What Number are you ?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Have you heard of the word 'hyperbole'?
Surely not all of his posts have been deleted. Just the off-topic ones, which really does make me wonder why pure off-topic posts were removed and yet posts regarding Tribal Wars are allowed in here.

Off-topic doesn't mean spam, nor does it mean that you aren't supposed to stick to the topic being discussed in the threads. It simply means the topic don't have to be TribalWars related.

As to why there's threads related to Tribalwars, there's no premade forum. (I don't have the ability to add it myself or there would be one.)

DeletedUser

Off-topic doesn't mean spam, nor does it mean that you aren't supposed to stick to the topic being discussed in the threads. It simply means the topic don't have to be TribalWars related.

As to why there's threads related to Tribalwars, there's no premade forum. (I don't have the ability to add it myself or there would be one.)

I don't see how spam would be detrimental to a forum in moderate amounts, especially if the spam is not perverted or inappropriate.

Is there some one you can mail about the premade forum?

DeletedUser

On the topic of offtopica, I think it'd be a good time to point out that the people behind the Lewder and Pedo Bear accounts don't even have exodus accounts and we didn't even know who they were until a few hours ago (which was around or after their spam was deleted).

DeletedUser

On the topic of offtopica, I think it'd be a good time to point out that the people behind the Lewder and Pedo Bear accounts don't even have exodus accounts and we didn't even know who they were until a few hours ago (which was around or after their spam was deleted).

How Do You Know?

Sorry, But They Could Have Been Using Aliases :confused:

DeletedUser

How Do You Know?

Sorry, But They Could Have Been Using Aliases :confused:

Because I've talked to people on TWOT. I already knew they were using aliases, that's the point of me saying this. The Lewder acount on .us isn't even the same person ad the one on .net.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Because I've talked to people on TWOT. I already knew they were using aliases, that's the point of me saying this. The Lewder acount on .us isn't even the same person ad the one on .net.

I'm aware.

The Lewder here is Slacker there. Which is why Slacker is banned on .net, and Lewder is not.

DeletedUser

a shame all round, we can all agree. Is this worthy of reporting for ban discussion though?