Top 20 Tribes!

DeletedUser

I only said your info could be wrong, and that even if it wasn't, then it was being used to make conclusions that were, in fact, wrong. Just because you got some impression, doesn't mean I'm the one who deserves the facepalm. Stop assuming things.
pedantic's, in the end our point was that you were all complaining about no competition, and we simply pointed out that the allies you had from the start (enough of the bloody word play) was why, and the fact you grew so fast was because you all hugged the core big time. so we were right all along imo.

DeletedUser

you were try to lead people into thinking we had no idea.

we can play the "i didnt lie/i didnt say that" game all you like, if that whats going to make you feel better about getting made look stupid, and losing some credibility.

id prefer you learn how to man up and admit the truth when you get sprung, instead of trying to wriggle your way out of it with word games.

its over now, all out in the open, im over it, but couldnt reseist the facepalm post as imo you guys deserved it.

DeletedUser

Again with the hugging the core accusations? Again, we didn't hug the core. If we had, we would've allied FUN and the family, not taken them out.

In the end, your point was that we were allied to everyone, and we weren't. And we didn't ally them from the start, NUTSAK is a recent ally, and =AXE= came later. Neither tribe was near the top when we allied them, either. Enough of the wordplay, you say? Well, enough of the accusations that have no backing and no evidence and no logic. You're wrong yet again, and yet again you know it.

We got sprung? I made the declaration, I've been planning it since they began to be hostile towards us. You know you're wrong, I engineered it so I never lied, and I won the argument. You had no idea, which is clearly shown when you said "Oh, you're allied to the top tribes", when we haven't been allied to the other top 3 tribes for over a week since the accusations started. I don't need wordplay to know I'm right, I just proved that I never lied and that you were wrong.

DeletedUser

it took a week for that pnp ? rofl...
mate our source was correct, you denied it, so we were far from wrong..where are you from dude??? mars lmao.

DeletedUser

It took a week to post that PnP. It was made 5 days ago, in case they decided to attack, which they did.

Your source was correct, I never denied he was. I simply said reasons he could be wrong, and I also said why saying that we were allies with the other 2 top 3 tribes was incorrect, and the mail wasn't a viable source to say so. You need to learn to re-read things that were said and admit you're wrong. Where are you from? I want to know where they teach people to not re-read what others have said like that.

DeletedUser

It took a week to post that PnP. It was made 5 days ago, in case they decided to attack, which they did.

Your source was correct, I never denied he was. I simply said reasons he could be wrong, and I also said why saying that we were allies with the other 2 top 3 tribes was incorrect, and the mail wasn't a viable source to say so. You need to learn to re-read things that were said and admit you're wrong. Where are you from? I want to know where they teach people to not re-read what others have said like that.
mehh, i read it, i then chose to put it in the ''full of it'' basket :) next to the ''wee wee'' basket. we made our point our way, your making yours your way, lets just compromise and say 2 wrongs made a right :p

its like this, when im right im right, but when im wrong, i could have been right so im still right, because i could have been wrong..

DeletedUser

mehh, i read it, i then chose to put it in the ''full of it'' basket :) next to the ''wee wee'' basket. we made our point our way, your making yours your way, lets just compromise and say 2 wrongs made a right :p

its like this, when im right im right, but when im wrong, i could have been right so im still right, because i could have been wrong..

insanity1280x1024.jpg

Not saying you're insane, that's just a joke :p. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, because I still don't see a single shred of proof proving you're right, though I see a lot of assumptions you made from my posts that make you think you're right...which was the purpose of the whole discussion being worded as it was in the first place.

DeletedUser

well hello...i am chopper, and im just a normal bloke...a normal bloke who likes a bit of torcher. mwahhahahaha

DeletedUser188

Good job on adding more...notice that none of the posts are wrong. MOLOCO's is correct, we were not allied to them at the time of the post, we had already downgraded to NAP and planned for war.

i knew this!!!
i have my spies in smash :D

DeletedUser

OMG!!! She made it onto this forum.

Why did you have to bring it here? :S

DeletedUser

I think that the above link should be added to a list of banned links in this forum. It's worse than the rick-rolls :/

DeletedUser

I will see if i can arrange it :D

EDIT: I am already working on a way to do it *evil stare*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There's already ways to do it via admincp, we had a list of words that were automatically censored from posts on .uk.

I nearly feel like typing a stream of words that I reckon could fall into this category.

Nearly.