The Bonus Village Strikes Back

• Thread starter Monkey T. Luffy
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Suposed that I decided don't make swords in first village... if I make the ten swords in second village, I receive the rewarding for the mission?

DeletedUser

Well i would say yes. Go ahead. Skip the other quests. There may or may not be more rewards, but i'll let you decide if you want to take the risk of skipping out on them.

DeletedUser

But don't you need to complete quests to unlock new ones? So if you don't build the swords it tells you to, you won't get new quests. No bother waiting because 50 or 100 of each resource won't help once you have more villages :D

DeletedUser2448

the key is keeping 1 villa long enough to get to a 2nd villa... when mines are under 50/hr 100 resources is over 3 hours of work... and yea i heard if you skip the quests and only build your smithy to level 20 you get 1000 bonus troops ;>

lol

DeletedUser

the key is keeping 1 villa long enough to get to a 2nd villa... when mines are under 50/hr 100 resources is over 3 hours of work... and yea i heard if you skip the quests and only build your smithy to level 20 you get 1000 bonus troops ;>

lol

oh yeah, i almost forgot about that one. It's what i did on the .net on W60. it helped quite a few players get their second village before anyone else by a ton. I wouldn't say it's a bug, but it is kinda cheap if you don't share it with others. And i'm an honest player, so i would NEVER want to hide important things like that from people who may be friends in the future.