SQUIRRELS EATS NUTS....OR DO THEY???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Band4life nuts became one because carsinated liked to stab, he kicked sinister soul !! we didn't. Sinister Soul had got all of our defences but he couldn't last because he just couldn't defend himself in busy times.

DeletedUser

Dahr555Dahr555
Opponents defeated: 9 (2081.)
Tribe:
» Write message
» Add to Address book
» Highlight on map
» Invite to tribe
» Add as friend
» User file (external link)

Villages (1) Coordinates Points
Dahr555s village 664|510 124
Achieved awards
Score champion (Wood - Level 1)
You have already reached 100 points!

so why does our moderator have an account on world 3??? you guys are pathetic,one lies and the other swears to it.Now lets hear the comeback excuses ,lmao

Would you look at that, it is 124 points. Some serious damage could be done with that.

He doesn't play world 3, i personally take a look at all the moderators worlds being played, and he doesn't play world 3.

Dahr has an account on W3 that is 124 points. He does not play it. It hasn't grown in 3 weeks. He probably uses it to transfer around the premium points he gets as a moderator to his other accounts. I have a similar account on W2.

I have an account on multiple worlds i believe (i don't play any worlds currently, but they are there for premium transfer, and i dont always bother to look at the world name i click on).

Yup ,i called it ,more excuses and explainations ,lmao, I dont own a car ,i just bought one in case i have to drive to the store? lol

;)

Well, that is......annoying....why not just walk?

everyone reading??hmmm we killed this forum along with all who write here that was our goal :) or the real nice 1`s joined nuts

your justification doesnt change the fact the account is there and against mod rules y transfer premium to his other accounts if noit supposed to be able to transfer premium to other worlds does he multi on us3?? hmm keep on talking with your dunce cap on quitter

You killed the forum? Nope, all i see is members not wanting to post until you give up on this ridiculous posting.

And finally, all rules are being followed by [USER]u6s5l[/USER], he is not breaking any rules by posting, if you think he is breaking a rule, report it, don't rant about anything and everything. [USER]Dahr555[/USER] is not playing World 3, it is just an account that is there. And finally if you have issues about moderation then send a mail to MYSELF or OFLOW and we can look into it.

Finally finally...i want you to all get back onto the threads topic. Failure to do so after this post will result in immidiate infractions, no matter how small the rule breaking.

DeletedUser

Would you look at that, it is 124 points. Some serious damage could be done with that.

He doesn't play world 3, i personally take a look at all the moderators worlds being played, and he doesn't play world 3.

I have an account on multiple worlds i believe (i don't play any worlds currently, but they are there for premium transfer, and i dont always bother to look at the world name i click on).

Well, that is......annoying....why not just walk?

You killed the forum? Nope, all i see is members not wanting to post until you give up on this ridiculous posting.

And finally, all rules are being followed by [USER]u6s5l[/USER], he is not breaking any rules by posting, if you think he is breaking a rule, report it, don't rant about anything and everything. [USER]Dahr555[/USER] is not playing World 3, it is just an account that is there. And finally if you have issues about moderation then send a mail to MYSELF or OFLOW and we can look into it.

Finally finally...i want you to all get back onto the threads topic. Failure to do so after this post will result in immidiate infractions, no matter how small the rule breaking.

A-Men=D

next year ill be sollicitating for moderator probs

DeletedUser

7 villages over 5-6 days for 2.4mil ODD. Highly unimpressive for a backstabber and 3.2k attacks at least.

DeletedUser1627

Im back on topic now :) ------NUTS #1

talk to me in another 7 days :) Ist opps was clearing,now we start :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2247

7 villages over 5-6 days for 2.4mil ODD. Highly unimpressive for a backstabber and 3.2k attacks at least.

so make a account and fight with actions not small minded words please. paper wings for president 2012 number of votes 1 his own :)

DeletedUser

Im back on topic now :) ------NUTS #1

talk to me in another 7 days :) Ist opps was clearing,now we start :)

Yeah, so I see, with your terrible attacks :p.

so make a account and fight with actions not small minded words please. paper wings for president 2012 number of votes 1 his own :)

What, you don't like it when I tell everyone what kind of player you are? Someone seems to be avoiding the topic at hand ;).

DeletedUser548

Alright, I was away for a few hours, and I missed all of this. If this thread gets so off track that it needs to be moderated to that extent again, I shall lock it.

If you see any posts that are off topic, or are against the rules, do not hesitate to report them.

For the record, I do not play W3, I was logging in to mail people on the world, and to transfer my premium to my US1 and my former US4 account. It was created before I was a moderator, and it will go barb in a few days.

Can we get some proper stats?

DeletedUser

Um, you do realize that if players don't have a US3 account, that they can't view that? I think if they don't have an account in Nuts or Deo. they can't view it either, even if they do play W3. So no, it's not that people read only what they write, it's that you're once again showing your lack of knowledge on how the game works.

Hm, 3.2k incomings, over 2.4mil ODD gained, 5 days, a tribe 12x as large as Paper Wings...and you still can't take more than 7 villages. Again, you know just as well as I do how pitiful that is for a backstabber, who is fighting someone who was taken by surprise.

DeletedUser1627

big talk from a guy who quit? excuses excuses lets see what he has next week:)

DeletedUser

Big talk from a guy who has yet to prove me wrong on any count ;).

And I look forward to what you have by next week, if I have my way ;).

DeletedUser2247

yes i am sure paper wings mailed 100k ulmedas before attacking i see why u quit tw no heart to fight

QUITTED came back and lost

next week what u r organizing axe and elite to fight great even easier foe then paper for us

please next week has nothing to do about today nor this topic. reporting it

DeletedUser

Came back and lost? Quit? What are you even talking about?

You're making no sense to me. I don't understand what you're accusing me of. Can you please clarify, so I can answer accordingly?

And if that's true, then BAND4LIFE was also off-topic. You're honestly telling me that predicting how a war will be in a week is not on-topic? You're honestly just becoming more and more ridiculous.

DeletedUser2247

not accusing u i was referring to paperwings co players coming out of hiding and failing i am staying on topic and u saying band4life was off topic no he is in the war and can talk about a week from now what paperwings will have left

DeletedUser

Like I said, I know a lot more than you think I know. I am allowed to comment on a war, even if I'm not in it. The point is to stay on-topic, and I have.

Now, back to the actual topic, you're still a traitor, still a backstabber, and you won't win if I have anything to say about it. I may not have the largest influence, but I have some influence still ;).

DeletedUser2247

maybe you could co play paperwings so u can try warring like u would have done with your own account but i remember u had no troops so u should do fine on papers acc

catting all of paerwings academies now dodge my ennemy dodge or kill my cats so i can build spears

QUITTED should have stayed that way

DeletedUser

Yea you hoped I would soo you can go futher?

You guys should be proud of me that I got the nuts to keep you guys busy;)

Status
Not open for further replies.