Top 10 tribes.

DeletedUser

but cuz they just have a looooooot of members.

please look top 7 tribes s1nful;

1 IDC 130.800 130.800 40
2 CREED 79.261 102.444 60
3 DGSoWR 62.435 73.868 58
4 I.B 56.952 61.605 51
5 FLM 51.895 57.091 54
6 Friend 49.563 55.856 54
7 NSNR 42.014 45.097 52

we have less members then all of the other tribes, and still we got tha rank 1 so clearly..

DeletedUser

please look top 7 tribes s1nful;

1 IDC 130.800 130.800 40
2 CREED 79.261 102.444 60
3 DGSoWR 62.435 73.868 58
4 I.B 56.952 61.605 51
5 FLM 51.895 57.091 54
6 Friend 49.563 55.856 54
7 NSNR 42.014 45.097 52

we have less members then all of the other tribes, and still we got tha rank 1 so clearly..

40 is still too much. Check them on the map. They're way too close on eachother. But, i must admit, there is improvement. Clearly my posts here on the forum helped a bit after all :p. But there is still much to be done. A good tribe is a close group of +/- 20 members. 40 members is too much. When they'll start nobling, they'll see that they'll get in eachothers way. There will be no nice clusters.

@TheSmashNasty: I see improvement in your tribe, maybe you're getting clever after all ;) (not meant as an insult)

DeletedUser

haha, same here ;). but not every1 here dislikes me, or thinks of me as a noob, cuz i allready got co-offers ;)

I think you are noob pointwhore :)

a 4000 pointer who has less than 1k hauls + less than 1 million resources loot really tells enough about your playing style :)

it required me 8k hauls / 5 million resources loot to get a noble train + farm level 29 troops.

and I know few other IDC players who has greater farming progress than me.

I just felt funny how a lazy player talking trash about hardworking players.

well, I just nobled a 3rd biggest player in your tribe this morning. but do you think it would have been different if it was you??

DeletedUser

I think you are noob pointwhore :)

a 4000 pointer who has less than 1k hauls + less than 1 million resources loot really tells enough about your playing style :)

it required me 8k hauls / 5 million resources loot to get a noble train + farm level 29 troops.

and I know few other IDC players who has greater farming progress than me.

I just felt funny how a lazy player talking trash about hardworking players.

well, I just nobled a 3rd biggest player in your tribe this morning. but do you think it would have been different if it was you??

Lolz, before you make stupid comments again, LEARN TO CHECK :p. I have 1.4k pts :p. I started way later than the others. Seriously mate, are you blind? :p. I'm S1nful, not sinful1. Noob :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lolz, before you make stupid comments again, LEARN TO CHECK :p. I have 1.4k pts :p. I started way later than the others. Seriously mate, are you blind? :p. I'm S1nful, not sinful1. Noob :p

o well i guess it was my mistake then. I miss understood you as Sinful1 because you guys have similiar username.

anyway, I cant wait to see how pro you are.

DeletedUser

o well i guess it was my mistake then. I miss understood you as Sinful1 because you guys have similiar username.

anyway, I cant wait to see how pro you are.

My username is clearly S1nful, not Sinful1 :eek:. But ok, mistakes happen :). And yep, same here ;). Which ac are you playing atm?

DeletedUser

Maybe you know about as much about tribal wars as North Korea knows about democracy and should stop making a fool out of yourself

Hahaha, can't rly say much against that, cept that it's not true. Stupid remark mate. Is that all you can say? :p

DeletedUser

Back again and I see improvement in membership @ IDC :eek:
Good work S1nful :p

DeletedUser

This is ridiculous. Every thread has been turned into a flame thread against IDC because of loose definitions of the first post.

We are absolutely rocking the world in ODA, points, dominance in game-play and in intelligence, making the forums active, etc etc etc. We recruit players based on fast growth and how they mesh with our team. The most members we've had is 47 and all 47 had fast growth. Players who couldn't keep up with the rest of us (players that have better growth than IDC-flamers) are kicked, which puts us at 38 now. Over 25 of those were in our premade so less than 13 players were recruited in the world. Can your tribes say that? I don't think so. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Flamers are jealous.....very obvious, if they cant compete then they run their mouths...:p

DeletedUser

This is ridiculous. Every thread has been turned into a flame thread against IDC because of loose definitions of the first post.

We are absolutely rocking the world in ODA, points, dominance in game-play and in intelligence, making the forums active, etc etc etc. We recruit players based on fast growth and how they mesh with our team. The most members we've had is 47 and all 47 had fast growth. Players who couldn't keep up with the rest of us (players that have better growth than IDC-flamers) are kicked, which puts us at 38 now. Over 25 of those were in our premade so less than 13 players were recruited in the world. Can your tribes say that? I don't think so. :)

Lolz, first of all, this isn't our native server. This is the first time i play here, so it's normal our premade isn't that big.

2nd, i would never make a premade of 25 members. It's simply too much.

@Iblisi: Thanks, my rethorical talent :rolleyes: is sow good :p

@General: That's just a stupid remark lol. I would never join a tribe of more then 25 members. So why would i be jealous? I do not intent to get my tribe to the number 1 spot, simply because the other tribes have much more members, so it's an unfair competition. We also started alot later. So now tell me: why the hell would i be jealous?

DeletedUser

S1nful, how can you still not see that there is a clear difference between this server and the Dutch server? I see you posting stuff that would indeed be true on the Dutch servers, but either way is still mere bullshit at servers like .US or .Net

You only have the vision of .NL and are in no way at all open to ideas that you don't know yet. I'm rather sure you wíll be annihilated from this server before you even get to 10 villages... So honestly, stop being so arrogant and listen to other opinions as well... You keep saying 40 members is too much, or a premade of 25 members is too much. Perhaps for your likes it is. The same goes for me. But that doesn't mean it's too much. That just means you have another style of playing than them. Which is no problem at all, but you should really stop proclaiming that it's a fact that your style of playing is better than theirs. Because it isn't. They are both very effective in their own ways, and you just can't state things as a fact which are no facts.

So honestly, I've told you this before, and I will tell you this one last time.

Please stop bringing shame to the Dutch players and open your eyes to that which you cannot see. I'm totally fed up with your ignorance and arrogance. Don't you care about pride? I started playing here for two reasons. To help my co, who is a new player with near no experience at all, to teach her the game, to help her out, to give her advise etc, and the other reason is to see what these Americans can do, and test myself against them, perhaps leave a good name for the Dutch if I do well. All you bring here is shame and hospitality.

/end of rant...

DeletedUser

umm guys ths is top 10 tribes, not lets flame and talk about ourselves. so please keep it ontopic.

top 10 has changed abit:

IDC - Good players, look like there here to win it, 8/10 players in top 10 are in IDC
Creed - dunno much about them but seem like a good tribe.
DGSoWR - no comment
FLM - no comment
I.B - good bunch of people, not tested yet
Friend - not that good, fall of top 10 soon
.TWRM - russian players seem good but not that good
Trance - no comment (my tribe). has been tested with tribe falling but came back with new leadership.
-GB- - german players, good guys in there but some noobs who will take them down.
Ghost - Trance academy, good guys and active.

DeletedUser

Sorry for that, I only wanted to give America a good first thesis

We are absolutely rocking the world in ODA, points, dominance in game-play and in intelligence, making the forums active, etc etc etc. We recruit players based on fast growth and how they mesh with our team. The most members we've had is 47 and all 47 had fast growth. Players who couldn't keep up with the rest of us
Gratz, we'll see if you keep it that way

(players that have better growth than IDC-flamers)
Flamers? I don't flame, do I?
I see that it isn't usefull

so less than 13 players were recruited in the world. Can your tribes say that? I don't think so.
Yes we can say that ;) were just with the three of us and we want to keep it that way

Flamers are jealous.....very obvious, if they cant compete then they run their mouths...:p
I don't know if you see me as a flamer, but I'm not jealous

@General: That's just a stupid remark lol. I would never join a tribe of more then 25 members. So why would i be jealous? I do not intent to get my tribe to the number 1 spot, simply because the other tribes have much more members, so it's an unfair competition. We also started alot later. So now tell me: why the hell would i be jealous?

Sorry, but that's the only thing I can agree with :eek:
Just see that they are stubborn and that you are to.

S1nful, how can you still not see that there is a clear difference between this server and the Dutch server? I see you posting stuff that would indeed be true on the Dutch servers, but either way is still mere bullshit at servers like .US or .Net

You only have the vision of .NL and are in no way at all open to ideas that you don't know yet. I'm rather sure you wíll be annihilated from this server before you even get to 10 villages... So honestly, stop being so arrogant and listen to other opinions as well... You keep saying 40 members is too much, or a premade of 25 members is too much. Perhaps for your likes it is. The same goes for me. But that doesn't mean it's too much. That just means you have another style of playing than them. Which is no problem at all, but you should really stop proclaiming that it's a fact that your style of playing is better than theirs. Because it isn't. They are both very effective in their own ways, and you just can't state things as a fact which are no facts.

So honestly, I've told you this before, and I will tell you this one last time.

Please stop bringing shame to the Dutch players and open your eyes to that which you cannot see. I'm totally fed up with your ignorance and arrogance. Don't you care about pride? I started playing here for two reasons. To help my co, who is a new player with near no experience at all, to teach her the game, to help her out, to give her advise etc, and the other reason is to see what these Americans can do, and test myself against them, perhaps leave a good name for the Dutch if I do well. All you bring here is shame and hospitality.

/end of rant...

+1

DeletedUser

S1nful, I recommend you stop bothering the IDC members. On US5, there was a guy named Karl August. The top tribe didn't like him. So he was sent packin'.
He was nobled, along with his tribe, I believe.

Paranoid nut he was.

But yeah, just some helpful advice. Not a threat. But just yeah..

DeletedUser

I think when a tribe as successful as IDC gets to the top they automatically have their detractors...Players get jealous of their top standing in this world....But I do agree with you schism

DeletedUser

S1nful, I recommend you stop bothering the IDC members. On US5, there was a guy named Karl August. The top tribe didn't like him. So he was sent packin'.
He was nobled, along with his tribe, I believe.

Paranoid nut he was.

But yeah, just some helpful advice. Not a threat. But just yeah..

Agree

I think when a tribe as successful as IDC gets to the top they automatically have their detractors...Players get jealous of their top standing in this world....But I do agree with you schism

But will you stop with calling us jealous, we (I) aren't going for world domination, he said that he wanted to try a few tactics on .us