Top 20 Players

DeletedUser

1 One Hit KO NXS <- IMO the best player(s) on this world. Deserves his and his rank.
2 Noise OFF! <- He has my respect from mail and his tribe choice. His game play so far has indicated he's no nubbsy.
3 Blaziken.. Cake. <- Probably the most arrogant, annoying and self centered player Ive met on this game. Heard he made threats to his own players too. Not so good there are you. Oh, the fact he's been banned on the Ducth server doesn't help either.
4 Mountainwolf OFF! <- Good tribe choice, and good gameplay so far. Can't say much else.
5 AwzRocks OFF! <- Same as above. Seems to be doing a good job. (leadership-wise as well).
6 Jungler #TiE* <- Good in game play. Heard he's arrogant, haven't had the chance to make my own decision yet, though.
7 szfz333 OFF! <- He's near me, played well so far.
8 relic242 M|W <- Bad tribe choice. Played good IG os far.
9 duswdav Cake. <- Heard he's a great player. Good tribe (just don't like the leadership, though).
10 VonWagner SPERG <- Don't know this player, but he has been doing well so far.
11 navikicrab M|W <- Same as above.
12 Aliquisher uC~ <- Same as above
13 TheHeirToTheThrone Glow <- Ok tribe choice. Played well so far.
14 Arkadius Select <- From the short time Ive known him I can say he's a good player.
15 angiluk AsAs <- Seems ok, not much to say.
16 XRexamX Aliens <- Same as above.
17 Lexaurin Glow <- Ok tribe choice - thats all I can say thus far.
18 Mlea.Helly NPC <- Not much to say.
19 hicut OFF! <- Ok tribe choice.
20 SirBengel ~W.T~ <- Seems ok, dislike the mass tribe though.

DeletedUser

TriggaHappy
what do you think about meh? i been in the top 20 for almost 75% of the time until i stopped building for a hole day to get some more LC.

DeletedUser

TriggaHappy
what do you think about meh? i been in the top 20 for almost 75% of the time until i stopped building for a hole day to get some more LC.

If you've been constant top 20 until the Christmas break then I would say your a good in game player. Ive also seen from your external forum posts that you are respectable. All your awards are upto standard, except the friends list. Have fun deleting all your non tribe mates/allies when the time matters. ;)

DeletedUser

If you've been constant top 20 until the Christmas break then I would say your a good in game player. Ive also seen from your external forum posts that you are respectable. All your awards are upto standard, except the friends list. Have fun deleting all your non tribe mates/allies when the time matters. ;)

lol. ya. i really hate that award but i didnt want everyone to get the upper hand so i went ahead and did the award myself.

DeletedUser173

3 Blaziken.. Cake. <- Probably the most arrogant, annoying and self centered player Ive met on this game. Heard he made threats to his own players too. Not so good there are you. Oh, the fact he's been banned on the Ducth server doesn't help either.

Hmm.... Considering I'm one of his coplayers, I guess that makes us a pretty balanced player :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

who am
even though i know you're not the creative entity behind it, your avi forces me to believe that you are the single coolest person on earth, everytime i see it.

DeletedUser

i know what you mean...I'm in #23 in ODA and i have cleared like 3 players or something o_O

Lets go back to .net :p

DeletedUser

i know what you mean...I'm in #23 in ODA and i have cleared like 3 players or something o_O

Lets go back to .net :p

High ODA at this stage of the game means that you have lost certain number of troops while clearing someone, that means you need to rebuild that amount of troops you lost, which leads to a slower growth, as you might concentrate on getting the troop count up again. But I guess it also depends on farming income and the area... Am I right?

DeletedUser

High ODA at this stage of the game means that you have lost certain number of troops while clearing someone, that means you need to rebuild that amount of troops you lost, which leads to a slower growth, as you might concentrate on getting the troop count up again. But I guess it also depends on farming income and the area... Am I right?

Yes, yes you are :)

DeletedUser

im rank 600 so yes, yes you are ROFL

...we'll say that TW sucks when I get top 20 in anything.

I agree...you suck :D

DeletedUser

When OHKO builds his academy im pretty sure he will overtake :)