Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I lolled :D

But you have the wrong beverage:

Chronic_Cellars_2008_Dead_Nuts_Zinfandel.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hahahhaha... ha ha? Next "funny" guy on this server. Btw I told that "Squirrels eats nuts" is stupid metaphor.

DeletedUser

hahahhaha... ha ha? Next "funny" guy on this server. Btw I told that "Squirrels eats nuts" is stupid metaphor.

Well, try to do my best. It's my first try with movie maker. :)

DeletedUser548

Did I miss a point in this? It was pretty funny though :D

Though it's kind of worrying... I mean, what kind of person spends their time looking for photos of dead squirrels on the interwebs?

DeletedUser

Though it's kind of worrying... I mean, what kind of person spends their time looking for photos of dead squirrels on the interwebs?

A little birdy told me it had something to do with an attempt to eat Nuts .. someone thought of a clever name to put on that initiative, someone else thought of a PWN vid to let them know the word got out.

Correct me if I'm wrong tho.

DeletedUser

Nice picture. and movie,

i kinda miss the fun part in the forum here, i don't mind the other things but i alway's liked the 'funny' pictures part.

The roadkills are a little over the edge i guess but the end of the movie is really nice :), same for the picture in here I must say :).

Let me give it a shot,

I thought this was a
allergiesnut.jpg
but that is what i thought about the inside forums as well. To bad you guy's use spies.. cause you really don't need them.. They are the lowest life on TW.. but that is my personal meaning.

Where is
supermansquirrel.jpg
when you need him, but i am still hoping for him to show up. Well i am done for now,... but keep up this posting :) if it is in a funny respectfull way,.. i always enjoy a laugh :). so feel free to make more

Best regards,
squirrelw.jpg

DeletedUser1627

Mail gets sent to us every day,it is not spying ,its called "reading mail" Like you said ,we dont need spys P.S.--- I like your pic:)

Apparently,Elite tried to get the world to attack NUTS ,and named there coalition "Squirrels" eat NUTS, so this was Nuts response.I hope that explains the road kill ,lol

DeletedUser

Mail gets sent to us every day,it is not spying ,its called "reading mail" Like you said ,we dont need spys P.S.--- I like your pic:)

Hey Band4life,

Well i do have a confirmation in my mail box that you guy's are using spies, and someone has admitted (prob wrongly spelled there) that he uses them.

With all due respect, in this case it is 100% sure that you (read you're tribe) has spies in their service. If you and time say you don't use spies i believe you in that, personally.. but Intel is beeing shared and being asked.

The only thing i can not judge about is if the Nuts Board is using spies, but i don't really know you're structure there, so i can not tell.

Best regards,
The Gatekeeper

DeletedUser

This forum scares me. Nothing but talking about Nuts. No one else finds that strange?? :p

DeletedUser

Not if you've been in-game ... core hugging FTW or something to that extend ;)

DeletedUser

I am in the game and I know what they are talking about. It's just funny to someone who isn't in-game.

DeletedUser1627

Gatekeeper ,I've been playing tribal wars since world 12 net,never had spies (on our side) ,never set up spies and never needed spies ,the game unfortunately has players who ride on both sides of the fence, and are usually the younger players who cant keep there mouth shut,and i would consider them Traitors not spies ,but they are part of the game and every world has them.I never said i dont listen when someone tells me reliable info about the "other" tribes,and mabey you have heard crap about nuts also but then again ,we have very loyal players in nuts so it would suprise me if any one of them would "spill the beans" on anything we do.----ETC3 made a mistake in telling quite a few tribes his intentions,we knew the next day,not from spies ,but from loose lips . I have no reason to lie ,this is a game ,not a court, lmao :)

Status
Not open for further replies.