What constitutes a guide for the advanced?

DeletedUser

just looking at your post nauz i finally bothered to make an account, but you mentioned hasoona do you know if he still plays? or if i would be able to contact him, we were really good friends ages ago.

DeletedUser

What a shame he was a real great guy, he will be greatly missed. Thank you googly for sharing the information i appreciate it. Its good to see a few people here know him, he really was a great character in the tribal wars community i will miss him.

DeletedUser

If we're talking about the same person I loved that guy. Knew he was ill, but I had no idea. Sorry to hear that.

I think the OP wants to make something like a TeachU that is more indepth on advanced gameplay and things his is outdated on/doesn't cover. However I agree that you can't really do that for most advanced concepts that make a player great.

DeletedUser

Just the facts:
Noise was first to have 2 villages on US2, US3 and US4. And on US5 his surrounding was spiked. Just as Smashnasty had his surroundings spiked heavily on US3, forcing him to restart.

Nothing should ever force you to restart :) Seen players cleared and catted from rank 1 down to rank 500, and got back up on their feet.(ie top 20):confused: Seen people lose over 300 sp in bp and make it back to the top 20 before nobles
:confused:

Any decent player can ride a nice area like a wave to shore, good players can overcome adversity :)

DeletedUser

Lol Curr.

My entire 20x20, had over 50 spears and 10-20 swords in it, from day 3 on. Apparently there was a tribe dedicated to spiking my original area. :p I had screenshots from one of the players in the tribe of all of the thread posts on my old laptop. Was pretty well organized. :p

DeletedUser1093

Nothing should ever force you to restart :) Seen players cleared and catted from rank 1 down to rank 500, and got back up on their feet.(ie top 20):confused: Seen people lose over 300 sp in bp and make it back to the top 20 before nobles
:confused:

Any decent player can ride a nice area like a wave to shore, good players can overcome adversity :)

He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight. - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Sure he could have fought through the spikes, but at what cost? Sometimes the best option is to retreat and reevaluate.

DeletedUser

Lol Curr.

My entire 20x20, had over 50 spears and 10-20 swords in it, from day 3 on. Apparently there was a tribe dedicated to spiking my original area. :p I had screenshots from one of the players in the tribe of all of the thread posts on my old laptop. Was pretty well organized. :p

I put a friend or two up to spiking you on a .us world before :eek:

DeletedUser

He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight. - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

:rolleyes: Was that a serious response? I'll give you a couple seconds to think through that quote and try to understand why its dumb and not fitting. If you don't get it the response to the rest of your post sums it up.

Sure he could have fought through the spikes, but at what cost? Sometimes the best option is to retreat and reevaluate.

:rolleyes: Retreat? I must have never learned how to move my village in this game! How is that applicable, clearing all the spikes is not the only option in fact its not the smart option. There is no retreat and reevaluate in this game. There is a restart, but that is just that a restart, losing and then trying again..

This is not a real war, and not all strategies in real war are applicable, you don't use a rule book for scrabble to learn how to play chess.

Lol Curr.

I have actually seen worse, not on my own account, though I can see a multitude of ways around this issue if you want to put the effort in.