Talk Corner

• Thread starter DeletedUser3357
  • Start date

DeletedUser

The eight slav players all in my 15x15. Who groups players that close.

DeletedUser

There's no good tribe around me i'm so proud so say i kill them all jk

DeletedUser

Well..I see some names I know...and probably alot from worlds that are different...but here I am...HELLO ALL .US....

DeletedUser

Everyone around me looks like they have either been nobled or forced to restart. Either way they are just taking up space and building nice villages for me to noble later. Problem is that they are too close together.

DeletedUser2069

If you pick your nose fast enough it will bleed and if you let it bleed long enough you will pass out and if you pass out standing up you may bump your head and if you bump your head you may return to reality when you wake up and when you wake up and reality slaps you in the face you will be left wondering what the hell happened

DeletedUser

Just started on this server since 2 weeks ago...I'd like to hear what impression I make? :D

And also, I would like to hear from the top 50 players, what do you guys think about the mass-tribes here, because see a lot of mass tribes here... :(:(

DeletedUser

right now hades fury.. you make a great impression on me.. just for having fur in your name.. i like fur :)

and old school perv, i like your logic.. 2 thumbs up :cool:

DeletedUser

@ Hades fury - Zero_O blew up and things have realigned. We are close to full membership its true. Never our intention to mass recruit, but we tried to make a silk purse out of a sows ear ;)

DeletedUser

Got a long way to go, here's update on world 2hard are at war with zero. AGPRC at war with tna, 2hard thinking they can take in people i have been attacking and try to stack him which fail. FF just sitting back and watching what happens, SNM hitting tna as well and securing east. I miss anything guys?