Top 20 Tribes!

DeletedUser

Then who will, 63 sins? I'm just curious as to who you think is going to take Smash's place at the top.

CHOPPER, you're still talking about things you're not aware of. Don't comment on diplomacy you don't know, mk?
listen, please dont ask me not to comment this is a pnp thread, i sat a guy yesterday and opened all his mail and actually read it all. i found a mail with one phrozen testicle that gave us more info than you probably care to hear about.

good enough for me thanx. it maybe that you are not anymore, but its great proof that you had to hugg your way to where you are, dont make out that you all ruled the core when you actually hugged it from the start...and judging by the lack of conquers on nutsak with all those tasty villas around you, my guess is that the diplomacy still stands.
smashallies.png

ex member i checked, and not so long ago either :p

DeletedUser

listen, please dont ask me not to comment this is a pnp thread, i sat a guy yesterday and opened all his mail and actually read it all. i found a mail with one phrozen testicle that gave us more info than you probably care to hear about.

good enough for me thanx. it maybe that you are not anymore, but its great proof that you had to hugg your way to where you are, dont make out that you all ruled the core when you actually hugged it from the start...and judging by the lack of conquers on nutsak with all those tasty villas around you, my guess is that the diplomacy still stands.
smashallies.png

In all honesty, I can't believe that to be a legitimate picture. Something like that is easily forged and by covering up the name you are further increasing my suspicion of this.

Take a screen shot of the mail without covering up the name, then I'll be able to believe it.

Caleb

DeletedUser

you cant be serious. when he is of no use to me anymore i will be happy to forward the mails, until then NO SOUP FOR YOU :)

DeletedUser

smashallies.png

Like I said, you really don't know as much as you'd like to. Keep tuned in, you'll learn more about it eventually.

And you still didn't argue this part:

Those tribes fought their way there, every other piece of competition was erased...

Are you still trying to argue? Then how about I just destroy the credibility of your screenshot...

1) It came from a player who is an ex-member, and not-so-long ago is a very subjective measure.
2) Diplomacy constantly shifts, and I know for a fact that the person you spoke to was only a member over a week ago, because any players who left after that were players who quit. I'm pretty sure I know who it was regardless...I don't see the point in you hiding it.
3) Seeing as 2 is true, how can you know that your source is accurate? He said "I don't know if they still are" himself, about NUTSAK. And we "were" allies with =AXE=, he doesn't know if we are.

Your "proof" seems to be a sit that you can't show us anything about, and a mail from a player who was out of the tribe for more than a week. I'm not too convinced, is anyone else?

As far as "hugging the core", how did we do that? By playing diplomacy and getting the right allies, taking out the family and ~N.S~, and any other players in our way? By recruiting the best of other tribes to fill gaps in case any of our players quit? Explain to me how that is "hugging the core". It's how a tribe has won, traditionally. You recruit members to fill gaps, and you "hugged the core", but if you don't then you are "an inactive tribe" (I know you didn't say that, but people would have). There's no winning with players who remain convinced of something.

DeletedUser

Nah, he's posting a different mail. He's saying that he read stuff from you on one sat account, and this mail came from another account.

Still un-useable for the reasons I posted though ;).

DeletedUser1505

got owned by smash and romainian angels when they were still around. But Faith is a good tribe. Its not easy being in the top 10 tribes with 11 players. But trust me. When the whole world wantsa them gone, their gonna be gone.

Its easy enough to be top 10 with a few members.i've seen 7 member tribes get #3 on worlds.

DeletedUser

nutsak and smash allies
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

top 2 tribes hugging is the most hugging thing that can happen in tw, imo worse then family tribes,

hug the good competion and take out the weaker ones, then come to the forums bragging about it, come on guys.

if its competion you want you have some within a couple hrs noble distance. dont cry there is none, maybe you should rethink your diplomacy if its a real fight you are lookng for..

if my info is wrong, which im sure its pretty true looking at nutsak/smash conquer record, then my appologies, if my info is true, then i would hope i dont see anymore "theres no competion/we are too good posts by smash.

DeletedUser

@u6s5l. (would you mind telling us what the hell your name means?)

why would i want to show you who my source is?? you wouldn't reveal your source so dont act like you would do things any different tiger. as for whom you think it is, im pretty sure you have no clue..i miss led you for starters :D. i dont want him getting bullied now do i, he still has some use at the moment.

your right, there is no winning with players that are convinced of something, and just as i am stubborn, you are no different imo. we all can see that smash and (the NUTS) what ever they are called now, have not had aggressive negotiations for a long time = there is your competition you all crave. so show us all that your the super stars you claim you are. as ned said, your complaining there is no competition, its no wonder when your all hugging the hell out of each other in the core.

DeletedUser

nutsak and smash allies
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

top 2 tribes hugging is the most hugging thing that can happen in tw, imo worse then family tribes,

hug the good competion and take out the weaker ones, then come to the forums bragging about it, come on guys.

if its competion you want you have some within a couple hrs noble distance. dont cry there is none, maybe you should rethink your diplomacy if its a real fight you are lookng for..

if my info is wrong, which im sure its pretty true looking at nutsak/smash conquer record, then my appologies, if my info is true, then i would hope i dont see anymore "theres no competion/we are too good posts by smash.

NUTSAK was rank 10 when we considered an alliance. Not rank 2. They have become rank 2 over time.

DeletedUser

they still have been the most competition to you guys for a long time, regaurdless of rank.

not taking anything away from smash, i congratulate you guys on your success so far *tips hat* :)

the most interesting war for this world right now would be rank1 vs rank 2, and it very much surprised me that you are allies.

and then to declare against a falling 1 man tribe and jump up and down telling the world how great you guys are, has really dissapointed me tbh.

hey its your game, play it as you see fit (as i would not let pnp discract me from my goal) it seems to be working for you guys atm ;)

*edit im sure nutsak would have had alot more trouble getting rank 2 without the alliance as there is quite a shared boarder between you guys.

DeletedUser

from what i could gather ns had one really good player a tribe of average players,

my opinon is purely from stuff i have gathered from this forum, if i have been mislead then i appoligise, but was/am way to lazy to research for myself.

DeletedUser

This greatly enhances the value of your assessments .... with a rather negative value tbh :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Got to love the people that try to make a point about something then turn around saying they dont have a clue what they are talking about they didnt do research on it

DeletedUser

Well, the gist of it seems true ... I've never seen such a f-ing boring core before. So either you guys are all over eahothers 'backs' with x-box controllers and game-cubes, ór the core is filled with furry wabbits ..

DeletedUser

2 ~N.S~ - Internally very unstable, from what I can tell. Not a very good tribe, though they are concentrated in the northwest.

2. ~N.S~ - They're doing alright, they have a few good members (markeloff etc). Their name is extremely common so I would assume its a noob tribe. However i dont know enough.

just a few posts in this forum from where i made a opinion, i guess these guys dont know what they are talking about either? my bad.