Top 15 Tribes

DeletedUser3223

Now i think we are going off topic so here goes....

1 Junk... First tribe to hit 1m well done have lots off good player and is doing well and looks like to be top for xmas..

2 D~A... Allied too Junk i think is doing good in k54..

3 INOP... I am not a fan off family tribes and they have spies off what i have heard but thats what happens when you recruit anyone..

4 LDE... Not sure what too think off these they are the good players who left FU and forum there own tribe doing well in the north..

5 NR... Don't don't how they are still here..

6 404... My tribe and have lots off good friends here...

7 PK... Good tribe with good players can see them merging soon but with who???

just going to do top 7

DeletedUser

Hey guys, Deathbot007 here! I don't remember my forum password. :( anyways I think PK gonna alliance with JUNK and then the rest of the world will fall.

DeletedUser3796

Hey guys, Deathbot007 here! I don't remember my forum password. :( anyways I think PK gonna alliance with JUNK and then the rest of the world will fall.

I don't think that will happen they will defiantly ally but I cant see it happening at least not currently but who knows what the future will hold. Also in my opinion Junk will probably win the world unless there are some major map changes, as they control a considerable amount of the core and have holds in all most all the k's. To be perfectly honest there is just not enough skilled and active players to oppose Junk so I can't see the tide of battle turning, but we shall see.

So I stay some what on topic I will list my top 5 maybe 10 tribes and list reasons why p.s.. this is not based on rank, ok so here goes for me personally I would say Junk is number one as they are double the size of even the 2nd rank tribe, they also have alot of skilled players and active coplayed accounts. they also as I mention control alot of the core. Ok 2nd is DA for me again they have alot of skilled players and are active maybe not as many coplayed accounts as Junk but they still have a fair few. This tribe will be the tribe to beat other then Junk. Now for me 3rd is PK a very skilled tribe effective in small numbers just like any good elite tribe should be. Active and play tatically much fewer coplayers then Junk or DA but what they lack in coplayers they more then enough makeup for in knowledge and skill. As night mentioned I could potentially see them merging but again will have to wait and see. Now my number 4 would have to be 404 this tribe has some good active and skilled players also some coplayed accounts which helps with activity but not as many as DA or Junk put proably more then PK. They should know what they are doing as I believe they have won a world before, but every world is different and us13 is not us1 so who knows. Now my number 5 would have to be proably LDE I dont know much about this tribe but they seem to be doing well so far they look active and have some skilled members more then likely some coplayed accounts which helps. All of the tribes Ive mentioned however will have to stand the test of time and then we can finally see who's worthy to make the top 5. As I don't believe either of these tribes have been properly tested yet. With regards to the other tribes in the top 10 no offence but i think they lack expereince, activity and skill. They are only there left standing either because they have mass recruited or flown under the radar. also p.s. please dont ask what tribe I'm in or what name I play under as I find that irrelevant also all views expressed in this post are my own and not my tribe or other people.

DeletedUser

Since when do I have a bad reputation? If I recall correctly, I left W10 with a good rep.

I never compared you to me.

And if we are such terrible players, why are we beating you? Better yet, why do you have to run to the coalition of ~TPN~, N7, HH, ALLY and INOP and their families etc., in order to beat us?

Sweeney, I apologize for asking, but what is this coalition of ordered tribes? Is it just a combination of hugging tribes that think many tribes will stop JUNK? And I can't help but notice on some of their profiles they talk about keeping peace with everyone... wait a second, is this Webkinz or Tribal WARS?

DeletedUser

Coalitions are a part of war darling. Despite their being one there is still a WAR.

DeletedUser

Yeah, personally I think the strongest looking tribe in this world is JUNK. They will win this world unless some serious co-ordination can bring them down.

DeletedUser

Incredible amount of hugging on this world... i have never seen so much before. We are here to get rid of it :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
You know Players in junk must be think lol if they did snipe it why stack and waste troops so my guess is they couldn't snipe and trying to make them look good as there is no prove.

Now Junk is a good tribe but tbh i have seen better

Since when is stacking wasting troops?

D > O, not to mention defense can be rebuilt in multiple villages, the O can be rebuilt in one.

Proper dfending is always the better option, sniping is only for when you can't stack.

DeletedUser4938

Since when is stacking wasting troops?

D > O, not to mention defense can be rebuilt in multiple villages, the O can be rebuilt in one.

Proper dfending is always the better option, sniping is only for when you can't stack.

Thank you, idk why people think that sniping is actually better than defending, good lord id rather stack and destroy a nuke that snipe and kill 1 noble... If there is no time to stack all forth the snipe and a backtime, but a good stack can save so much trouble and with a ood stack losses would be minimal

DeletedUser

Yeah, personally I think the strongest looking tribe in this world is JUNK. They will win this world unless some serious co-ordination can bring them down.
Yeah well the world just started.
JUNK will not need the help of other tribes to fall sooner or later.

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
Back on topic:

1. JUNK - Not going to comment.

2. LDE - Seemingly continue to go strong. Dominating the North-West region of the world with little competition. Most are likely wondering when they will fight JUNK, after all, only 1 tribe can win :eek:

3. Legend - They have quickly climbed up the ranks due to some heavy recruitment. Look like they have a very solid hold on their area (more so than any other tribe IMO).

4. NoW - This tribe is slowly being killed off by JUNK and LDE. Also appear to be moving to the rim, retreating I guess.

5. RAWR - Allied with Legend and also have a great hold on their area. I believe this alliance to be the second strongest (to JUNK and LDE) on the world.

6. N7 - Similarly to NoW, slowly being removed by JUNK and LDE. I don't see them lasting much longer.

The rest of the top 15 need not be commented on, for they pose no significance IMO.

DeletedUser

that rank 3 tribe looks decent at first glance, until you find out that their Duke is aggressively trying to be recruited into JUNK and has no problem eating and screwing over his own tribe members. So I would say that that tribe is doomed due to severe internal issues.

DeletedUser

Any updates on this seems it has changed quite a bit in last week or so

DeletedUser

Aenima has quit W13, i wouldn't expect anymore updates on this thread as he is the only one who can edit the initial post I think, except from moderators and admins of course.

DeletedUser

He did not quit. He was banned along with his tribe for not speaking English on the forums. Atleast I think...

DeletedUser2165

Its not hard to see that Junk will have the world.Sweeney is a lucky leader that he got a really good team.But this team is luckier as Swweneys leading skills are great.
This world was just like the other us worlds,some serious early game wars and then no important events.. :)
Good luck and have fun to all.