Top Players... who will stay, who will fall?

DeletedUser

Well im back and we all know im the best right? Well my account is gonna be the best in the world and we will destroy everyone so yeah that's pretty much it.

good luck with that one. you're pretty far behind some people.

DeletedUser

Let me correct you , Portugal hava awsome players , some are here ,like Bob , Sandro ,Gurgul ,Almeida etc ;)
But you aren´t the only one , well I am talking about some guys like:

Doublecheese
SergioS17
Davidze
Outlinne aka Lawliet. aka Dragon is Out ;)
Paul Vitti
Sir Mark
Sir Ogait

Keep it on or stop here? :)

Well I think that I can´t reach to the top20 yet , but with developements we will see that :)

You're wrong Kawaya . Sir Ogait, Sir Mark, Paul Vitti or Davidze don't have skills for sprint like me, Almeida90 or BOB. SergioS17 and Outlinne are included in group of 5 players that I talk.

DeletedUser

good luck with that one. you're pretty far behind some people.
I was kidding but im not far behind. Im not gonna tell what account im playing with but my name is in on the profile so it shouldn't be to hard to find me.

DeletedUser

You're wrong Kawaya . Sir Ogait, Sir Mark, Paul Vitti or Davidze don't have skills for sprint like me, Almeida90 or BOB. SergioS17 and Outlinne are included in group of 5 players that I talk.

Off course , but I didn´t talk about sprint only , you have talked about portuguese good players , and they are excellent in a more advanced time of game ;)

DeletedUser

Off course , but I didn´t talk about sprint only , you have talked about portuguese good players , and they are excellent in a more advanced time of game ;)

You're wrong one more time. I don't talk about portuguese good players, I said "only 5 players do this well". "This" refers to start like we are talk about it.

DeletedUser

Just because their a certain race doesn't make them better then anyone else -.- this isn't basketball... sorry bad joke but really it just depends on who they are.

DeletedUser

Whats whit all the Portuguese players are the best/Portuguese players suck? Most of us can name awesome TW players from our own country. Its pretty obvious. But surprise surprise, there are a lot of bad players as well...so shut up and get off all you haters :truelove:

DeletedUser

Really it just matters how long a server has been up for them and how long they played

DeletedUser

Really it just matters how long a server has been up for them and how long they played

No, it does not. Amusingly I got to top 20 starting 5 days late, Rim is good for growth as people barely farm, although you don't have as much claims. So your statement is completely rubbish.

DeletedUser

No, it does not. Amusingly I got to top 20 starting 5 days late, Rim is good for growth as people barely farm, although you don't have as much claims. So your statement is completely rubbish.
You obviously didn't read this right because I was talking about how different nationalities have nothing to do with skill.

DeletedUser

You obviously didn't read this right because I was talking about how different nationalities have nothing to do with skill.

And yet again you are wrong. Nonetheless, I know players that have played 2-3 worlds although would give Mattcurr competition in start - up. I also know players that play there first / second worlds and know how to cancel snipe, witch I bet you do not.

How many players play iRed?
Rook Bryan Yankee
Red Blue Purple

Er, kinda obvious isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator: