SPERG: Fail Tribe, in a FAIL world :(

DeletedUser

If you've given up on this world just leave it and its forums, you seem to be trolling each and every topic with more or less the same comments... we got it the first time ok...

Most good players (not all) are active in some degree on the worlds forums

Hmm..? Every stopped to think that maybe, just maybe, I like to troll the forums?
Dude, I'm a human, I get bored. I entertain myself by wasting other people's time.

DeletedUser

Hmm..? Every stopped to think that maybe, just maybe, I like to troll the forums?
Dude, I'm a human, I get bored. I entertain myself by wasting other people's time.

/facepalm...... aaaaaannnnnnd there you go losing any and all repect you could have ever had :(

DeletedUser

I can't believe that the Pro Forum Consensus on this world went from "sperg is a bunch of noobs, they won't last against NEXUS/OFF!/MENTAL" to "us2 was fail before it even started, sperg needs to split up because they're too good and ruin the server" in less than a month.

DeletedUser

ohnoes not losing respect on the internet!

:S reputation is important...

Meby i'm using old fashoned tribalwars views but.. oh well i'm not going to chage your mind about anything....

I can't believe that the Pro Forum Consensus on this world went from "sperg is a bunch of noobs, they won't last against NEXUS/OFF!/MENTAL" to "us2 was fail before it even started, sperg needs to split up because they're too good and ruin the server" in less than a month.

Don't think i've said that :S SPERGs dominated the world within a few months but thats not wholy SPERGs fault... the world just wasnt good enough

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser452

So insecure, Mr. Almighty! I never said you did not have a good time, as you know.

I'm pretty sure saying that US2 is a 'fail' world very much implies people are not enjoying it.

However, almost all "good" TW players worldwide have avoided us02, as can be seen in TWStats; they vote that they would not have enough of a good time to bother playing this particular world, of that we can be certain.

If you had any more insight, perhaps it may occur to you that there are many other factors to why there are less 'good' TW players in this world relative to others.

Some of which may be because no premade was actively advertised in other worlds, that they were not so keen moving to another server when there was an already good server they were playing in and that the US server has had almost no advertising, the result of is that many players don't even know it exists.

And that does not bode well for the long term business success of the .us worlds; its my hope, that a us03 world can attract and keep higher quality players in line with the proportions that normal competitive servers do.

Sorry, I didn't realise you were a business parter of innogames and were akin to the details of whether US2 is making money or not. But believe it or not, a lot of people in this world pay for premium accounts and view several adverts every day.

And rather than assuming the only way to have many high quality players in this world is to have them migrate from other servers, perhaps think that this server could eventually breed their own. This server does have some good, if not very good players willing to teach others.

you're another immature cretin who is trying to have his voice heard.
Interesting regarding you, personally, the player who is writing this that you aggressively try to silence views which reflect objective realities, and simultaneously that you somehow elevate your own view as superior to that of others.

On what basis do you make this assessment?

You are entitled to your opinion, but only to a point. You would not go to a dinner party, which everyone was enjoying, and relentlessly tell everyone at the table the food was awful. Even if you were correct (I am not implying you are in any instance) it would be rude and would spoil the evening of those that were enjoying the food.

Explain exactly how your failure to read, implies that you "are" someone whose voice should be "heard"?

Because I can pretty much assume the rest of your post is just a continuation of the same rubbish. I have now read your first post and I can safely say that I was entirely correct.

Are you the arbitor of determining whose voice should be heard?

If so, who exactly are you in charge of making that voice heard by?

People can chose what to read and what not to read. No where have I suggested people shouldn't read your post, I only just said that I did not.

If that is too complicated for you, then try to think about who your target audience is. Who precisely are those that are doing the "hearing" when you formulate the statement you made in your mind?

On the basis that it was a direct response to what you have written, it is quite evident that the 'target audience' is yourself. Anyone else wanting to read my response/opinion is very welcome to do so.

DeletedUser

Awww, I lost my reputation. I don't give a damn 'bout my reputation.

You should it counts for alot :S

are you still playing this world? if not you shouldn't realy be clogging up the forums but the forum admins don't seem to have much sway here lately :p

DeletedUser

Hibby, a few (93) LC can take out thousands (2k) of swords if the wall is lvl 0, no religion, 25 luck and 100 moral.

Now the second question is who the hell attacks with 93 lc :D

DeletedUser

Well, if he's going to brag about his amazing awesomeness, I just assumed that he would actually include details of his surely glorious duel with a top player. I didn't think such an amazing poster would "forget" details :eek:

/sarcasm

DeletedUser

Hibby, a few (93) LC can take out thousands (2k) of swords if the wall is lvl 0, no religion, 25 luck and 100 moral.

Now the second question is who the hell attacks with 93 lc :D

I do.

DeletedUser

You should it counts for alot :S

are you still playing this world? if not you shouldn't realy be clogging up the forums but the forum admins don't seem to have much sway here lately :p

Dude, I really should be clogging up the forums. I mean, what would you do if I wasn't here to flame you?

Bored today are we?

Me to...

Yeah.. I'm bored. It's my birthday and I have nothing to do. -.-''

DeletedUser

It's true... very few people on .Net know about the US server. I just found out about it a month ago at most? More like 2 weeks ago I think.

But it almost might be the settings as well... a lot of the players I play with hate the settings.

But about SPERG... one day SPERG probably will fall b/c of boredom/inactivity.

It gets to a point where it's just not fun anymore and people quit.

So I am not sure about SPERG's skill b/c I just joined this world... but history shows inactivity will kill SPERG if nothing else does.

DeletedUser

We have a knack for playing dead games way past their prime.

DeletedUser

I do not know why they think this is a world fail, yet he seemed amused xD

DeletedUser

well since i am new to .us server but not .net isn't a display of skill done in game rather then yell on the fourms. if the rules are different let me know :rolleyes: