Top Players... who will stay, who will fall?

DeletedUser

Passing me was the Goal??
My only goal was to keep as many Yawn members below me as I can :p
But Shyt, I cant have you being so happy, something has to be done about your...Passing ;)

DeletedUser

;P Passing you was a goal, how about we leave me up there? No need to pointwhore to put me down, itll just bite you later, as can be shown by me passing you now ;)

DeletedUser

Haha, I dont think ill be passing you anytime soon, I have no time to upgrade these things, need more lc to expand my farming to 100x100 :D

DeletedUser

Haha, I dont think ill be passing you anytime soon, I have no time to upgrade these things, need more lc to expand my farming to 100x100 :D

I just have to point out here--the world IS like 100x100. so, unless you're in the very center, it really wouldn't be quite 100x100.

DeletedUser

Noise - Good Co's. Milad Fails.

and speedy, is this just about your grudge on Milad? i would tell you to let it go, but, i guess you just left the tribe, and lost your co mitch. gl with that one. Mitch was the only reason you WERE any good.

DeletedUser

and speedy, is this just about your grudge on Milad? i would tell you to let it go, but, i guess you just left the tribe, and lost your co mitch. gl with that one. Mitch was the only reason you WERE any good.

Mitch is the best ;).

DeletedUser

Mitch is a hoebag. Speedy was much better.
Mitch is lucky hes not near me or I would actually attack him.
I Hate him and would help anyone that wants to noble any account he is on <3

DeletedUser

Mitch is a hoebag. Speedy was much better.
Mitch is lucky hes not near me or I would actually attack him.
I Hate him and would help anyone that wants to noble any account he is on <3
Red I'm the only reason you are in the top 1000.

DeletedUser

How does Noise not have 1 mil hauled?
yeah well because me and gozzo (2 most active players on account) both have been sick for few days.
Don't worry though we will reach 1mil hauled and outpoint you again soon ;)

DeletedUser

Not really. In Portugal only 4/5 players do this well. 3 of them are here :)

Let me correct you , Portugal hava awsome players , some are here ,like Bob , Sandro ,Gurgul ,Almeida etc ;)
But you aren´t the only one , well I am talking about some guys like:

Doublecheese
SergioS17
Davidze
Outlinne aka Lawliet. aka Dragon is Out ;)
Paul Vitti
Sir Mark
Sir Ogait

Keep it on or stop here? :)

Well I think that I can´t reach to the top20 yet , but with developements we will see that :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let me correct you , Portugal hava awsome players , some are here ,like Bob , Sandro ,Gurgul ,Almeida etc ;)
But you aren´t the only one , well I am talking about some guys like:

Doublecheese
SergioS17
Davidze
Outlinne aka Lawliet. aka Dragon is Out ;)
Paul Vitti
Sir Mark
Sir Ogait

Keep it on or stop here? :)

Well I think that I can´t reach to the top20 yet , but with developements we will see that :)

lol every server has some good players. I couldn't even name all very good swiss players in my skype list. And I think swiss servers are comparable to .pt :)

DeletedUser

Well im back and we all know im the best right? Well my account is gonna be the best in the world and we will destroy everyone so yeah that's pretty much it.