W7 .net

DeletedUser

thats what i thought, but then i used the little common sense go didnt give me and read it says w7,

DeletedUser

[19:56:14] General Bunny: can we merge the two premades?

(giggle)

DeletedUser1446

Wow...merging before world starts... this should be fun!

DeletedUser

lol, did you even read what i said, i said he made that up, the time i supposedly said that me and leino were talking about a mistake in my signiture :D

DeletedUser3239

Ahh digs is here. Well, the extremist attitude is rather overbearing but I wont be playing a new world until US6 is over anyways. I could possibly co-play if a friend would want me though :3

we should talk. ;-)

DeletedUser329

If you are actually in MoM you would have known me and Kourosh (and freakyk) as the original IranianFlemishKiwiIrish. When it was ranked top10.

What worlds have you been on?

Urm I'm in MoM :p

This world should be fun.

Good luck.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
How cute, supposedly too good for .net so the best way to solve that is to go play on a much easier server?

Looks to me more like someone desperate to be considered the top-echelon somewhere because that sure as hell isn't the case on .net.

This is akin to me deciding I'm too good of a boxer to keep fighting on the super heavyweight-division so as a challenge I'll start fighting 5th graders instead.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3239

You know that's not the case nauz. It's just a bit of fun coming to a new server.
I just let digs run a bit wild with the intro

Richi

DeletedUser

So your saying we havent been top-echelon on .net? The intro was obviously a piss take to get some people on .us annoyed which is did do but to say we aren't considered good on .net is obviously trying to do the same here to us!

Your a funny guy I seem to have missed that on skype!