What, No Declaration?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Back to the war:

Oh wait, it's not fast-paced at all. You see, Sie AQ spent a goodly amount of time sending over 1,500 incomings at Kibast, without sending a single train. He is laughing, currently, or so he informs me. He knew Sie AQ would turn on him quickly despite his attempts to make friends, but this quickly and without factual reasoning was...hilarious in my opinion. The fact that they are attacking a player that far from them is ludicrous in and of itself...they should do a better job of actually fighting ;).

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Smash
Side 2:
Tribes: Sie AQ

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,669
Side 2: 4,336
Difference: 3,333

chart

slow start but im sure things will pick up :)

DeletedUser

2173 attacks Sie? Childs play. All tagged.

When you have any actual plans Sie, let me know.

DeletedUser

I'm curious, why hasn't Sie AQ been answering? So far, it's been pretty apparent they're not doing much besides sending useless attacks, while losing villages slowly:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Sie AQ

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 1
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 13,907
Side 2: 4,336
Difference: 9,571

chart

That's nothing, but I mean...let's consider the wars going on for Smash at the same time:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ~LTR~, TENT

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 3
Difference: 22

chart

Side 1: 194,125
Side 2: 19,214
Difference: 174,911

chart

You're bigger than us Sie, and you have your entire cluster behind you...and you can't even take more than a single village? I'm confused, how do you propose to win like this?

DeletedUser

Well the way i see it its going to be a slow start for both tribes things should heat up.

The thing im confused about is 3000 attacks on Kibast and not one noble?

shocked.jpg

DeletedUser

To Smashnasty - Its obvious you have alot of knowledge, passion and time spent for this game.. good for you. You are correct, my knowledge of tribal wars is limited. But TW is a pretty basic RTS game. Not much different from other RTS games. If you find someone willing to mentor/teach you like Date. Then it becomes that much easier.

Thank you Date for being a great mentor/leader.

Only Inactives and Barbs.. congrats? - thanks for viewing my profile?.. nothing wrong with cleaning up internally. I agree about the barbs.. other than it being strategic it just seems non productive nobling barbs (gms-get rid of the barbs please, atleast 1/2 of them if not all). Mostly inactives vs barbs :p

El Alma was active before she quit. As for when she quit.. as you stated you would know better.

As for the few posters.. most players are not from the USA and/or there english is limited. Doesnt help when they do post all you do is post things like:
learn english for a response. Atleast they tried. You can blame yourself(not just you) for that.

Kanye West.. lol. If you are saying I have no class.. this coming from a MOD that makes fun of the special olympics and whos majority of posts are nothing but rants and flames...lol. and who watches award shows anyway?! :p

And all this for posting an opinion.. jeez.
Try and stay on topic for once..

To u6s5l. - I am sorry if my posts was offensive to you.

end Rant.

Its early.. but how goes the war?

DeletedUser

Lol you still don't get the joke. One of your statements sounded like the statement everyone knows kanye west by.

And also, would you rather have a mod with no personality that just infracts everyone due to a power trip and doesn't take part in the forums? I didn't think so.

It is going fine

DeletedUser

Lol you still don't get the joke. One of your statements sounded like the statement everyone knows kanye west by.

And also, would you rather have a mod with no personality that just infracts everyone due to a power trip and doesn't take part in the forums? I didn't think so.

It is going fine

not for Sie

DeletedUser

*starts to think*

funny-pictures-future.jpg

*snaps out of it*

Oh crap we are up by two now :p

DeletedUser

2 villages since we declared :D. They haven't taken a village since we declared, though they have faked Kibast quite a lot...and hit no troops :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.