What Number are you ?

DeletedUser

Mr Captain Winks

Avvy - None

Sig - None

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's quite funny now because with all the spammish posts removed Inga's just talking to himself.
Weirdo.

DeletedUser

What's funnier is that he spammed much more than I did today, but got to keep his posts. :/

DeletedUser

It was there all day, it's just that it looked more obvious.

DeletedUser

Do you find it weird that Nauzhror is advertising theexodus.tk in a stickied thread?

DeletedUser

It was there all day, it's just that it looked more obvious.

But It Was Accompanying A Spam Match, And Once The Opposing Team Was Gone, It Was No Longer Needed

Do you find it weird that Nauzhror is advertising theexodus.tk in a stickied thread?

I Think He Was Pointing Out That Spammers From There Are Not To Spam Here (Or Something Along Those Lines)

DeletedUser

It wasn't needed in the first place, it should have been deleted with the rest of the spam.

DeletedUser

There Was A Lot To Delete, He May Not Have Got Around To It.

Anyway, It Is Done, Lets Leave It At That

DeletedUser

This is quite interesting.

I am seeing a lot of moderator bias as certain members are being un-prosecuted when it comes to spamming, while others who don't spam at all get every single one of their post deleted. I haven't spammed at all, and I find that all my post are being deleted and I and others are being marked as some type of def con threat when It is quite obvious that noone is doing anything. Yes, the earlier troublemakers have been banned for their wrong doings. So, why is this prejudice still being held against certain members? They have caused no considerable malicious harm to the forum or community at large.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
This is quite interesting.

I am seeing a lot of moderator bias as certain members are being un-prosecuted when it comes to spamming, while others who don't spam at all get every single one of their post deleted. I haven't spammed at all, and I find that all my post are being deleted and I and others are being marked as some type of def con threat when It is quite obvious that noone is doing anything. Yes, the earlier troublemakers have been banned for their wrong doings. So, why is this prejudice still being held against certain members? They have caused no considerable malicious harm to the forum or community at large.

How exactly have all your posts been deleted?

http://forum.tribalwars.us/search.php?do=finduser&u=765

I see no shortage.

It says you have 0 posts, but that's only because posts in OT don't count towards post count.

DeletedUser

You know what I mean.

I really want to know why a specific few are being marked as invaders. If a supposed invasion was planned by us supposed invaders, wouldn't it have taken place hours earlier when we all joined the forum?

DeletedUser

How exactly have all your posts been deleted?

http://forum.tribalwars.us/search.php?do=finduser&u=765

I see no shortage.

It says you have 0 posts, but that's only because posts in OT don't count towards post count.

Have you heard of the word 'hyperbole'?
Surely not all of his posts have been deleted. Just the off-topic ones, which really does make me wonder why pure off-topic posts were removed and yet posts regarding Tribal Wars are allowed in here.