V8.0 Feedback.

DeletedUser329

This thread is for any comments or questions regarding Version 8.0 and World 5.

DeletedUser

I was dissapointed to not see the -facebook- MSN type chat in Tribalwars :(

DeletedUser

They had some... technical difficulties. You know how Fb chat is always going down? Yeah...

DeletedUser

Yeah! Could this be changed please? we have two worlds with speed 1. one with speed 1.2 and other with 1.5! Couldn´t we have a 1.6 or something like that?

This is a bit disappointing..

+1 i think ill be giving this one a miss.

DeletedUser2524

With the whole "secrets" thing, wouldn't it just be easy to have everyone in the tribe stack the villages that hold the secrets? Your effort would be put more into acquiring secrets than actually playing TW.

DeletedUser

I dont like some new changes,but world settings are cool. hope I can join :D

Edit:
Maximum relation of attacker and defender: 1:10

I think that is LAME. i used to have problem with ratio 1:20. and now 1:10? what do we farm??!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

With the whole "secrets" thing, wouldn't it just be easy to have everyone in the tribe stack the villages that hold the secrets? Your effort would be put more into acquiring secrets than actually playing TW.

I on contrary see it as a very interesting concept. Gives a strong sense of mission, aim and something to strive for. Bluntly winning the world by nobling everything doesn't seem too appealing to masses and is too time consuming.

As for settings. They seem fine, suits the newcomers, very much, in my opinion.

DeletedUser

I think that is LAME. i used to have problem with ratio 1:20. and now 1:10? what do we farm??!!!

Didn't notice that, wow. Likes like hardly and farms!! US server always makes the lames settings!

DeletedUser

Yeah,basically it means that when you reach 1k pts you cant even attack the 100pts villages :/
can we please change this? It is really lame and it doesn't help beginners at all either.

DeletedUser

Yeah,basically it means that when you reach 1k pts you cant even attack the 100pts villages :/
can we please change this? It is really lame and it doesn't help beginners at all either.

lol true but once they come out with the settings they wont change it apparently so all we can do is :truelove: embrace it in go with the flow.

DeletedUser

Wait, I'm from the .net server.

What time does this world start on? Midnight? What time zone?

DeletedUser329

Think we'll look at that.

Wait, I'm from the .net server.

What time does this world start on? Midnight? What time zone?

We don't have a start time at the moment just the day :)

<3

DeletedUser2069

You would think after all the complaints about W4 not being speed 2 that they would of made a faster world but no yet again listening to the people that pay to play the game and want to play dont get heard.

US server will never grow at this rate cause I dont know how many people wanted faster world an still not getting it here

DeletedUser

I agree the world is too slow 1:10 ratio is silly and pally with no weapon i dont think i have seen that yet but i dont mind that as i never get what i want lol

DeletedUser329

I agree the world is too slow 1:10 ratio is silly and pally with no weapon i dont think i have seen that yet but i dont mind that as i never get what i want lol

The 1:10 ratio has been changed.
I know lots of people wanted a faster world. However with this being the first v8 world it's pretty standard to have speed 1.
There are so many new features in V.8 it should prove interesting to see how they play out. The quest system for one is quite a change from previous worlds and will require some adaptability from players who are previously used to the tutorial. Curious to see how that goes .. :)

<3

DeletedUser

Thanks for changing the attack thing.20 is much better than 10. 60 days is still too much though :D