US vs UK Speed War Details

DeletedUser

wujVCwX.png

The following are the details for the US vs UK Speed Round.

The round will take place on Saturday July 20th from 2p-6p East Coast US Time/7p-11p UK Time.

Speed - 300
Coplaying will NOT be allowed for this round.
The PA, FA, and AM will be available for purchase, no other premium features will be available.
UK Script rules will apply so if you plan to use scripts, be sure you check the UK forum page to ensure your scripts legality. UK APPROVED SCRIPTS

Caution:
The farm limit is active. Per farm level, 1000 units are supported.

• Increased starting build: Level 6 Timber camp, Level 6 Clay pit, Level 6 Iron mine.
  • 20 minutes beginner protection.
  • Paladin active (no items)
  • Archers active.
  • Simple tech smithy.
  • Fake limit active. Minimum attack force is 1 per cent of village points.
  • Barbs and advanced bonus villages grow to 1500 points.
  • Coin academy.
  • 10-member tribe limit. No attacking tribemates. No leaving tribe. No outside support.
  • Ability to choose starting direction.
  • Militia active to maximum 2 villages. Duration 1.0 hours.

Click here for the round details..

At this point I need an official commitment from players on who WILL participate. If you will bring a full team, do not reply until you have all players committed and can post them all. If you do not have a team, I will pair you with 9 others for your team. It is VERY important that if you commit that you go through with it as once locked into a tribe, you cannot change and the rest of your team is depending on you. At the end of the round, the tribe with the most points wins. REPLY BELOW TO OFFICIALLY COMMIT!

All players must commit to joining by Wednesday July 17th

We have also added this to our servers Facebook page, so please share the post if you know others who might want to participate! CLICK HERE FOR THE FACEBOOK PAGE

Confirmed participants with a full team:
hellbound and friends to be named later

Team Elite - clutch21, strobie13, NitroBlade, strblnd, ukclutch, UGA144123, mjp98, Francimar ramos, ac1447, Major Cody

Team Legacy: pRoDiGy, WADEPRO, mhinkl01, Archer665, The Purge., coochys, wishfishdish, KeenanDuke2*, Hoboshumper, Sm4shUp

Team 1: Dazzling, Dase, Jorian Targarius Rahl, Blo0dLiMit, Life.exe, Robertthebruce1028, Magnesium, Pinkypinkpink, dontworryimnotverygood,

Team 2: egelxi, neaderthals, douchebag69420, Bamsucka, A.E.B.L.I., Lammy15, Lewis398, the one, ghafour, alex001133

Team 3: notnapoleonbonaparte, Tribalduel, OneThatMatters, TheLegendJosh, Arrow915, pogiman, alexfreak1, thephantom, vayden, 666zone

Team 4: s.vanneste, Ich bin Horror, alex001133, marcus1123, emanuelcicc1, Santos Lara, Trishak00, Blackstar, Bigb80, -Zero Cool

Team 5: 15toddm, vasmot35, Chadxman, LordofChaos, Boston3, King Ready, New guy1, Hiced, vodkajim1, young22

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

THE MAIL SENT EARLIER.

TWUSIn-gamemailheader_zps48488cd4.png

Dear Players!

Today is the last day I will accept sign ups for the Speed round happening this Saturday. If you have signed up already and do not want to play, it is VERY important you let me know ASAP as I will be assigning teams and once the round starts, if a player does not show that team will not change. They will be left at a disadvantage.

For this round, some players will want to purchase a premium account. You will have 2 options available. Option A is that you can purchase premium points on the UK server for use. You would not be able to transfer those premium points to other players because of the normal expiration period. However for this round there will be an option B. Option B is that between now and Friday morning you can transfer 30 PP to me (jesseiam2) here on the US server and I will then have them transferred to you on the UK server. This transaction is limited to 30 PP so if you want more PP than that, you will have to purchase them on the UK server.

The speed server is at http://www.tribalwars.co.uk/ and you will need to create an account there between now and Saturday morning. From there you will click speed to join the round. There will be a password for our speed round that I will email to each of you (on the US forums) Saturday before the round. When the round begins, each team leader will create their teams tribe and invite the other players.

Click here to review the forum to ensure your name is on the list or to add your name to the list! Other questions can be left there as well. Please let me know ASAP if you have signed up but will NOT be playing.

jesseiam2
Community Manager
Tribalwars.US

Have you registered for our forums? If not, please click here to register.

DeletedUser

The option to transfer PP is now closed. I have the players who wanted the transfer and will handle that for you.

DeletedUser

Note: Some players have been assigned to already established teams. Others have been placed into teams randomly.

We have one team short three players. The hellbound team has not apparently had its members posted. The next three to sign up can play as well as the above listed. If you are in the hellbound team and have the list, you must post that list if you wish to be on the team list.

The password will be given out 10 minutes before the round starts, jesseiam2 will give it to you via a method of his choosing.

Thank you all, and good luck!

DeletedUser

I will not be able to play (-StivenBauss Team Legacy)

EDIT by Jesseiam2 - you have been deleted.

DeletedUser

Remember to familiarize yourself with the UK script rules, there are NOT the same as US. I will post the pw to the round here about 15 minutes before the round is set to begin. You will want to create a UK account before the round if you do not have one already. www.tribalwars.co.uk

DeletedUser

If there are any spots open I would love to fill one. Ill be on all day if you need to message me.

DeletedUser

could we get a different tribe leader...
and like i wrote before on a post,

each team should already have been in talks as to where they are starting..

DeletedUser

Why would I change the tribe leader? What is wrong with them?

DeletedUser

because i know that guy and all he knows is how to create a tribe.
what isnt wrong with him..
can we get some experienced player to lead..

ALSO: ANYONE ON MY TRIBE, ADD ME ON SKYPE

bzaring

DeletedUser

His job is to found the tribe. Anyone can be the leader after that. It is the tribes choice. Everyone had a chance to form a team of their own, team less players were grouped. Discuss who should lead with the rest of your team.

DeletedUser

we are already in discussion with ones that are actually on skype with me,
thats the thing, the guy is not active at all, he doesnt do any farming, hes a little boy for pete's sake..
you should just allow the ones that are currently online in talks to decide who to find the tribe and whatnot..

DeletedUser

Who all is online with you on skype from the team?

All players should reach out to their teammates via either Skype (if you have it) or a forum PM. My fear is that some players who committed to playing will not show and others will be left in a bad situation as once you are in a tribe, you cannot change during the round. Would the first person in each team listed above please PM me to let me know you are here and are starting your tribes.

DeletedUser

only the active ones as the others seem to be those that register for the speed and then never come back to the thread to update themselves.

DeletedUser

You didnt answer my question.

I put Dase as the team lead. He is online.

DeletedUser3789

I know that this is late as anything, but I can take a spot of someone if they have issues with connection/ Internet or whatever.