The END of theEND

DeletedUser

Sep 22
04:43 The tribe is now enemies with IZRAEL (disbanded).

Sep 23
06:06 The tribe is now enemies with AZRAEL (disbanded).

Just before the merger, actually. They were continually harassing VA!!, and even went so far as to attack our members, so, we set them as enemies.
Funnily enough, the next day or two, these enemies of ours, turned to NAPS.

Understandably, we were annoyed, my good sir.

DeletedUser3455

harassing VA!!! i am pretty sure they were disbanded and azrael hit players without a tribe. This led to ___ claiming that even though they were tribeless, they would become ___ villages :confused:

and as was said several posts earlier, the so called attack on your member was down to an azrael member farming the barbs in his area when one barb suddenly became a ___ village :eek: they did not attack any player in ___.

DeletedUser

harassing VA!!! i am pretty sure they were disbanded and azrael hit players without a tribe. This led to ___ claiming that even though they were tribeless, they would become ___ villages :confused:

and as was said several posts earlier, the so called attack on your member was down to an azrael member farming the barbs in his area when one barb suddenly became a ___ village :eek: they did not attack any player in ___.

They were conquering villages off of VA!! - VA!! weren't disbanded, VA! were disbanded. We weren't claiming the tribeless player's villages as ours, but were protecting those of VA!!.

Just a try had attacks to her villages she'd owned for a while.

DeletedUser3455

IG mail me that report... if it exists. you see, i do not for 1 second believe this took place and i think it is just another piece of misleading information

DeletedUser3239

nonsense and you know it.

The whole nap with theEND was a joke on your side. You were attacking players of theEND BEFORE any merge took place and during the NAP. your tribe allied with NCLN and planned an op on theEND but kept the NAP and waited until we ended the NAP

umm if you a really did some searching instead of saying what ever you think of in your head and shouting it as facts you would find that I myself ended the nap. And told band4life that I am ending it before any thing else happed.

But nice try anyway

DeletedUser3239

IG mail me that report... if it exists. you see, i do not for 1 second believe this took place and i think it is just another piece of misleading information

Why would we anyway ? Like we care what you think

DeletedUser3455

umm if you a really did some searching instead of saying what ever you think of in your head and shouting it as facts you would find that I myself ended the nap. And told band4life that I am ending it before any thing else happed.

But nice try anyway

LMAO, do i really care who ended the nap? it didnt exist anyway from your side!

Why would we anyway ? Like we care what you think

Really good post there mate, see you really thought about that one :rolleyes:

DeletedUser3455

Ha ok dude. Keep failing at trolling.

Who is trolling mate? i asked a simple question. Can you prove any of your accusations. Clearly you can not otherwise you wouldn't have stated that you didnt care what we think.

DeletedUser3141

Actually AZRAEL HAD been attacking VA!

The rest I don't want to get into. War is the nature of the game and the choice is between just destroying weaker (or smaller) tribes and players or taking on stronger ones.

This game can take strange turns I've found so you never know what will happen.

however I don't think you can assume all the more recent members were in any way scared or intimidated. No doubt some just wanted to join a strong tribe for safety. If so I guess they won't do so well and won't last.

As for me ... well only Richi and I know exactly how that came about. I'll leave it to Richi as to whether he wishes to share but I don't get intimidated easily, conversations are more often of the 'please tell me you aren't going to get stubborn' variety.

So .... yeah we're supposed to be playing a war game for fun so good luck to BOTH sides in this.

DeletedUser3239

Lol can improve I told you duke that I'm cancelling the nap?, yes.
Can improve that you have taken exactly zero villages in this war thus far ? Yes
Can
Improve that -josh has taken multiple villages in the war do far ( a player you accuse of not beIg up to the task) yes! I damn well can

DeletedUser3455

Lol can improve I told you duke that I'm cancelling the nap?, yes.
Can improve that you have taken exactly zero villages in this war thus far ? Yes
Can
Improve that -josh has taken multiple villages in the war do far ( a player you accuse of not beIg up to the task) yes! I damn well can

i am going to assume you mean prove there.
as i said mate, i really don't care who canceled the nap. The nap was non-existent to you guys, you were attacking theEND way before any merges.
It matters not how many villages have been taken up to now mate, the war has only just started.
I said nothing of the kind about -josh, please get your facts correct before calling someone out.

DeletedUser3455

Actually AZRAEL HAD been attacking VA!

The rest I don't want to get into. War is the nature of the game and the choice is between just destroying weaker (or smaller) tribes and players or taking on stronger ones.

This game can take strange turns I've found so you never know what will happen.

however I don't think you can assume all the more recent members were in any way scared or intimidated. No doubt some just wanted to join a strong tribe for safety. If so I guess they won't do so well and won't last.

i agree with you there mate, but you have to be able to see that alot of players who suddenly joined ___ done so because they were worried. VA (at the time) were gaining the ground of W7 in a very different manner, by creating multiple family tribes. The VA wave across the area caused even the bigger players to grow concerned of taking a village from anyone affiliated with VA, so how did they get around the block... join them. This ensured that they would not become an easy target with limited farming space and estricted noble growth.

DeletedUser

Time for me to join in

Diplomatic talks between AZRAEL and VA (at the time) where mainly between my self and Richi we worked most things out and that was fine.

AZRAEL Had every right to attack VA! and VA!! as was before they changed there name and i never asked for any attacks on IZRAEL to be stopped as that was down to there Duke my friend to sort out.

Michael
Longhorn
FREE

DeletedUser

Why do the members of theEND feel it necessary to call players that left their tribe for a tribe that is more organized and has a better caliber of player as "scared" and "intimidated"? Case in point, I approached Richi about joining because I was tired of a failed leadership, one that had no idea what he was doing and would simply talk down to anyone that questioned his insane actions. Richi asked me to get permission from theEND leadership before accepting the invite i already had because they had a NAP with theEND and he was wanting to keep things peaceful. Band4Life told me if I didn't rejoin theEND that they would Op me, and they quickly starting claiming my villages. A few members in the tribe were wanting me back, plus Time4Sleep asked me to come back as well. So I did. Things did not improve at all. So again I reached out to Richi and he took me in and gave me a chance. Band4Life accused me of being a "runner" and being "scared" yet I took the first village in this war and have thus been one of the more aggressive participants.

My point is, is it possible that the members that left may not have done so out of fear, but more out of seeking a better organized tribe with a better caliber of player?

DeletedUser

I left simple because an old friend from W24 NET had been asking me to join him since the world started, every time I was asked I had just changed tribes and did not want to hop again.

I know i have been called a traitor, that kind of bothers me, I enjoy playing with people from my past, you know what to expect from them, and they know what you bring to the game.

I myself have great respect for band4life, we talked a lot and I enjoyed that a great deal, and i would not have an issue playing another world with him. I wanted to play with an old friend more though, for me it was that simple.

DeletedUser3239

Side 1:
Tribes: __
Side 2:
Tribes: theEND

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 3
Difference: 37

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 232,217
Side 2: 18,851
Difference: 213,366

chart

DeletedUser3419

Side 1:
Tribes: __
Side 2:
Tribes: theEND

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 3
Difference: 37

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 232,217
Side 2: 18,851
Difference: 213,366

chart

I think that speaks for itself, we were not aware of a war and ready for a war.