Top 20 Players

DeletedUser

When OHKO builds his academy im pretty sure he will overtake :)

Easily.
We are gaining on them while building smithy, have the largest nuke in the world, and could probably stop building troops, ans still have our nuke only outclassed by noise (maybe not even that :S)

DeletedUser

I am extremely bored, so will try to get something on topic....
Might not be relevant, but added the old top 20, purely because of curiosity... to see how many have retained their top20 spot from early LC stage. And the number is 7 for now.
(edit: Make it 8, made a mistake VonWagner is still top20)
rankingtop20w2.png

newtop20.jpg
One pattern that can really be seen is the imbalance in rankings, or simply the gap between top 2 and the rest of the top20. Or is it that extra man? As Noise and OHKO is a three player acc., while the rest of the top20 is mostly two player accounts, correct me if I'm wrong. Or is just the lack of ability in this world?

1. Noise - Got that rank 1 finally. Congratulations on that, I know that you guys haven't received too much credit for that, mostly because of the time cut talks, but you've done quite well(especially if the time cut rumours are just rumours).
2. One Hit KO - As I understand a bit less active now and only one player is playing full steam now. Nevertheless a force to be reckoned with and I can see them reclaiming that top spot.
duswdav - Is doing very well, in my opinion, at one stage came really close to that rank 2, but has fallen back a bit. If stays active, then will stay in top 5 for sure.

4. Aliquisher - Has managed to climb the rankings pretty well. Don't know much about him, just that he joined OFF! from [PRO]....
5.Defense Crusher - Also crawled into that Top5 quite well. Also joined OFF! from [PRO].
6. szfz333 - At my time in OFF! didn't talk too much with these guys, but I'm under opinion that they are quite good and will probably stick around.
7. Silent Killer - Don't really know anything about this guy. If he stays in Top20 then we can see him changing tribe soon.
8. xRexamX - Can't say I know much about this fella, joined Nexus from Alien, a tribe with not the best reputation. Maybe was a hidden diamond and will shine in proper environment.
9. Spader - Also haven't talked to this guy, but somehow I think he has a potential to stay in Top20.
10. Matagot - We are keeping up the pace. Got through the last attack break very well and I also managed to get drunk, very happy.
11. AwzRocks - A good player, aggressive one as well, will stick around. But has the aggressivnes finally made a mark on your growth?
12. Blaziken.. - I'm hearing lots of stuff about this guy, being quite ok skill wise, but incredibly arrogant. Personally haven't talked to him at all, so not going to make any pre-mature opinion.
13. Mlea.Helly - Don't know you, but love the name of your tribe - Super Moo, nice.
14. angiluk - Haven't heard anything about you, sorry.
15. spyna - My tribemate. But don't know anything about you. Haven't talked to you on skype. I only know that you are from Lithuania, doesn't help much ^^
16. Lexaurin - Haven't heard anything about you as well, sorry.
17. Mountainwolf - A good player, aggressive one as well, but has been slipping down the rankings, consequences of high ODA?
18. VonWagner - Haven't heard anything about you, sorry.
19. relic242 - Haven't heard anything about you, sorry.
20. Fire Fighter 4477
- I dislike this player big time. He decided to ignore my signature entry... so now I'm using it myself. (joking)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Matagot, you didn't happen to have played in Abs on world 44 have you?

DeletedUser188

anyone got academy yet?
if yes may i call him noob? :X

DeletedUser188

i don't understand them, why they want to have academy that early?
what do thay want to noble, 500 point village?
why just simply build up your village a bit more, get bigger farm, bigger stables and bigger barracks.
more troops=more farming=more ress=faster growth=faster nobling=winning a world from startup :O

DeletedUser

Because 2 villages = 2x troops = 2x farming= 2xress = faster growth? :p

DeletedUser

i don't understand them, why they want to have academy that early?
what do thay want to noble, 500 point village?
why just simply build up your village a bit more, get bigger farm, bigger stables and bigger barracks.
more troops=more farming=more ress=faster growth=faster nobling=winning a world from startup :O

Considering that I have the best troopcount on world, noise has second best, and dusdwav third, I see no problems.

DeletedUser188

Because 2 villages = 2x troops = 2x farming= 2xress = faster growth? :p

2 villages
what you gonna do with a 500 point village.
you will grow faster if you have 1 4k village than if you have 1 3,5k village and 1 500 point village, believe me.
i tried everything on startup....
there's no need to get academy that early if you are top 5

DeletedUser

2 villages
what you gonna do with a 500 point village.
you will grow faster if you have 1 4k village than if you have 1 3,5k village and 1 500 point village, believe me.
i tried everything on startup....
there's no need to get academy that early if you are top 5

Erm, you are just plain wrong there.
UK7, nauzhror nobles 2 300 point villages, just before the attack breaks. Both are over 800 points, 2 days later.
We could do a similar thing, or noble a 1.5K village and feed it from our main, and have it hit 2K within a day or so.

DeletedUser

2500 lc is better than 2000....

There is no difference, except in offensive strength, which doesn't matter, since any one of the three of us could clear anyone we wanted with low losses

DeletedUser188

Erm, you are just plain wrong there.
UK7, nauzhror nobles 2 300 point villages, just before the attack breaks. Both are over 800 points, 2 days later.
We could do a similar thing, or noble a 1.5K village and feed it from our main, and have it hit 2K within a day or so.

THAT is sth completly different cause you can't farm during the break.
but now there won't be a break for a long time, so it's not smart to noble a 500 point village

DeletedUser

THAT is sth completly different cause you can't farm during the break.
but now there won't be a break for a long time, so it's not smart to noble a 500 point village

Alright, we could noble a 200 point village now (and I'm guessing noise could do the same), feed it res from our main, and push HQ through the roof, and have it hit 1K points within 48hours.

DeletedUser188

There is no difference, except in offensive strength, which doesn't matter, since any one of the three of us could clear anyone we wanted with low losses

there is difference in farming
with 2500 lc you can farm 40000 ress more than with 2000.
and if you go farming like 5 times a day it will be like 200k ress more.
believe me i know what i'm talking about, i've played nearly as much worlds as nauz did. and on most i've been top 5 from startup, and i was rank 1 after i had my academy and nobled my first village, just ike us1. took over rank 1 with 4,6k and had academy just 1 day later