads asking about speed server's should be closed with a message similar to this:

Currently speed worlds will not be opened on TribalWars US. For more information see link to post of reasoning why speed worlds won't be opened yet.

DeletedUser329

I think it is good that there is interest and people are keen to have some speed rounds here .
I would anticipate as soon as it is viable , it will happen .
I would rather people be asking for them than disinterested altogether , perhaps just keep all discussion to this one thread .

<3

DeletedUser

so I see Aliyah is a speed mode on .net .maybe she was sent there by OFLOW so that she learns stuffs in there and then make a speed round for US ? :D