Top 20 Tribes!

DeletedUser

*ads inflation noise* yawn !

desperate are we rofl..dont think so bud. have a quick look around your room......now back on the screen....its a game dude, not sheep stations. mr serious pants over here lmao.

Apparently you can't read...

If you start to make legitimate arguments, I'll post further, but right now its just ridiculous.

Matt came back with a legitimate argument and you tried to play it off because you know he showed you up and honestly left you with nothing intelligent to say in return.

So please, do us all a favor and refrain from posting your random gibberish that has no legitimate backing.

DeletedUser

ohh sorry, i guess seems your mods we cant just ignore your arrogant dribble and shrug it off then rofl..

whatever..........................! see this is why mods shouldnt get involved imo, you try to take over and abuse your privileges, what are we meant to be scared to tell you we are not interested in egotistical ramblings??? well i myself am not. its just a game, one mr smashnasty and his crew come on here and take a lttle WAAAAAAAAY to serious imo.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I tried to put it back on topic guess nobody is having it so much for the top 20 tribes being cared about

DeletedUser

1 Smash
Currently Rank 1 an My Tribe No Comment other then
We Smashin

2 NUTSAK
Seems to be a decent team looking forward to see how they turn out in the world. Not sure about the name choice but hey to each is own. Good Luck

3 =AXE=
Gabage I was part of the team for a bit cant stand trying to read russian all the time on a english server. Not very organized an recruits way to much currently recruiting ~N.S~ members even after SMASH had declared war on ~N.S~

4 WeGet

Just getting there feet wet in the top 5 seem to be doing fairly well shall see how they turn out over the next couple months though

5 »MoD
N/A

6 ELITE
N/A

7 [M]
N/A

8 Insane
N/A

9 A.Q.
Gabage

10 FAITH
N/A

11 Crazy
N/A

12 L-L
=AXE= 's puppet tribe to hold more of there recruits

13 -wow-
N/A

14 TNI
N/A

15 T.O.B

N/A

16 Slavs
N/A

17 187.
N/A

18 /Weed?
Full of steams an seeds

19 H.F.

N/A

20 NKRI
Gabage

maybe if you actually took your post seriously the thread would have stayed ontopic mate, but this post was imo - an epic fail.

DeletedUser

at least I made an attempt rather then just being a troll

is that your best is it? nice come back, rather be a troll than a childish fool. ill have you know i have added to these forums without prejudice, i have written detailed opinions on players, so take your kidbrain attitude and shove it up the proverbial :D i play the world, so how am i a troll?? just more proof you have no clue and are far from in touch with reality.

DeletedUser

like your any better...its a public forum..get stuffed. what are you the forum police lol..i looked at your last 10 posts, and all you have done is be a smart alec and 1 player profiling.

pot meet kettle.

at least i dont have to revert to swearing..you know what they say about peoples intelligence on that one hey johnny?

DeletedUser

Explain to me how we can abuse our powers on worlds we don't moderate?

Oh wait, we can't.

And your argument about "pot meets kettle" is akin to saying that if I've lost a lot of money in the stock market due to a bad choice, that I can't say that someone else making that same bad choice shouldn't do so. Just because I do something, doesn't qualify what others do. If that were so, murderers would have justified murder a long time ago. "Oh, well you did it too, so you can't say it's wrong". As if.

Try attacking the actual argument saying that /weed? doesn't seem to have a well-rounded member group, so we can at least be on-topic debating about the top 20, or tribes in it.

DeletedUser

Explain to me how we can abuse our powers on worlds we don't moderate?
fear factor, plain and simple, and that good old fashioned thang called mates who do.

Oh wait, we can't.
ohh wait, so u can :D

And your argument about "pot meets kettle" is akin to saying that if I've lost a lot of money in the stock market due to a bad choice, that I can't say that someone else making that same bad choice shouldn't do so. Just because I do something, doesn't qualify what others do. If that were so, murderers would have justified murder a long time ago. "Oh, well you did it too, so you can't say it's wrong". As if.

Try attacking the actual argument saying that /weed? doesn't seem to have a well-rounded member group, so we can at least be on-topic debating about the top 20, or tribes in it.

B2T:
/weed?
they didnt start that long ago, the world dont end in a few weeks home boy...oh wait or does it? whens the next world open? lol'zzzzzzz

lets go a metaphor seems its all the rage shall we:

take a football season, 17 teams are involved in a 22 round season, how can a commentator know by the 3rd round that a team will be the wooden spooners (last fyi) he cant right? thats why he doesnt make a dumb ass out of himself by counting them out until the top 8 are cemented into the finals series before he rags them out.

i had a geez at some of their talents on the dutch server..i hope they dont let the world down and i dont look the fool for saying, i reckon they will make you skip once they are up and running ego boy.

just an observation, no need to react with as much hate next time who ever wants to flame me :D

DeletedUser

fear factor, plain and simple, and that good old fashioned thang called mates who do.

ohh wait, so u can :D

That's not an abuse of power, nor is it even an intended consequence. If people are afraid of talking bad to mods, they should be aware of how ridiculous the thought is. In W1, for example, the enemy was against the tribe of both me and The SmashNasty, and they weren't disbanded or more closely watched. In fact, they broke the language rule several times (spies told us and we reported) and they didn't get any harsher punishment than normal. Fear factor is not only not what you said it was, it shouldn't even apply.

"Oh, you're abusing your powers because people respect you and fear you!" - The same could be true of any good player or poster.

Nice avoiding when you're wrong.

B2T:
/weed?
they didnt start that long ago, the world dont end in a few weeks home boy...oh wait or does it? whens the next world open? lol'zzzzzzz

lets go a metaphor seems its all the rage shall we:

take a football season, 17 teams are involved in a 22 round season, how can a commentator know by the 3rd round that a team will be the wooden spooners (last fyi) he cant right? thats why he doesnt make a dumb ass out of himself by counting them out until the top 8 are cemented into the finals series before he rags them out.

i had a geez at some of their talents on the dutch server..i hope they dont let the world down and i dont look the fool for saying, i reckon they will make you skip once they are up and running ego boy.

just an observation, no need to react with as much hate next time who ever wants to flame me :D

I'm not saying they're out, but you can usually tell that after a certain point in the season on a football or basketball team, if their bench simply isn't good, they won't win. And that's what I'm pointing out. I want some competition, I'm fine with that, I'm just saying don't think too much of their overall group just yet, they're not showing good growth/skill.

DeletedUser

ok, so maybe i was a jack ass about the whole mod thing, but i do get a bit frustrated when they stand over people and cant help but say something, was a bit of a white lie???? oops i forgot this is a pnp forum he he he...

b2t:
got me there, growth is down i see. but from what i seen a while ago they do seem hell bent on having massive farms full before they motor along, and if their farming is anything like ours the 20:1 rule sure bites ya on the bum all of a sudden, but that grey circle is moving like a slow motion tsunami for everyone ya know.

as for your saying there is no competition..well maybe if the top 2 and 3 tribes were not your allies that would not be the case..ooop's was i meant to keep that a secret sorry ***100 but your no use to us anymore anyhow..

(HUGS THE CORE MUCH) ha ha..

DeletedUser

Losing points isn't explained by the farming strategies and rules, and you don't know what you speak of in terms of diplomacy. Those tribes fought their way there, every other piece of competition was erased (AKA the family, which I took apart by disbanding personally, ~N.S~ which we declared on and which fell apart, and particular players like markeloff who conveniently quit and have no time when we decide to attack). I'm sure some competition will arise soon though :p.

DeletedUser

well with the noob alliance beginning, i see all sorts of dramas for you..lucky enough you have one of you allies in there to keep tabs rofl.. dont stress, anyone with class turned them down *cough*187.*cough* we have enough on our plate with your attack dogs pounding on us hahaha, hey where did they go by the way??? got some new mob loitering i see ''similar features'' riddles..i lovem.

DeletedUser

The reason why we are losing is (in my case... Not that I'm losing points but I'm just getting attacked often).

This is the reason why I'm getting attacked.
I got a player of the tribe Slavs nearby (started earlier then I did). He just nobled his first village of 119 points. --> pretty noobish I would say. Now I have 2 incomings. First one is from a big player of his tribe, the second one is from that noob near me. They just send all the "bigger" players in their tribes to erase our tribe. Just clear us before we're getting to big I guess. This might sound selfish, but its just what's going on at the moment.

*I apologize for my English that ain't perfect ;)

DeletedUser

Then who will, 63 sins? I'm just curious as to who you think is going to take Smash's place at the top.

CHOPPER, you're still talking about things you're not aware of. Don't comment on diplomacy you don't know, mk?

DeletedUser

im not dissin anyone but it happens on all worlds. A brand new tribe is gonna come out of nowhere and just dominate and then whats remaining of the previous top tribe will either go to the rim and go inactive or will join this new tribe.

P.S Faith im betting on to take the top spot

P.S.S Faith started cause they all thought i was annoying

DeletedUser

So because something happened before, it will happen again in different circumstances? Seems illogical to me. I agree, it's always a possibility, but naming a tribe with slow-growing players (a lot slower than Smash's, I might add) that is 11 members large and reminds us all of FUN only begs me to ask; what happened to FUN again?

DeletedUser

got owned by smash and romainian angels when they were still around. But Faith is a good tribe. Its not easy being in the top 10 tribes with 11 players. But trust me. When the whole world wantsa them gone, their gonna be gone.

DeletedUser

Your outlook on the world is naive, in my opinion. Consistency is the key, and Smash has consistency in its allies. We've chosen well, done it right, and we know they and us have a mutually beneficial relationship. To attack us would serve little, when they can simply continue to grow more effectively fighting alongside us, rather than against us.

And I know, it's not easy to do something like that. But that one tribe, ?*/#, was the same. After Smash destroyed a lot of their troops and demoralized them, their 3 best members applied for membership and were accepted (and have done well with us, I might add). The tribe, as you can see, no longer exists. It's no secret that these tribes spring up, but that doesn't mean they're instant-success tribes.

Last edited by a moderator: