Top 20 Tribes!

DeletedUser

1 Smash
Currently Rank 1 an My Tribe No Comment other then
We Smashin

2 NUTSAK
Seems to be a decent team looking forward to see how they turn out in the world. Not sure about the name choice but hey to each is own. Good Luck

3 =AXE=
Gabage I was part of the team for a bit cant stand trying to read russian all the time on a english server. Not very organized an recruits way to much currently recruiting ~N.S~ members even after SMASH had declared war on ~N.S~

4 WeGet

Just getting there feet wet in the top 5 seem to be doing fairly well shall see how they turn out over the next couple months though

5 »MoD
N/A

6 ELITE
N/A

7 [M]
N/A

8 Insane
N/A

9 A.Q.
Gabage

10 FAITH
N/A

11 Crazy
N/A

12 L-L
=AXE= 's puppet tribe to hold more of there recruits

13 -wow-
N/A

14 TNI
N/A

15 T.O.B

N/A

16 Slavs
N/A

17 187.
N/A

18 /Weed?
Full of steams an seeds

19 H.F.

N/A

20 NKRI
Gabage

DeletedUser

The netherlands go rule this world

/weed?

43. .Organised 121 1 +138 0 +44 +22 -1,080 +9 +19 -848

Just like that guy, who used to be top 20 of /weed? :p.

Their top players are great, there's no denying that. But like an all-star basketball team, without a good bench, you're not going to do as great as a team with great players all around. Unfortunately, I don't see /weed?'s "bench" shaping up as one of the best, so to speak, as their lower players have lagged behind and have numerous days where they either lose points, or don't grow.

DeletedUser

Their top players are great, there's no denying that. But like an all-star basketball team, without a good bench, you're not going to do as great as a team with great players all around. Unfortunately, I don't see /weed?'s "bench" shaping up as one of the best, so to speak, as their lower players have lagged behind and have numerous days where they either lose points, or don't grow.
...come again ???????

DeletedUser

Most players who are growing fast begin with a full offence village. That's always a risk. It may turn against you if you have another big player nearby. But if it isn't... You will grow pretty fast.

DeletedUser

Um, congratulations...you took the account off of a world in end-game, on a world I hardly play anymore that I don't care for, and that I have been sat on for almost 30 days now. I focus my energies where they're needed; on .us. If you're going to discuss another server, and another world, then feel free, but that proves little to nothing about what I actually said. Stop taking it off-topic and trying to divert people's attention with a useless logical fallacy.

Most players who are growing fast begin with a full offence village. That's always a risk. It may turn against you if you have another big player nearby. But if it isn't... You will grow pretty fast.

So you're telling me your players are also starting out with defense, and that their 0s and negative growth days aren't the result of inactivity or being attacked and beaten?

DeletedUser

So you're telling me your players are also starting out with defense, and that their 0s and negative growth days aren't the result of inactivity or being attacked and beaten?

no I think he was saying they started out offense but got attacked and had no way of defending themselves so they got attacked and beaten because they went offensive which is the risk you take by starting pure offense.

DeletedUser

no I think he was saying they started out offense but got attacked and had no way of defending themselves so they got attacked and beaten because they went offensive which is the risk you take by starting pure offense.
finally someone who's understanding me ;) I'm talking for most of our members. Not everyone has got the same style of playing of course.

DeletedUser

There's this wonderful tactic called dodging. Even terrible players I've attacked on a multitude of servers know how to do it so I would think these "uber elite" Dutch players should know how to do it too.

DeletedUser

Um, congratulations...you took the account off of a world in end-game, on a world I hardly play anymore that I don't care for, and that I have been sat on for almost 30 days now. I focus my energies where they're needed; on .us. If you're going to discuss another server, and another world, then feel free, but that proves little to nothing about what I actually said. Stop taking it off-topic and trying to divert people's attention with a useless logical fallacy.

nahhh if your gonna be a smack talker about bench players, take a look at yourself before you do hey..because regardless of your excuse after excuse after excuse after excuse, your letting your team down on said end game world by not being active regardless of your attempts to divert your lack activity..

classic pot meets kettle :D

dont get all mad, its just a bit of fun. you are aware there is this thing, its called fun, and its usually followed by this other thing, its called laughter..lighten up bro or you mite die an early death from all the stress you smash guys put yourselves through ehh!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

tanx 4 dat, u get used to the old spell checker sometimes, but be careful as grammar checking is a no no mate :-(

DeletedUser

Anyways.. the reason we have such a lead is for a few reasons. 1. The premade group itself was amazing to begin with, giving us a large very early game advantage. 2. The high majority of the recruitment I did, contained a great group of players. Only a few were duds. I got paper wings, belial, power of three, etc, etc, etc. The list can go on. 3. 90% of the tribe works together very well. We set up ops, they get done. Someone needs support, a plethora is sent without question. They have been eager to learn from one another, and have listened and executed every word I've spoken. 4. They are the most aggressive bunch I've personally led. That is over 30 tribes, across at least 6 servers that I can remember. Every single time we are about to finish an op or are even just halfway through it, I have upwards of 10-15 different players pming me on skype asking when the next operation is coming. They are all ready for the next opponent and always preparing for the next offensive. Why do you think Markeloff quit? Because he doesn't have time? He just had nobled 2 new villages when we started launching attacks on him. He quit cause he had no chance and Shaky Surgeon obliterated 90% of the defense he had with 1 nuke. We had players sending trains out over 36 hours away.

Now, you can go ahead and accuse my players of whatever you want, the fact remains is that we have a massive lead over rank 2, and have since the beginning of the world. Call it lack of competition.. but I don't see that. There are plenty of legitimate tribes arising that will give us competition later. Maybe at this very moment thats not as noticeable as you would hope, but they are there. My players are good, a great team, and deserve the ranks they have. Anything said otherwise is ludicrous and truly shows how desperate you are to pull at straws.

If you start to make legitimate arguments, I'll post further, but right now its just ridiculous.

DeletedUser

*ads inflation noise* yawn !

desperate are we rofl..dont think so bud. have a quick look around your room......now back on the screen....its a game dude, not sheep stations. mr serious pants over here lmao.