Timed Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Instead of 2 yr rounds that last forever and ever until some tribes nobles it all, how bout some timed rounds, like HP on .net, or something, for ~2 month lengths, or 3 months, so we don't get annoyed and have to wait forever to win? Discuss. :D

DeletedUser

Why do you keep posting suggestions from and ideas that .net does..

Why dont you go play there?

Anyways .net started doing HP worlds and Speed worlds when the population on the server increased. Right now we wont have nearly as many people as we need to start up something like that in my opinion.

DeletedUser

i personally would love to see speed worlds implemented. even if they aren't done too often i think it would be great to put myself up against a bunch of you that i see on the forums all the time :)

DeletedUser

Like i said above if we did a speed world...

we would only have like 50 people or less join which may still be fun for most people but i like it better when there is 150 or more people makes it more competitive.

The idea of a speed world itself i like but i just simply dont think we have enough people on .us just yet to do one.

DeletedUser

I'm one of those people who plays speed for the fun of it, whether it's 50 people or 150. It'll always be a challenge and there will always be competition.

Sidenote: is there a graph or charty thingy i can look at to see active .us players?

DeletedUser

I'm one of those people who plays speed for the fun of it, whether it's 50 people or 150. It'll always be a challenge and there will always be competition.

+1.. and @The Scientist., I DO play speeds/HP and regular worlds, so confirm your facts before you start criticizing others. I want to suggest it to people here on .us that may NOT play it there, so don't be selfish, and let the people who only play .us have a chance to express their opinions. Speed is fine, UK opened it at ... 5 regular worlds? We have 2, it won't be that long, plus, I know that there are almost thousands of players on Infernal Wars and Tribal-Speed.com, etc, and they speak English. It'd increase popularity sure, and I think that this isn't a bad idea for people during Summer Vacation, or whatever, if they have a week-long vacation, etc.

DeletedUser

Well considering 5 or more people already suggested speed world (which im assuming if they do speed they will do HP also)

You should have just added on to one of the other suggestions already made.

Anyways im just saying i dont see them making it till more people join the server.

And PS2 active players and players who have premium to join speed are two different things.

DeletedUser

Well considering 5 or more people already suggested speed world (which im assuming if they do speed they will do HP also)

You should have just added on to one of the other suggestions already made.

Anyways im just saying i dont see them making it till more people join the server.

And PS2 active players and players who have premium to join speed are two different things.

On .net, there is a 100 member limit for speeds, and a 5000 limit for HPs. I expect it to be drastically lower on .us if this is created, or there may be no limit at all for the beginning. I know that lots of players play speed, and I could convince lots of my speed friends over in all the servers to play here, it would increase popularity here a lot as many people don't like regular worlds (too slow). So.... :) Anyways, this is for TIMED WORLDS, so mostly asking for a short world. :D :cool: :D :cool: :noblemen::noblemen::noblemen::noblemen:

DeletedUser

Like i said above if they start speed they will start HP there would be no point not to really.

DeletedUser

yeah i know but the main reason inno games allows so many people to join with out premium (i think this latest HP world allowed the first 1000 members) Is because so many people use premium on .net that they still make a huge profit.

Here would be a different story as less people = less people buying premium which means less people they will allow to join for free (im thinking anyways)

But i know they will let some people in for free its always been like that.

DeletedUser

Well look, they dont charge for the current worlds, so why need to charge for a shorter world that your servers have to support for less time??? lol

DeletedUser

Because it will cost them a certain amount to run another world, and if it isn't as long, they won't get so much money out of each user paying premium.

Say 1000 accounts play a world for 2 years, and out of those 800 accounts have premium the entire time. That is 24 months time 200 premium (about $5 a month?). So $120 over 2 years they make from each account, times 800 accounts is $96,000.

If it is a 3 month world, the same amount of of accounts buying premium would make them $12,000. Which is a hell of a lot less than they would make for a single world that is a lot longer.

You have to remember that Innogames is a primarily a business-based company. They need to make choices that get them as much profit as possible.

DeletedUser

Googly secretly is under the bosses desk and knows all this stuff :p

DeletedUser

Ermmm... firstly, the limit was 5,000 people. Secondly, half of those don't play, and just join and stay at 26 pts, and die. So..... only the top players actually use premium.

Status
Not open for further replies.