Command
Origin Player: ---
Village: Bonus village (511|534) K55
Destination Player: lordtang
Village: Tang (514|534) K55
Arrival: Dec 02, 2011 12:27:03:881
Arrival in: 0:47:50

DeletedUser

Just wait til the nobles come out. Well, that's right after BP ends. hopefully you have enough defense to snipe the train. although their trains are tough to snipe. i lost half my tribe on W60 on the .net server to barbs nobling them.

DeletedUser

:D will just have to declare war on barb's then they seem to be getting braver

DeletedUser

Yeah, but it's tough when you don't have nobles yet yourself. Your only option is to snipe the trains really for now. But if you point whore enough to the point where you're the first one for a noble, then you can always try to noble them back. See, nobling barbs will be a much more noble type of village to noble now. Everyone is always saying to not noble the barbs, but to save yourself you'll have to do that yourself.

Just be happy it's not W10 on the .net server which has a total of somewhere around 400k villages total.

And btw my tribe may be interested in joining the war. However we have yet to be attacked. But i think it would be better to make the first move against them before they start nobling us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Barbs have attacked me as well. It's not nice. I even have the ODD to show that it cleared me.

DeletedUser

Should've broken out your militia for the nuke you noob. lol.

DeletedUser

Sent: Dec 02, 2011 12:27:03
The defender has won

Luck (from attacker's point of view)

18.4%
Morale: 100%
Attacker: ---
Origin: Bonus village (511|534) K55

Quantity: 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: lordtang
Destination: Tang (514|534) K55
Hidden by the report owner.

lol :D

DeletedUser

Its a quest... everyone will be attacked by a barb at a given time.

DeletedUser

By saying you have been attacked by a barb, it just mean you have 30 sw now :D thanks.