Top 20 Tribes!

DeletedUser

listen, please dont ask me not to comment this is a pnp thread, i sat a guy yesterday and opened all his mail and actually read it all. i found a mail with one phrozen testicle that gave us more info than you probably care to hear about.

good enough for me thanx. it maybe that you are not anymore, but its great proof that you had to hugg your way to where you are, dont make out that you all ruled the core when you actually hugged it from the start...and judging by the lack of conquers on nutsak with all those tasty villas around you, my guess is that the diplomacy still stands.
smashallies.png

ex member i checked, and not so long ago either :p

From an impartial player, I will say this.
From what I remember, AXE was part of that massive family mash-up thing, right? As far as I am aware, the only relationship they had was the duke of Smash putting the idea in to their head of attacking the Noise. account early on for using premium to speed up smithy building, and then lie about using it.

Now, as far as the legitimacy of the screenshot goes (I made a funny :eek:):

1) That mail could be from anybody. It could be in Smash, it may not be.
2) From the above point, it could be a random person who claimed this.

Plus, because of the quote of yours below, it seems completely faked as you imply the information was already in the mail of the account you "sat", and so I think you're trying to make things up yourself, as opposed to possibly being fed false information.
i sat a guy yesterday and opened all his mail and actually read it all. i found a mail with one phrozen testicle that gave us more info than you probably care to hear about.

Now, this is coming from someone who enjoys winding up Smash members every now and again. If I am not able to find a way to possibly back this up with a troll-ish argument of some sort, it really doesn't look too good for you...

DeletedUser

the mail has bought some truth out, that smash and nutsak are in fact ally,

no one has 100% denied that axe are also ally.

tbh it looks more legit minute after minute if you ask me.

DeletedUser

i also said when their use is exhausted i will be happy to forward the mail to whom ever wants it. the fact i blocked out the name says i want them to stay anonymous for obvious reason..can it be a fake..no doubt one could be forged, could i be assed to make up such a thing..not with my primitive snagit lol. but this mail came to light from an ex smash member, disgruntled for what ever reason, but the mail was with phrozen testicle whom is/was the nutsak duke/baron what ever..

and i sat this guy because he wanted in 187. i am thorough :p

DeletedUser

C'mon guys we all know the real reason they're not nobling people in between their members....their nobles are too fat and lazy to get up off their butt and start walking.

DeletedUser

If you said you were sitting someone then why was your name asking originaly

DeletedUser

It is jealousy that your not in SMASH or just that you truly dislike people doing better then you at a game that makes you come in here acting like a child

DeletedUser

@u6s5l. (would you mind telling us what the hell your name means?)

My name comes from an account I took over in W16 of .net. It has stuck since then. The original owner never told me its meaning.

why would i want to show you who my source is?? you wouldn't reveal your source so dont act like you would do things any different tiger. as for whom you think it is, im pretty sure you have no clue..i miss led you for starters :D. i dont want him getting bullied now do i, he still has some use at the moment.

Um, I didn't use any of your "misleading" facts to come to the conclusion that he was out of Smash for over a week. The players who have been out of Smash have all quit, and informed us that they have. I'm fairly sure I know your source, as it's a player I kicked. I'm fine with that, your source could very well be misleading you ;). And you didn't argue any of my logic as to how his points are invalid, such as how he says in his mail "they were, but I don't know". If that was misleading in that you altered it, then the whole mail's credibility dies with it.

your right, there is no winning with players that are convinced of something, and just as i am stubborn, you are no different imo. we all can see that smash and (the NUTS) what ever they are called now, have not had aggressive negotiations for a long time = there is your competition you all crave. so show us all that your the super stars you claim you are. as ned said, your complaining there is no competition, its no wonder when your all hugging the hell out of each other in the core.

You've ignored the arguments and continued to make accusations. Get over yourself, you're not correct and you know it.

DeletedUser

i will get over myself when you do the same buddy...facts are facts, there are tasty villas all around smash and you are not taking them, so dont moan about no competition when there is plenty all around you...thats been our point from the start.

and FYI - just a reminder about credibility in here.

DeletedUser

Yeah, yeah, we only just declared on the tribe we've been "hugging" with. You're clearly credible, because they're totally our allies :rolleyes:.

A reminder, your red herring logical fallacies fool no one. You're diverting attention from the fact that your mail is not credible as a source of proof of anything, and you know it.

DeletedUser

well well well.......

it seems all the infomation from the mail was 100%, what do you know, and we were talking about something we knew nothing about :D

4) You've been terrible allies.

so smash was allied to the top 3 tribes up to there declaration :D nice.

this doesnt look like ally tbh...
ally where???

From an impartial player, I will say this.
From what I remember, AXE was part of that massive family mash-up thing, right? As far as I am aware, the only relationship they had was the duke of Smash putting the idea in to their head of attacking the Noise. account early on for using premium to speed up smithy building, and then lie about using it.

Now, as far as the legitimacy of the screenshot goes (I made a funny :eek:):

1) That mail could be from anybody. It could be in Smash, it may not be.
2) From the above point, it could be a random person who claimed this.

Plus, because of the quote of yours below, it seems completely faked as you imply the information was already in the mail of the account you "sat", and so I think you're trying to make things up yourself, as opposed to possibly being fed false information.

Now, this is coming from someone who enjoys winding up Smash members every now and again. If I am not able to find a way to possibly back this up with a troll-ish argument of some sort, it really doesn't look too good for you...

In all honesty, I can't believe that to be a legitimate picture. Something like that is easily forged and by covering up the name you are further increasing my suspicion of this.

Take a screen shot of the mail without covering up the name, then I'll be able to believe it.

Caleb

Then who will, 63 sins? I'm just curious as to who you think is going to take Smash's place at the top.

CHOPPER, you're still talking about things you're not aware of. Don't comment on diplomacy you don't know, mk?

facepalm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, at one point we were. I never denied that. I solely denied still being allied to them, which we were not. We haven't been allies with =AXE= for over a week. Even the mail said that we used to be allies with them...never denied that either.

Nice try, but maybe you should read over what was said. Even kanei pointed it out in another thread...when he challenged markeloff to find proof that we were allied to =AXE=, we were already set with them as an NAP and moving towards war because of their repeated threats, attacks, and refugee-recruiting.

DeletedUser

its all good pnp guys..nicely played. i love these forums, its great fun tbh.

DeletedUser

Good job on adding more...notice that none of the posts are wrong. MOLOCO's is correct, we were not allied to them at the time of the post, we had already downgraded to NAP and planned for war. Googly is not even in the world, and he was not wrong. Que? never lied, never said anything about the mail's contents, just the mail. And I never lied either.

I facepalm at you, because I don't think you realize you're wrong.

DeletedUser

ok the impression all of you were giving out, was that we were wrong and had wrong info, and the mail/screenshot was fake,

please correct me if im wrong.

if not the facepalm stands im sorry :D

DeletedUser

I only said your info could be wrong, and that even if it wasn't, then it was being used to make conclusions that were, in fact, wrong. Just because you got some impression, doesn't mean I'm the one who deserves the facepalm. Stop assuming things.