.US servers vs. .Net and others

DeletedUser

And we have a "thank you" button :)
I would've used it if it was here too :)

DeletedUser

Are you playing speeds?
my co player on w25 is participating

DeletedUser

I play on W19 and W25 :p
but W25 was just a friends world for me, so it doesn't have any priority :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think . US has gone down hill its all about who has the most money NOT SKILL!!!

DeletedUser

personally i think this money is average, i haven't paid for it and never would i used to play a game until about 3 months ago, very similar to this but won't say name here. they threw me away because they invented something a lot worse it was called the wheel of fortune, you could by stones and spin to win:
peace treaties (stops attacks)
resource bundles
cancel attack, scouts and spies.
and instant building.

all in all you could get a second town and more very quickly, the last world i joined there one tribe took the world by money they must of spent over 500

DeletedUser1180

I think . US has gone down hill its all about who has the most money NOT SKILL!!!

Really? On US1 several Ego404 tribemembers still play without premium!
But lets hope the new Innogames system of buying more things to speed up will not be used by a lot of people.

DeletedUser

I have played W2, 4 and 5 on .us and the biggest differences are as follows:

1) Player skill differences - There are 1 or 2 good tribes and the rest are useless.
2) Good Players quit really early in the game - So far none of the great tribes that dominate the rankings after nobles come up have survived (W2 Off! - W3 Smash - W4 Freaks - W5 StopIt)
3) The quality of The Staff (IG and Forum) is a lower than on .net.
4) Premium features.
5) Vendettas are clearer (because of low player numbers)
6) The better players know they are better and aren't afraid to say it.

DeletedUser

I have played W2, 4 and 5 on .us and the biggest differences are as follows:

1) Player skill differences - There are 1 or 2 good tribes and the rest are useless.
2) Good Players quit really early in the game - So far none of the great tribes that dominate the rankings after nobles come up have survived (W2 Off! - W3 Smash - W4 Freaks - W5 StopIt)
3) The quality of The Staff (IG and Forum) is a lower than on .net.
4) Premium features.
5) Vendettas are clearer (because of low player numbers)
6) The better players know they are better and aren't afraid to say it.

Ofcourse I am not playing long enough to completely know it, but I think that you are right

DeletedUser

I take offense to that xlxhx...I thought what we had was special :(.

DeletedUser

He said the quality of moderation here is lower. I'm not sure where it came from or why, but it definitely reinforces the whole "5) Vendettas are clearer (because of low player numbers)" that he brought up.

DeletedUser

Aah, I understand, but you don't have to take it personal. It is the truth, and it's probably because the older servers have filtered and learned already. I don't think you're bad.

DeletedUser

That's kinda funny because I'm also a mod on .net, so now I am taking it personally :p.

DeletedUser

:$
But I'm not playing on .net :p
So if you are a mod on .net also you are good :D

DeletedUser

Haven't been here on .us that long, just started a few days ago on W6. First thing I noticed was the pay for benefits feature. A quick look at the rankings showed that it only looks like two players used it extensively. Whether it'll affect the world or not much will have to wait to be seen. I'm not too familiar with most names here on .us (Or-el is a noob by the way) but I can think of a few on .net who already run the world right out of the gate and pull way ahead. I can only imagine what players like that could do if they reached nobles a week or more ahead of their nearest competition.

The size of the worlds also surprised me quite a bit. Worlds on .net have been slowly but surely shrinking over the years, but even the new worlds will fill out the core four continents and more within a couple of days at most, while W6 is still trying to expand past their border. I think it'll be a quicker, more interesting world than those on .net as it'll force so many more wars earlier on since there won't be as much room to grow and try to outmaneuver others.

DeletedUser3057

REALLY.....The most weirdest statement I have ever heard, WAR is all about superior firepower and who has the most expensive weapons. OF COURSE it is all about money buying advancements......Whether in real life or this game......Players complain about this when they do NOT SUPPORT this game and they play it for free. Do they support this game financially like some player do....NOT....but yet they take the free game and then complain when others actually want to spend money on it....VERY SAD...

Every time INNOGAMES attempts to introduce new items or features it is the whinners and complainers that yell and scream about it yet they do not put their money where there money is.....It is simple if YOU do NOT like it......LEAVE...

DeletedUser

REALLY.....The most weirdest statement I have ever heard, WAR is all about superior firepower and who has the most expensive weapons. OF COURSE it is all about money buying advancements......Whether in real life or this game......Players bitch and complain about this when they do NOT SUPPORT this game and they play it for free. Do they support this game financially like some player do....NOT....but yet they take the free game and then bitch and complain when others actually want to spend money on it....VERY SAD...

Every time INNOGAMES attempts to introduce new items or features it is the whinners and complainers that yell and scream about it yet they do not put their money where there money is.....

There used to be times that TW was about skill. The money in TW were the resources. You had to farm, or gather them from your mines. No rl money involved. I'm a student, i don't have the money to pay me a way to the n°1 and even if i had the money, i don't want to. TW has to be about skills, not about money.