SQUIRRELS EATS NUTS....OR DO THEY???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

20k supporting troops is nothing. And, btw, of all the villages I took from sinister the only ones that had support from ex-smash had it from grilgan, and proud. Ehem, I didn't see you there in any place eventhough you ere the closest player. When I asked you for support in some villages I had taken from sinister, after you guys had crossed over, you didn't even have the decency to answer my igm.

DeletedUser

20k supporting troops is nothing. And, btw, of all the villages I took from sinister the only ones that had support from ex-smash had it from grilgan, and proud. Ehem, I didn't see you there in any place eventhough you ere the closest player. When I asked you for support in some villages I had taken from sinister, after you guys had crossed over, you didn't even have the decency to answer my igm.

the first right?

now it's nothing.
and I do not even see a message from u?
sinister quitted soo he gave me permission to withdraw.

DeletedUser

Most of the his villages I nobled from him before we quit. He was even thinking about rebuilding as we struck a NAP. He quit about one day before you joined nuts. So, no answer there. By the way, I don't have the message either, I erased it, as I asume you must have too. As I said, none of them had support. And even then, I had support incoming from two other players, neither of which was you.

I asked for support AFTER you were in nuts.

poster2ej.jpg

DeletedUser

you can say anything of me but I still survive, lots of ppl would have been owned:)

DeletedUser2247

hmmmm

you can say anything of me but I still survive, lots of ppl would have been owned:)

all you have to do is survive 3 weeks while u rebuild all your wasted nukes and i hear many players laughing at your sad nuking and yes stats r even atm but u r long way out of the woods yet

DeletedUser

We supported siniter soul also....

I know enough to know a team player and an individual player,I never saw you send support to anyone in opps section,or help someone noble down a vill,who was struggling,you just demanded no one noble in your area and did your own thing.Im just going by what i have seen.More than half the vills i've nobled down since we started Nutsak I have givin to other players(and they will all attest to that) to build them up,thinking of them ,not myself,thats a team player.I would give the shirt off my back for any one of our players,who did you help besides yourself? Dont get me wrong,i still like you .As a player you guys are good,but as far as a "TEAM PLAYER" i really dont think so.

We did sent support rofl to black fenix i think we sent 3 villages of full d to a village he just captured

And by the way the reason we left nuts is because you dont stick with what the deals were. I was given cluster boundries and then people noble in it even smash.thelastmanstanding does gf

DeletedUser

all you have to do is survive 3 weeks while u rebuild all your wasted nukes and i hear many players laughing at your sad nuking and yes stats r even atm but u r long way out of the woods yet

lol, you wouldn't even survive 1 day.

DeletedUser

I got to say

Guys the attack was awesome.
I hoped you enjoyed my defending I bet you ddint expect this and I hope we can go futher like we always did, just nice:D
I dont care you guys keep attacking but you have to know, when I first saw these attacks.
my US3 time is over.

But I hold stand I may be second placed now but I think its good to say.
Guys keep learning one day you will take me down.

DeletedUser2247

i think not

is going to second uphill for you?? if so keep it up and the people who think of supporting who got caught will be remembers more likely then your own acc for signing death warrents :) and a new twist shall take place in the coming days. alone you remain

DeletedUser2247

Attacker: Paper wings
Origin: lalala (519|517) K55

Quantity: 0 0 1252 5 683 0 186 0 0
Losses: 0 0 1252 0 683 0 186 0 0

yes failing to kill the rest of your puny nukes lol stats show u on short end of the stick :)

DeletedUser

Attacker: Black Fenix
Origin: 026. SilverSphere (497|508) K54

Quantity: 0 0 500 0 250 0 23 0 1
Losses: 0 0 500 0 250 0 23 0 1

no these attack do help xD

DeletedUser2247

wonder

Paper wings on 07.08. at 16:38
Hi ELITE,

As you all know Im in a big war against nuts.

it's 5 vill for me 5 for them now.
But I can't handle it myself I need support.
If you guys want to live on this world you should think about helping me.
Im a player which CAN make the differnce in this world, if they cannot catch me I will catch them 1 by one.
We may need to make a allie between =AXE=, WeGet, ELITE and deo.

We can fight against nuts, if we keep fighting alone they will win this world and I think we all don't want that noobs win this world.

I hope you all will reply,
paperwings

Power of Three on 07.08. at 18:22
To all Elite members
This is your chance to contribute to the war against NUTS

There are some specific villages that can do with good support. As on the forum:
1 lalala (509|502) K55 2x
2 lalala (482|495) K44 2x
3 lala (482|503) K54 3x
4 lalala (496|500) K54 3x
5 lalala (498|500) K54 3x
6 lalala (502|495) K45 3x
7 lalala (500|497) K45 3x

If you send a full defense village to one of the above mention it in this forum.

Those are top priority.
But the rest also can use support. So use the script to send support. He HAD 130 villages

True colors of paperwings is after he uses some 1 he blames them for being in his 100x100 and turns on them like a snake:l:

DeletedUser

Lol

u guys got a shared forum with weget, you ask tribes not to attack while attacking me you are such good palyers:)

DeletedUser1627

Unfortunately for you, Nuts are in a position to do whatever we want ,players who conform will be here long after you are gone.We are a strong tribe,an honest tribe and a loyal tribe dispite all the noob and hugging remarks ,(sticks and stones,lol) --Players who have dealt with us know we are good for our word,players who have dealt with you know you will stab them in the back in a heartbeat.You can get help where ever you want ,it actually makes it easier ,when we take your vills and see who is sending support,they will be next.Good luck bro :) We are just playing the game like it suppose to be played,cant diss us for that although you will try.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately for you, Nuts are in a position to do whatever we want ,players who conform will be here long after you are gone.We are a strong tribe,an honest tribe and a loyal tribe dispite all the noob and hugging remarks ,(sticks and stones,lol) --Players who have dealt with us know we are good for our word,players who have dealt with you know you will stab them in the back in a heartbeat.You can get help where ever you want ,it actually makes it easier ,when we take your vills and see who is sending support,they will be next.Good luck bro :) We are just playing the game like it suppose to be played,cant diss us for that although you will try.

To make sure, you stabbed us. You didn't keep yourselves by the deals we made and then we leave everyone normal would do that when get's stabbed.

DeletedUser1627

Hold on a minute ,first off we didnt really like the deal but to go forth we accepted ,none of our players liked the deal,anyway ,we cant noble in your territory???,I personally like tribemates to be around my vills but then again Im a TEAM player .We did not stab you ,we took no vills near you ,that was between you and Don fighting over territory ,then you quit ? No tribe lets players quit and go on there own to someday fight against them(or at least they shouldnt,lol) We dont stab,never have ,Your spam might fool a fool ,but players who have dealt with us since the beginning know better -----And players who have dealt with you also know better:) And i might add--- everyone in nuts knows the rules here ,go yellow your gone,leave your gone.Fight with player in your own tribe your gone.Pretty simple rules and we all abide by them.You call us noobs? We are #1 bro,and fought for every rank until we got here ,If thats what noobs do ,then ,well, I guess we are :) And I would play anywhere,any game ,anytime with these noobs because they are what you are not- LOYAL -, I think the noob spam is a last ditch effort for you to get players you have dispised and attacked and bullied since you started here to help you out like your their friend?

DeletedUser

http://us3.tribalwars.us/game.php?v...tribalwars&submode=running&stats=1&war_id=221

YOU CLAIM TO B SUCH A GOOD DEFENDER BUT STATS ALSO SHOW US DEFENDING AND KILLING MORE TROOPS. WE WONT CATCH U ON ATTACKER SIDE MOSTLIKELY BECAUSE U HAVE NO TROOPS OF YOUR OWN LEFT TO USE ;)

soo what are you trying to say:)

if I wouldnt be a good defender I would have lost already 70 villages;)

Attacker: Time4Sleep
Origin: About to lose sleep 4 fakes hehe (515|465) K45

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.