Timed Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Im pretty sure after world three its up to the community manager at least thats how it is on .net Morthy chooses all the settings for .net unless innogames wants to test a new setting on a new world. Then they can step in, i could be wrong but im pretty sure this is how its works.

Speed world i believe would have to be approve by innogames but after it gets approved im pretty sure OFLOW will be able to make the settings.

DeletedUser

Id love to have a speed round here!

Because: The more speedrounds, the better:)

I love speed over everything...(not my real life). I do think, it would be a wise decision, to get more members. Maybe some people want to join speed.us because they wanna practice strats? It may be a nice place to do that.

It would probalby also be very funny, because one would (probably) only play against the same people. Build up connections with them, talk to them and stuff.:)

Id love it, if there were speeds.us ...

DeletedUser

I love speed over everything...(not my real life). I do think, it would be a wise decision, to get more members. Maybe some people want to join speed.us because they wanna practice strats? It may be a nice place to do that.

It would probalby also be very funny, because one would (probably) only play against the same people. Build up connections with them, talk to them and stuff.:)

That's a summary of my feelings :)

DeletedUser

Agreed. Now can you deny Mr. Innocent? :) This guy is right, that's what I was trying to say maybe

DeletedUser

Agreed. Now can you deny Mr. Innocent? :) This guy is right, that's what I was trying to say maybe

The problem being that there aren't enough players on .us to sustain a speed round. As several people have pointed out several times.

Currently the Tribalwas.us server does not have the population and staff to host a speed round. Once we have 4-5 worlds we can come back to this issue. However it is my goal to achieve this in the future, and it would be a great event for the community.

I refer you back to this ^^

Until then, this thread has no further purpose, so should be left to die for the time being.

DeletedUser

Which if refering back to that isnt good enough you can also refer back to my 7 or 8 post before

that stating we dont have enough people but nub cakes up above kept saying we do :p

DeletedUser

Who said that? said:
Currently the Tribalwas.us server does not have the population and staff to host a speed round. Once we have 4-5 worlds we can come back to this issue. However it is my goal to achieve this in the future, and it would be a great event for the community.

Who said that?

DeletedUser

Closing this.

Keep in mind, we'd love to bring about a speed world, but that requires more players. It'll happen later.

Status
Not open for further replies.