Spot the PP Whore..

DeletedUser

why make it easy Turtle? Why not a fun challenge by making it a No Hauls on top of it,
I'm not suggesting that I don't enjoy clicking on Overview --> Commands --> Return -->
and having my parade rained on with a 45%...but I've sadly never had a chance to play one.

Make it really fun and make it a Church world (with Archers^^) on top of it...boom most hated world.

Last no hauls I played I was steady rank 1 on .net , that's definitely easier than farming worlds

DeletedUser5959

Okay guys, since we're talking about what we would like a world's settings to be,
I figured I'd copy and paste this default World Settings page here and see what
everyone's 'Perfect World' would be here:

[spoiler="Clicky Click]
Settings
Game speed
Unit speed
Ability to demolish buildings
Morale Active
Farm rule
Basic defense
Milliseconds
Fake limit
Research system
Church
Achievements Active
Growing barbarian villages
Bonus villages
Time frame for canceling attacks
Time frame for canceling trades
Night bonus
Protection for beginners 0 Days
max. ratio of attackers : defenders
Flags

Units
Archers
Scout system
Militia
Nobleman
Increased prices for noblemen:
Max noblemen distance
Loyalty decrease per nobleman attack
Loyalty increase per hour

Configuration
Tribe member limit
Defeated opponents rankings
Account sitting Active
Account sitting restriction for permanent account sitting Restricted sitter access after an account has been sat 60 days within the last 120 days.
Free trade unrestricted
Select a direction
Victory requirements
Start date
Version 23852 8.30.1[/spoiler]

I will post mine after I do some IG things,
and I apologize for going off-topic about about Spotting The PP Whore,
but I think this hijacking of a thread is in the best interest of forum relevancy .

DeletedUser5034

No church worlds please. W14 was VERY boring because of churches. Also, speaking of PP whores, anyone in the top 5 who has not hit 1 mill looted yet (all of them) are PP whores. (along with 90% of the top 50 right now). However, it doesn't matter because the pp whores get taken over VERY easily by midgame. Will be interesting to see how the rankings start to change when resources for PP doesn't play as much of a role.

W14 has horrid settings if you are on offensive player. It is a world designed for turtles. Not only is it a church world but you also can't support outside your tribe which means you can't send support to a village so that it lands a second after your nobles. Instead you have to wait until you have the village and then send support after it which means you hae to noble really close to yourself otherwise the other players can recap.

And no... sending nobles from a defense village is a bad idea if you have a half decent enemy as they can snipe trains or the last noble and kill of a whole defensive village with little defense.

A world made for turtles.

Deleted User - 419875

Keep it on topic, There is already a thread for world settings if you would like to post there....

DeletedUser

imagine if pp whores teamed up with good players you could get so much lc etc out so fast.
hmm.....

looking for co no experience needed, must be millionaire

DeletedUser5963

imagine if pp whores teamed up with good players you could get so much lc etc out so fast.
hmm.....

looking for co no experience needed, must be millionaire

You dont need to be a millionaire, join a world and just sell res i made 5k on .net and i wasnt even trying that hard.

Also on the subject of skilled players and premiuim combining check out the inner annulus account on w78 .net they nobled before the end of beginner protection

DeletedUser

^^This guy knows his stuff

however, inner annulus used the over abundance exploitation to get 6k in one day, i was actually planning on doing the same and would have if i had 1 or 2 k more PP on my .net

DeletedUser

You dont need to be a millionaire, join a world and just sell res i made 5k on .net and i wasnt even trying that hard.

Also on the subject of skilled players and premiuim combining check out the inner annulus account on w78 .net they nobled before the end of beginner protection
W78 Was a terrible world for TW and it's rep, the world has practically already been won by Destiny.

DeletedUser

this is pretty much the truth

I disagree,

Players quit, RL comes when you least expect it.

They have a considerably low member count compared to others as well, I'm not saying they won't win, but victory isn't in their sights yet.

DeletedUser

I disagree,

Players quit, RL comes when you least expect it.

They have a considerably low member count compared to others as well, I'm not saying they won't win, but victory isn't in their sights yet.

Funny that people are talking about our tribe on the .us server :p