Us2 Premades

DeletedUser

To tell where you are starting is foolish.
Not exactly.Ive seen alot of premade tribes say that.have you ever seen any premade maps?how do you think they make it?only because tribes mention where they are going to join.

DeletedUser

Not exactly.Ive seen alot of premade tribes say that.have you ever seen any premade maps?how do you think they make it?only because tribes mention where they are going to join.

Let me put it this way.

I'm gunna find where the worst premade is going, and start right next to them, because I know they'll make good farms for my players.

That is why it's foolish to post your direction.

DeletedUser

Smash: My tribe, will not comment
Crypto: Look like it's getting a good following, but these are .nl players. IDK if they can keep up with .net starters. We will see, easily the most competition I've seen from the current premades.
TDB: I don't think they have more than 1 member.
Glow: I like the thread, but Wise Old Dragonfly is known for thinking he's a lot better than he actually is, but I think they'll do fine.
McD: Taio Taio Taio.. you know you're a bad player :) but he had a good following previously so he may be able to pull out a decent tribe.
Demons: I liked the presentation, but there was no real information gathered. Will most likely not get enough members to start properly.

DeletedUser

Crypto: Look like it's getting a good following, but these are .nl players. IDK if they can keep up with .net starters. We will see, easily the most competition I've seen from the current premades.

Believe me, they (and I) can. The .net version of Tribal Wars isn't really good. Don't know if you've ever visited .nl, but their standard level is much higher than the .net standard. .DE, .NL, .CH, they're all better than .net. ;)

DeletedUser

Believe me, they (and I) can. The .net version of Tribal Wars isn't really good. Don't know if you've ever visited .nl, but their standard level is much higher than the .net standard. .DE, .NL, .CH, they're all better than .net. ;)

I played 2 servers on .nl at startup, 4 on .de, and 1 on .ch

All times I started a day late

2 times I doubled rank 2 in a matter of a week. (both .nl)
2 of the .de I had a very minimal lead over rank 2
Then the other 2, I was behind the rank 1 guy within 50 points, and infront of rank 3 by at least 200

And I am not the best startup player on .net
You may want to reconsider that statement. :D

DeletedUser

Let me put it this way.

I'm gunna find where the worst premade is going, and start right next to them, because I know they'll make good farms for my players.

That is why it's foolish to post your direction.
And you think youll be the only one to do that?some others will try that and join same place and it will result even worse for both sides once they realize they have new enemies.besides,its hard to find out which ones are bad or good. and also, alot of premade tribes will not have a thread so looking for places where there is no competition becomes useless.Hence I dont think mentioning starting location is much of a problem.
and about farms:
they can be found everywhere.even alittle experienced players (in bad tribes as you mentioned ) can cause some problems.I myself rather farm noobs and try to stay out of trouble in early game.

DeletedUser

I played 2 servers on .nl at startup, 4 on .de, and 1 on .ch

All times I started a day late

2 times I doubled rank 2 in a matter of a week. (both .nl)
2 of the .de I had a very minimal lead over rank 2
Then the other 2, I was behind the rank 1 guy within 50 points, and infront of rank 3 by at least 200

And I am not the best startup player on .net
You may want to reconsider that statement. :D

I played more than 1 year rank 1 on .nl ...
I was 4 times rank 1 player on 4 worlds ;)

DeletedUser

The NL server hasn't so much players, only 110.000.
But we have such a good players ;)

But , still lovin US more <3 :D

DeletedUser

I know you are a good player Franky. :) Also you haven't been 4x rank 1, or I would have heard of it. ;). Also, there have been hundreds of players that have been rank 1 on 4 worlds. Out of the 150 or so worlds out there, and the amount of players that have touched rank 1 is at least 20x that, obviously more, so just 4 times is, meh:)

Just saying that they aren't all that great compared to the buttowski guy believes. You put your best .nl players against the best .net, and it isn't even a competition. Yet, I do know that there are some great players from .nl

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know you are a good player Franky. :) Also you haven't been 4x rank 1, or I would have heard of it. ;). Also, there have been hundreds of players that have been rank 1 on 4 worlds. Out of the 150 or so worlds out there, and the amount of players that have touched rank 1 is at least 20x that, obviously more, so just 4 times is, meh:)

Just saying that they aren't all that great compared to the buttowski guy believes. You put your best .nl players against the best .net, and it isn't even a competition. Yet, I do know that there are some great players from .nl

what difference does it make from .net and .whatever? A lot of players came from other servers to .net, and then from .net to other servers. generally they're one in the same. To be rank is an accomplishment, regardless of server, settings, or anything else. It shows that you put in more time, work, and skill. Then the 10,000 other players on the server.

DeletedUser

I am referring to players that are based on .net, compared to players based on .nl. Not ones that have only played 1 or the other

DeletedUser

I believe this is going off-topic.

Anyways, what do you guys want the member limit to be?

DeletedUser

what difference does it make from .net and .whatever? A lot of players came from other servers to .net, and then from .net to other servers. generally they're one in the same. To be rank is an accomplishment, regardless of server, settings, or anything else. It shows that you put in more time, work, and skill. Then the 10,000 other players on the server.

So you're telling me the level of competition in .us is the same as in .net? That the level of competition in .co.il is the same as in .die-stamme? That the level of competition in .co.uk is the same as .us?

We have 15,000 players on this server alone, 19,000 players on .co.uk, and over 187,000 on .net, and you seem to be under the impression that being rank 1 for an undeclared amount of time with an undeclared amount of points makes someone worthy of claiming they are a good player, regardless of the server they are on. When comparing .us/.co.uk to .nl and other servers, keep in mind most of the top players have played .net before they joined .us and .co.uk. Also keep in mind many players don't go to .nl from .net, so the cross-over amount is not large. Therefore the two player pools are largely separate, and when you compare the levels of competition you see a high discrepancy. The .nl server has almost 70,000 less players on it than .net, and the skill levels are markedly different.

Seems you have a lot of research and playing of other servers to do before you can defend this person effectively.

Who knows, they may be the best player out there...but they haven't proven it, or helped us see it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Guy's please stay on topic :). This post was about a premade tribe, and not about what servers are more comp

We're discussing the respective skills of players in those premades...this post was not about a premade tribe, it was about each premade that is officially joining and the discussion of them.

DeletedUser

Guy's please stay on topic :). This post was about a premade tribe, and not about what servers are more comp

No, sorry to burst your bubble, but this thread was made for us to give our opinions on the PremadeS of the upcoming world.. world2 if you weren't sure(Its what comes after one just so you know)

And in the event of players/members giving their opinions on the premades it always refers back to the members that are in the premade, which goes back to the experience they have, which goes back to the servers they've played on.

And all in all, im pretty sure its semi on topic ;)