SQUIRRELS EATS NUTS....OR DO THEY???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1627

Like I said, I know a lot more than you think I know. I am allowed to comment on a war, even if I'm not in it. The point is to stay on-topic, and I have.

Now, back to the actual topic, you're still a traitor, still a backstabber, and you won't win if I have anything to say about it. I may not have the largest influence, but I have some influence still ;).

you dont have anything to say about it ,thats what the funny thing is ,you keep ramblin on and on and dont even play this world.Give it up already,you Quit,remember?

DeletedUser

maybe you could co play paperwings so u can try warring like u would have done with your own account but i remember u had no troops so u should do fine on papers acc

catting all of paerwings academies now dodge my ennemy dodge or kill my cats so i can build spears

QUITTED should have stayed that way

You're so funny.

you dont have anything to say about it ,thats what the funny thing is ,you keep ramblin on and on and dont even play this world.Give it up already,you Quit,remember?

You know so little ;).

paper wings sniping hmm when???

QUITTED take or-el with u

Still being funny.

DeletedUser2247

day 6 of war maybe paper wings can noble some more barbs for his personal war stats against barbs???

DeletedUser1627

learn another word bro,that one is getting old and you are getting off topic again

DeletedUser

That's not off-topic. Perhaps you should read the rules, and note that if I'm pointing out something about what the leader of Nuts tends to do in order to show the world what kind of fighters you are, then I'm not off-topic.

Here, let me get more words:

Main Entry: traitor
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: person who is disloyal
Synonyms: Benedict Arnold, Judas, apostate, back-stabber, backslider, betrayer, conspirator, deceiver, defector, deserter, double-crosser, fink, hypocrite, impostor, informer, intriguer, miscreant, quisling, rebel, renegade, snake*, sneak*, snitch, snitcher, spy, squealer, stool pigeon, tattletale, traducer, treasonist, turncoat, two-timer, whistle-blower, wolf*

There's a whole bunch of new words for you ;).

I think Time4Sleep is mad, seeing as he blocked my messages :(.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1627

LOL everyone in NUTS know what is really going on,and laughing their butts off,you are so off base and they know it.Lets start a list of who we backstabbed and see just how many are on there .Now we dont want a list of who we attacked ,just who we backstabbed :)And whats with the "plead for mercy" mail you sent my tribe??? you better stop,they cant take any more of this funny stuff you write.Last ditch effort i guess to convince players paperwings isnt who he has been since start of game? Hes an angel now ---that explains the wings

DeletedUser

Let me see:

Every single Smash member - That's over 20, right?

That includes Matt as a leader, Jess, and I as well.

Then you backstabbed Paper Wings as well.

So, just over 20 players, probably closer to 25. I think that's a pretty safe estimate, no?

And that was no "plead for mercy", there was a request for players to see how noobish and traitorous you players are ;).

I like how your "whole tribe" is laughing, when only 8 members have read the mail. 2 are you and Time4Sleep, and I don't doubt some other sits have read it as well.

I went over this in the mail, which you obviously didn't read; Paper Wings is now under management that is a lot more honest/upfront than you ever were ;).

Go figure, BAND4LIFE has blocked them too. Both childish. Just proving my point :).

DeletedUser1627

Let me see:

Every single Smash member - That's over 20, right?

That includes Matt as a leader, Jess, and I as well.

Then you backstabbed Paper Wings as well.

So, just over 20 players, probably closer to 25. I think that's a pretty safe estimate, no?

And that was no "plead for mercy", there was a request for players to see how noobish and traitorous you players are ;).

I like how your "whole tribe" is laughing, when only 8 members have read the mail. 2 are you and Time4Sleep, and I don't doubt some other sits have read it as well.

I went over this in the mail, which you obviously didn't read; Paper Wings is now under management that is a lot more honest/upfront than you ever were ;).

Go figure, BAND4LIFE has blocked them too. Both childish. Just proving my point :).

lol, o well ,hopefully you will get a few players to believe you ,lol.So now we backstabbed smash too,lmao, the almighty smash? They were not here long enough for us to backstab them,they all quit ,remember?? around the same time you were calling paperwings a backstabber if i recall? I think you have backstab of the brain,you better get that looked after

DeletedUser

So wait, you're telling me that the leader of Nuts, Time4Sleep, didn't backstab Smash by joining its enemies despite being our ally and our friend?

That's gotta be by far the most ridiculous thing I've heard you say all day.

DeletedUser1627

im a little confused,carsi leaves nuts and joins x-men,who paperwings is the duke of,and attacks you (smash),so carsi is a backstabber,nuts are backstabbers but the guy your sticking up for who left your tribe and attacked you is a great guy ,loyal,and not a backstabber?I get it now ,hmmmmmmmmmm makes sense to me ----------------------NOT

DeletedUser

Let me repeat this in big, bold, and underlined text for you one more time, because you appear to have been willfully ignoring everything I said up until now, as well as what was in the mail I sent you. Let me show you the portion from the mail first:

Mail said:
And as for helping Paper Wings...once again, he was the only player who showed genuine remorse, who felt bad for going along with his coplayers, and showed me a way to get the revenge I wanted on your leader (Time4Sleep/carsinated).

Let me try this one more time.

The reason I am siding with Paper Wings, and fighting Nuts, is because the ONLY coplayer left on Paper Wings is the ONLY one who was nice and showed that he actually regretted going along with his coplayer when his coplayer decided to backstab Smash. He had no choice in the matter.

The difference is, Time4Sleep/carsinated had every choice to not join X-Men, and to HELP HIS ALLIES, but he chose not to do it. So yes, carsinated/Time4Sleep is a backstabber, while Gerard/Paper Wings has proved himself to be a better friend/ally than carsinated/Time4Sleep ever was

I'm tired of repeating myself, would you mind reading it this time?

DeletedUser2247

paper wings for president blame carsinated hmm y not well because the skype chats show otherwise and gerard who claims remorse found it under his shoe

DeletedUser

2 hour distance, while it is 03:00 am for them?...

http://us3.tribalwars.us/game.php?v...tribalwars&submode=running&stats=1&war_id=221

dont say i double posted but seems people read only what they write>

note 5 day war so far...hmm paper troops 0 number of barbs nobled 7

troops 0 , while ur still walking some troops dead :chinrub:

yes i am sure paper wings mailed 100k ulmedas before attacking i see why u quit tw no heart to fight

QUITTED came back and lost

next week what u r organizing axe and elite to fight great even easier foe then paper for us

please next week has nothing to do about today nor this topic. reporting it

yea you should've asked them against paper wings also..

DeletedUser

sorry for double post:

im a little confused,carsi leaves nuts and joins x-men,who paperwings is the duke of,and attacks you (smash),so carsi is a backstabber,nuts are backstabbers but the guy your sticking up for who left your tribe and attacked you is a great guy ,loyal,and not a backstabber?I get it now ,hmmmmmmmmmm makes sense to me ----------------------NOT

Carsi was the duke of X-Men, he kicked sinister soul while we didn't agree.
;)

DeletedUser

So wait, you're telling me that the leader of Nuts, Time4Sleep, didn't backstab Smash by joining its enemies despite being our ally and our friend?

That's gotta be by far the most ridiculous thing I've heard you say all day.

Don't really want to get involved in this, but this quote is a step to far. Are you a hypocrite? If i remember, the people i knew inside Smash had already told us about your plans to take us out. It was only a matter of time before it happened. So we did what any self respecting tribe would do, we picked the route we needed to take. The best tribe have done it.

And your telling me that you guys wouldn't do the same? Oh wait you did. We were enemies with Axe and you decided to join us in a war against them ( And in turn betrayed them ) . Please stop bringing up old wounds.

So can we all just stop beasting each other, get some war stats on and be clean real players, its not in my nature to flame and so other shouldn't as well.

DeletedUser

I will be making another section for this war as soon as possible. There will be a new and proper PnP and if you could i know you guys have had disagreements could you please leave that out of that one? I will be making a separate discussion section for you ;)

WELL WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR. WAR STATS. I may have to change this as they might be incorrect but i will sort it out :)

Side 1:
Tribes: Nuts
Side 2:
Tribes: Deo.
Players: Paper wings

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 4
Difference: 23

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 1
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 184,074
Side 2: 23,786
Difference: 160,288

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 34,051
Side 2: 7,199
Difference: 26,852

chart

DeletedUser

Would it be alright if i created a discussion thread for you? :)

Makes it easier to keep track of all the posts, and i will create another declaration if thats ok? ( Please dont flame it ) ( Will be my first attempt ) :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.